Gay wedding

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UnderGrace

Yet we’re awfully often concentrating on gays. I wonder why.

Of course, sex between men is not a healthy way of living. I guess they had that figured out already when the Bible was written. But also other adulterous people, no matter sexual preference, are living hazardously.

Now when I’m considering this, I am pretty convinced that cheaters, murderers, wicked people and etc are also playing with fire.
An agenda that was planned and then implemented, that has an affect throughout all of society....

....and maybe because many have an agenda that has been implemented in Kindergarten onward, if not before....maybe because many have worked very hard to limit free speech, maybe because many have vilified and blasphemed Christ in visual media, literature, plays and parades, maybe because children are harmed by this agenda and on and on ....

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
An agenda that was planned and then implemented, that has an affect throughout all of society....

....and maybe because many have an agenda that has been implemented in Kindergarten onward, if not before....maybe because many have worked very hard to limit free speech, maybe because many have vilified and blasphemed Christ in visual media, literature, plays and parades, maybe because children are harmed by this agenda and on and on ....
There is a thread entitled; "Atheist Agenda" on the conspiracy forum.

S

Susanna

Okay, if there’s an agenda, then why are so many of these people drug addicted, suffering from alcoholism, homeless, prone to getting beat up in public places, staying in abusive relationships (of course, this goes for all types of relationships, regardless of sexuality) and many other things most people don’t have to be concerned about?

My point is, why are they more likely to live a life that’s not good for them?

Are they gay because they’re creatures of the night, or are they creatures of the night because they are gay?

Are they so stained with sin that they are sinners in so many areas that the night is the only place for them?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Okay, if there’s an agenda, then why are so many of these people drug addicted, suffering from alcoholism, homeless, prone to getting beat up in public places, staying in abusive relationships (of course, this goes for all types of relationships, regardless of sexuality) and many other things most people don’t have to be concerned about?

Are they gay because they’re creatures of the night, or are they creatures of the night because they are gay?

Are they so stained with sin that they are sinners in so many areas that the night is the only place for them?
What's the difference? Who cares? They can still be SAVED! Even on their death beds, ravaged by Carposi Sarcoma, Hep C and phenomena. Wasting disease and or riddled with bullets and/or parasites. Our job is not to judge them, it is to carry the good news that Jesus is (not was) the Son of the one and only true God, he died for them too. That the saved will be resurrected and start anew. Without the sins of the past, if they just come to Jesus! Praise the Lord!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

"Oh, when the saints go marching in
Oh, when the saints, go marching in.
I want to be in that number,
When the saints go marching in!"

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I think that goes with being a narcissist. As for myself, I can't wait until tomorrow when I look in a mirror 'cause I get better looking each day.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Had two gay male workmates so far I worked with but I never saw them like being gay with another person as in being a couple.
I also worked with two, one said or identified that she was bisexual and the other lesbian, the lesbian one was in her twenties and I remember her saying she felt attracted to a guy and wondered what was wrong with her.

The bisexual one tried to explain her parents relationship but it was too confusing for me. Lots of adultery and I couldnt keep track, she was a like the love child.

The two gay males one was fostered, as his parents were young when they had him and couldnt look after him, and the other didnt know his dad either.

I also had a workmate who had four lesbian mums, he was a test tube baby.

In high school people werent openly gay or they covered up by having gfs and bfs. But sfter they left they would come out and people kind of knew cos they acted different.

Althougn some people had intense bff friendships and go round holding hands and people would say they were lesbians even if they werent.

I think just treat people as you would like to be treated with kindness, I mean, one of my neighbours split up with her husband cos she committed adultery, but doesnt mean i dont not say hello or anything. What happned was her new bf, was married but his wife turned lesbian, ran off with another woman, and he was into cross dressing. Yea weird. It split up her family big time and that couple, who were in the chuch worship team, well all of them didnt come back to church. They had four children and the gay couple had two young children.

The one who got cuckolded, as they call it, went to a different church, but he did have custody of three children. As far as i know nobody has remarried. But yea, big mess.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
It is the children who are affected the most. I reckon.
I had a friend in primry school, her parents divorced and her mum started living with a girlfriend, at the time i didnt know that was odd to do or what that was all about, she had coached my netball team. But it does split up families.

Feb 28, 2016
GENSIS 6:6.
And it repented (dis-pleased) The LORD that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him at His Heart.