Gaza

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Well I guess we'll have to wait and see what God says about it now.
You've given me a similar response previously, on another issue. Is this your way of avoiding arguments, or avoiding learning?

Jan 15, 2021
You've given me a similar response previously, on another issue. Is this your way of avoiding arguments, or avoiding learning?
Which response do you refer to?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Which response do you refer to?
I don't recall which; I just know that you've given me a similar response in another thread. I'm not going hunting for it.

Jan 15, 2021
I don't recall which; I just know that you've given me a similar response in another thread. I'm not going hunting for it.
Okay. Well, since there hasn't been another Testament delivered in nearly 2000 years, I'll refer to what God said in Deuteronomy.

K

kaylagrl

So far the ceasefire is holding. Christians should be in prayer for peace in Israel. Hopefully nothing will start this up again.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
So far the ceasefire is holding.
While Iran replenishes Hamas and sends in reinforcements. This ceasefire was a huge mistake, and nothing has been resolved. Add to that the fact that the Biden administration is bound and determined to give cash and a nuclear arsenal to Iran, and things do not look good at all.

K

kaylagrl

While Iran replenishes Hamas and sends in reinforcements. This ceasefire was a huge mistake, and nothing has been resolved. Add to that the fact that the Biden administration is bound and determined to give cash and a nuclear arsenal to Iran, and things do not look good at all.
We know any peace made is temporary. Until the Lord comes back, there will be unrest. I agree, it doesn't look good.

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
Isreal existing (at least in a previously populated area) would contradict international law, because it is dependent upon genocide happening.
International law approved the land grant to Israel (Eretz Israel as it is known in the Bible). In the fall of 1947 a majority of members of the United Nations approved the partition of Palestine for Israel. The day following the effective date of legality Israel was attacked by 60 million arab soldiers of its neighbors. You cannot truthfully write about Israeli genocide without disregarding the avowed Arab intention to kill every Jewish man woman and child in the land.

The definition of genocide is the "systematic extermination or attempted extermination of a national, religious or ethnic group". Israel has NO such national policy. They've only been defending their right to live on the land. Arabs, including Palestinian Hamas, DO have such a stated intention which they demonstrate quite often.

A good example of genocide was the German policy of exterminating Jews during the 1940's. Another good example of a national policy of genocide was the US government's war against Native Americans.

"The only good Indian is a dead Indian." - US General Phillip Sheradan

On the auspicious occasion of Memorial Day 2021, as you stuff your face with delicious food celebrating American military prowess, try to remember the American policy of genocide against Native Americans. Is this something to be proud of or is it something to be ashamed of and swept under the carpet of national history? Compare that with Arab and Palestinian policy to eradicate the middle east of Jews.

The big lie promotes Arab wars against Israel when all the time their own holy book declares Jews have a right to the land.

And We made the people who were deemed weak to inherit the eastern lands and the western ones which We had blessed; and the good word of your Lord was fulfilled in the children of Israel because they bore up (sufferings) patiently; and We utterly destroyed what Firon (pharaoh) and his people had wrought and what they built. - Qur’an 7.137

And when Musa (Moses) said to his people: O my people! remember the favor of Allah upon you when He raised prophets among you and made you kings and gave you what He had not given to any other among the nations. O my people! enter the holy land which Allah has prescribed for you and turn not on your backs for then you will turn back losers. - Our’an 5.20-21

And We said to the Israelites after him: Dwell in the land: and when the promise of the next life shall come to pass, we will bring you both together in judgment. - Qur’an 17.104

And surely they purposed to unsettle you from the land that they might expel you from it, and in that case they will not tarry behind you but a little. - Qur’an 17.76 (prophecy of attempts to remove Jews from Palestine)

"I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." - Genesis 12:3

It seems some Americans don't read the Bible any more than Muslim Arabs read the Qur'an. Ignorance is the seed bed of war and murder and thievery. It has always been this way and alas it seems it will never stop.

The land belongs to Israel. Palestinians are just squatters. They sat on the land for a thousand years and did nothing with it. Jews arrived and turned it into a garden. Today Palestinian squatters want a piece of what they did not work for and an inheritance of that which they were never given by their own god. Everybody else sits on the fence and throws rotten fruit in both directions.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
So I got really no where to ask this but does anyone know what's really happening in the middle east. From Cbn says Israel is being targeted and Palestinians are the cause and (evil as most things cbn sporadically disagrees with) the thing is Cbn is at the point that the main stream media is to me, I take what they say with a very large grain of salt (I have yet to find a media source that is untouched by sensationalism and severe biases, I'm starting to think they are extinct atm) However I'm hearing from sources in the Palestinian areas its straight up genocide being launched by Israel. There isnt much I can go off of other than potentially biased news sources and unfortunately it often interferes with what's actually happening. If Israel is perpetrating genocide, what do we Christian's do? I know we are supposed to support Israel, but can we still support it (if this genocide is real and isnt inflated propaganda which once again I have no way of knowing the truth rn as Facebook will send you to Facebook lockdown the second you interfere with the far left) If its actually committing this? I know the situation is incredibly complicated and it's been decades in the making, but is there a way we can support Israel without supporting such extreme actions? 🤔
Israel has not and will not commit genocide. period. It is a beat up by the lame stream media who have always supported the Palestinian cause and in so doing are happy to lie about Israel to make them look bad. The UN is no different. For every sanction they pass pointing out what the Palestinians do wrong, they will point out 50 things that israel does wrong, even if they are only responding to rocket attacks that Hamas started.

There are plenty of news behind the news sites that will tell you the truth that are not lap dogs for the Palestinians.

The fact is Hamas is a terrorist organisation as is Fatah, both financed and supplied by Iran whose only aim is to destroy Israel. Israel handed over the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians and they inherited a place of plenty and beauty. They were GIVEN it by Israel. When they had elections and Hamas became the government of Gaza, they destroyed it holus bolus, and used money sent them for food relief to buy arms so the Palestinians are now living in poverty, that is if they are alive.

Palestinian civilians alway die when Hamas start war because Hamas places their armanents in civilian places. They do this so that they can claim the Israelis are killing their children and women. In most conflicts that would never happen.

So when you support Israel, you are not supporting extreme actions. You are supporting their right to defend themselves against a terrorist organisation.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Israel has not and will not commit genocide. period. It is a beat up by the lame stream media who have always supported the Palestinian cause and in so doing are happy to lie about Israel to make them look bad. The UN is no different. For every sanction they pass pointing out what the Palestinians do wrong, they will point out 50 things that israel does wrong, even if they are only responding to rocket attacks that Hamas started.

There are plenty of news behind the news sites that will tell you the truth that are not lap dogs for the Palestinians.

The fact is Hamas is a terrorist organisation as is Fatah, both financed and supplied by Iran whose only aim is to destroy Israel. Israel handed over the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians and they inherited a place of plenty and beauty. They were GIVEN it by Israel. When they had elections and Hamas became the government of Gaza, they destroyed it holus bolus, and used money sent them for food relief to buy arms so the Palestinians are now living in poverty, that is if they are alive.

Palestinian civilians alway die when Hamas start war because Hamas places their armanents in civilian places. They do this so that they can claim the Israelis are killing their children and women. In most conflicts that would never happen.

So when you support Israel, you are not supporting extreme actions. You are supporting their right to defend themselves against a terrorist organisation.
Ah, thanks for the info. Its a very sad situation regardless.