Genesis one

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
JOSHUA CHAPTER 7

- It doesn’t matter who the leader is, the Israelites as a people are a catastrophe!

- It is in their DNA!

- It is like evil inside!

- But once again mankind is not better!

- Some individuals are incredible!

- But the majority is a shame to humanity!

- People can blame the devil but people can only blame themselves!

- Adam and Eve are the worst examples of humanity because they were perfect!

- And Adam is the worst because he chose to follow Eve being afraid of losing her!

- It also shows how they were one!

- But Adam acted selfishly because he didn’t think about his descendants!

- Because of him they would have to walk in the “desert” like the Israelites who paid for their errors!

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
JOSHUA

CHAPTER 7

- The Israelites don’t obey regarding what they were supposed to destroy about Jericho!

- God is angry against them!

- After Jericho, the Israelites are supposed to attack the city of Ai!

- But the Israelites are defeated!

- Joshua rips his garments and falls with his face to the ground!

- And god tells Joshua that the israelites have sinned against him!

- They have violated God’s covenant!

- They have taken some of what was devoted to destruction, stealing it and secretly putting it among their own possessions!

- If they don’t destroy what was devoted to destruction, they won’t be able to stand against their enemies!

- And Achan took an official garment and money and he hid everything inside his tent!

- Think of that the people had to pay for one man!

- It is the same with humanity having to pay because of Adam!

- Now think about today and all the corruption because of man’s tradition vs God’s word!

- And it is not because of one man but because of the majority like in the case of the Israelites through all their history!

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
JOSHUA

CHAPTER 7

- Finally Achan is stoned!

CHAPTER 8

- Then the Israelites go against the city of Ai another time and destroy it completely!

- After that Joshua writes a copy of the Law of Moses!

- And he reads aloud all the words of the Law to Israel!

CHAPTER 9

- Then many kings form an alliance to fight against Joshua and Israel!

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
JOSHUA

CHAPTER 9

- Once again we have an interesting example!

- Most of the kings unite to fight Israel!

- But the inhabitants of Gibeon organize themselves to make an agreement with Israel!

- They send people explaining they come from a distant land with everything worn-out to prove their sayings!

- And even here the people of Israel are equal to themselves that is good to nothing, they look at the provisions but they don’t inquire of God!

- Once again man’s tradition vs God’s word!

- So Joshua makes peace with them and also a covenant!

- After three days they realize they are their neighbors!

- How stupid they are!

- So the Gibeonites will become gatherers of wood and water for Israel!

- So here we have a good example of a minority being more intelligent than the majority (the other kings of the area and the Israelites themselves)!

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
JOSHUA

CHAPTER 10

- The king of Jerusalem asks forv the help of other kings to fight against Gibeon because they have made peace with Israel!

- Then Gibeon asks for help from Israel!

- God tells Joshua not to be afraid because he has given all these kings in the hands of Israel!

- And not one will be able to fight against Israel!

- And God throws them into confusion so israel is able to defeat them!

- When they are fleeing from Israel, God hurls great hailstones from the sky on them and they perish!

- In fact, more die from the hail than from the sword of the Israelites!

- On that occasion, the sun stands still for a whole day so israel can take vengeance on his enemies!

- Then the five kings flee and hide in a cave!

- Then Joshua tells some men to close the entrance of the cave with stones!

- then Joshua kills the five kings to show all Israel that it is what is going to happen to all the enemies of Israel!

- So Israel must be courageous!

- And Joshua and Israel keep striking all the cities of the region and destroying everything to destruction!

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
JOSHUA

CHAPTER 11

- More kings come to fight against Israel!

- God tells Joshua not to be afraid because he is going to give them to Israel!

- Joshua does according to God’s will!

- They are all defeated!

- Then he destroyed all the cities belonging to those kings!

- Everyone was killed without any survivor!

- And Joshua conquers all the land!

- In fact, God pushed all those kings to fight against Israel so they could be annihilated!

- And Joshua gives the land of Canaan as an inheritance to Israel!

- And finally the land was at rest from war!

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
JOSHUA

CHAPTER 13

- Joshua is now old!

- Much of the land remains to be taken in possession!

CHAPTER 14

- This is a really interesting chapter because we are told about Caleb who was among the spies sent by Moses into Canaan like Joshua and like Joshua he was faithful to god!

- In this Chapter Caleb speaks and he is 85 and he is as strong as on the day Moses sent him out!

- And he is still fit for war and for other activities!

- And he asks for a territory as it was promised by God to him!

- And he says he will drive away the Anakim who have great fortified cities!

- So Joshua gives him Hebron!

- AND GOD PRESERVED HIM!

- SOMETHING TO REMEMBER!

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
JOSHUA

CHAPTER 17

- The descendants of Joseph, Ephraim and Manasseh were blessed by God and they became numerous!

- So they asked for more territories!

- But they had to fight for them!

CHAPTER 18

- There were still seven tribes left of the Israelites whose inheritance had not been alloted!

- So Joshua sent men to do it!

CHAPTER 19

- Then they finished dividing the land for inheritance by its territories!

- And Joshua was given the city of Timnathserah, a city he had asked for!

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
JOSHUA

CHAPTER 20

- God tells Joshua to tell the Israelites to select the cities of refuge!

CHAPTER 21

- The Levites receive cities!

- A total of 48 cities with their pastures!

- So God gives Israel all the land that he had sworn to their forefathers !

- And he gives them rest!

- Thus everything comes true!

- And God was really the God of the promise or of the promises!

- SO WHY HIDING HIS REAL NAME!

- HOW DO YOU CALL THAT?

- CURSING GOD?

- IS THAT THE DEVIL’S WORK?

- WHAT A SHAME!

- JUST TO COMPLETE THE TOTAL CORRUPTION THROUGH MAN’S TRADITION VS GOD’S WORD!

- HOW MANY BIBLE TRANSLATIONS DON’T PARTICIPATE IN THIS CORRUPTION?

- UNBELIEVABLE BUT REAL!

- AND EVERYTHING IS CORRUPTED!

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
What's your take on Jude?

In JUDE 1:1 we are told about Jesus Christ and God the Father :

- Jesus Christ

- God the Father

- Jesus Christ

In JUDE 1:4 we are told about our God and our only Master and lord Jesus Christ

- of our
ἡμῶν (hēmōn)
Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Genitive 1st Person Plural
Strong's 1473: I, the first-person pronoun. A primary pronoun of the first person I.

God
Θεοῦ (Theou)
Noun - Genitive Masculine Singular
Strong's 2316: A deity, especially the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very.

- our
ἡμῶν (hēmōn)
Strong's 1473: I, the first-person pronoun. A primary pronoun of the first person I.

only
μόνον (monon)
Adjective - Accusative Masculine Singular
Strong's 3441: Only, solitary, desolate. Probably from meno; remaining, i.e. Sole or single; by implication, mere.

Master
Δεσπότην (Despotēn)
Noun - Accusative Masculine Singular
Strong's 1203: A lord, master, or prince. Perhaps from deo and posis; an absolute ruler.

and
καὶ (kai)
Conjunction
Strong's 2532: And, even, also, namely.

Lord,
Κύριον (Kyrion)
Strong's 2962: Lord, master, sir; the Lord. From kuros; supreme in authority, i.e. controller; by implication, Master.

Jesus
Ἰησοῦν (Iēsoun)
Strong's 2424: Of Hebrew origin; Jesus, the name of our Lord and two other Israelites.

Christ.
Χριστὸν (Christon)
Strong's 5547: Anointed One; the Messiah, the Christ. From chrio; Anointed One, i.e. The Messiah, an epithet of Jesus.

In JUDE 1:5 we are told about Jesus who has delivered his people out of Egypt and about michael meaning « who is like God » and ther Lord rebuke you

after
δεύτερον (deuteron)
Adjective - Accusative Neuter Singular
Strong's 1208: Second; with the article: in the second place, for the second time. As the compare of duo; second.

Jesus
Ἰησοῦς (Iēsous)
Noun - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's 2424: Of Hebrew origin; Jesus, the name of our Lord and two other Israelites.

had delivered
σώσας (sōsas)
Verb - Aorist Participle Active - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's 4982: To save, heal, preserve, rescue. From a primary sos; to save, i.e. Deliver or protect.

[His] people
λαὸν (laon)
Strong's 2992: Apparently a primary word; a people.

out of
ἐκ (ek)
Preposition
Strong's 1537: From out, out from among, from, suggesting from the interior outwards. A primary preposition denoting origin, from, out.

[the] land
γῆς (gēs)
Noun - Genitive Feminine Singular
Strong's 1093: Contracted from a primary word; soil; by extension a region, or the solid part or the whole of the terrene globe.

of Egypt,
Αἰγύπτου (Aigyptou)
Noun - Genitive Feminine Singular
Strong's 125: Egypt. Of uncertain derivation.

- Michael

https://www.behindthename.com/name/michael

From the Hebrew name מִיכָאֵל (Mikha'el) meaning "who is like God?". This is a rhetorical question, implying no person is like God. Michael is one of the archangels in Hebrew tradition and the only one identified as an archangel in the Bible. In the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament he is named as a protector of Israel. In the Book of Revelation in the New Testament he is portrayed as the leader of heaven's armies in the war against Satan, and is thus considered the patron saint of soldiers in Christianity.

- said,
εἶπεν (eipen)
Verb - Aorist Indicative Active - 3rd Person Singular
Strong's 2036: Answer, bid, bring word, command. A primary verb; to speak or say.

“[The] Lord
Κύριος (Kyrios)
Strong's 2962: Lord, master, sir; the Lord. From kuros; supreme in authority, i.e. controller; by implication, Master.

rebuke
Ἐπιτιμήσαι (Epitimēsai)
Verb - Aorist Optative Active - 3rd Person Singular
Strong's 2008: From epi and timao; to tax upon, i.e. Censure or admonish; by implication, forbid.

you!?
σοι (soi)
Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Dative 2nd Person Singular
Strong's 4771: You. The person pronoun of the second person singular; thou.

In JUDE 1:14we are told about the lord is coming with myriads of his holy ones

- [the] Lord
Κύριος (Kyrios)

is coming
ἦλθεν (ēlthen)
Verb - Aorist Indicative Active - 3rd Person Singular
Strong's 2064: To come, go.

with
ἐν (en)
Preposition
Strong's 1722: In, on, among. A primary preposition denoting position, and instrumentality, i.e. A relation of rest; 'in, ' at, on, by, etc.

myriads
μυριάσιν (myriasin)
Noun - Dative Feminine Plural
Strong's 3461: A myriad, group of ten thousand, a ten thousand. From murioi; a ten-thousand; by extension, a 'myriad' or indefinite number.

of His
αὐτοῦ (autou)
Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Genitive Masculine 3rd Person Singular
Strong's 846: He, she, it, they, them, same. From the particle au; the reflexive pronoun self, used of the third person, and of the other persons.

holy [ones]
ἁγίαις (hagiais)
Adjective - Dative Feminine Plural
Strong's 40: Set apart by (or for) God, holy, sacred. From hagos; sacred.

In JUDE 1:17 we are told about our Lord Jesus Christ

of our
ἡμῶν (hēmōn)

Lord
Κυρίου (Kyriou)

Jesus
Ἰησοῦ (Iēsou)

Christ
Χριστοῦ (Christou)
Strong's 5547: Anointed One; the Messiah, the Christ. From chrio; Anointed One, i.e. The Messiah, an epithet of Jesus.

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
In JUDE 1:21 we are told about the love of God and about our Lord Jesus Christ

- in
ἐν (en)
Preposition
Strong's 1722: In, on, among. A primary preposition denoting position, and instrumentality, i.e. A relation of rest; 'in, ' at, on, by, etc.

[the] love
ἀγάπῃ (agapē)
Noun - Dative Feminine Singular
Strong's 26: From agapao; love, i.e. Affection or benevolence; specially a love-feast.

of God
Θεοῦ (Theou)
Strong's 2316: A deity, especially the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very.

- of our
ἡμῶν (hēmōn)

Lord
Κυρίου (Kyriou)

Jesus
Ἰησοῦ (Iēsou)

Christ
Χριστοῦ (Christou)

In JUDE 1:25 we are told about the only God our savior through Jesus Christ our Lord

- to [the] only
μόνῳ (monō)
Adjective - Dative Masculine Singular
Strong's 3441: Only, solitary, desolate. Probably from meno; remaining, i.e. Sole or single; by implication, mere.

God
Θεῷ (Theō)
Noun - Dative Masculine Singular

our
ἡμῶν (hēmōn)

Savior
Σωτῆρι (Sōtēri)
Noun - Dative Masculine Singular
Strong's 4990: A savior, deliverer, preserver. From sozo; a deliverer, i.e. God or Christ.

[be] glory,
δόξα (doxa)
Noun - Nominative Feminine Singular
Strong's 1391: From the base of dokeo; glory, in a wide application.

majesty,
μεγαλωσύνη (megalōsynē)
Strong's 3172: (divine) majesty, greatness. From megas; greatness, i.e. divinity.

dominion,
κράτος (kratos)
Noun - Nominative Neuter Singular
Strong's 2904: Dominion, strength, power; a mighty deed. Perhaps a primary word; vigor.

and
καὶ (kai)
Conjunction
Strong's 2532: And, even, also, namely.

authority,
ἐξουσία (exousia)
Strong's 1849: From exesti; privilege, i.e. force, capacity, competency, freedom, or mastery, delegated influence.

- through
διὰ (dia)
Preposition
Strong's 1223: A primary preposition denoting the channel of an act; through.

Jesus
Ἰησοῦ (Iēsou)

Christ
Χριστοῦ (Christou)

our
ἡμῶν (hēmōn)

Lord,
Κυρίου (Kyriou)

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
- Jesus is called the Christ (a Greek word) or the Messiah (an Aramaic word). Both words mean “the anointed.” He is the one anointed of the Father to be the Father's personal representative in all things pertaining to the salvation of mankind.

Anointed One - Church of Jesus Christ

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org › study › scriptures

- https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/shiloh/

Shiloh [N] [H]

generally understood as denoting the Messiah, "the peaceful one," as the word signifies ( Genesis 49:10 ). The Vulgate Version translates the word, "he who is to be sent," in allusion to the Messiah; the Revised Version, margin, "till he come to Shiloh;" and the LXX., "until that which is his shall come to Shiloh." It is most simple and natural to render the expression, as in the Authorized Version, "till Shiloh come," interpreting it as a proper name (Compare Isaiah 9:6 ).

Shiloh, a place of rest, a city of Ephraim, "on the north side of Bethel," from which it is distant 10 miles ( Judges 21:19 ); the modern Seilun (the Arabic for Shiloh), a "mass of shapeless ruins." Here the tabernacle was set up after the Conquest ( Joshua 18:1-10 ), where it remained during all the period of the judges till the ark fell into the hands of the Philistines. "No spot in Central Palestine could be more secluded than this early sanctuary, nothing more featureless than the landscape around; so featureless, indeed, the landscape and so secluded the spot that from the time of St. Jerome till its re-discovery by Dr. Robinson in 1838 the very site was forgotten and unknown." It is referred to by ( Jeremiah 7:12 Jeremiah 7:14 ; 26:4-9 ) five hundred years after its destruction.

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
- https://www.verywellfamily.com/joshua-name-meaning-origin-popularity-5180223

Joshua comes from the Hebrew name "Yehoshua," meaning "God is deliverance." In the Old Testament of the Bible, Joshua was the Israelite leader who succeeded Moses and led the Hebrews to the Promised Land.

• Origin: Yehoshua is derived from yeho (meaning God) and shua (meaning to deliver or save). The letter Y was changed to an I in Latin and Greek and became a J in English. Jehoshua was eventually shortened to Joshua.
  • Gender: Joshua is traditionally the masculine form of the name.
  • Pronunciation: JAH-shoo-ah

- https://thenamesdictionary.com/name-meanings/yeho/name-meaning-of-yeho

Astrology and Numerology explanation and analysis of the name YEHO
Famous results for YEHO

Yeho

Yeho, real name Yoni Getreuer (Hebrew: יוני גטרויר; born 25 October 1977), is an Israeli singer and actor. He has performed under the stage names Gatro

Theophoric name

Netan-yah, Yedid-yah, Adoni-yah, Nekhem-yah, Yeho-natan (Jonathan), Yeho-chanan (John), Yeho-shua (Joshua), Yeho-tzedek, Zekharya (Zechariah). "Yahū" or "Yah"

Yeshua

"Jesus" in English. The name Yehoshua has the form of a compound of "Yeho-" and "shua": Yeho- (יְהוֹ) is another form of יָהו, Yahu, a theophoric element standing

Yahweh

has reached consensus to transcribe this as Yahweh. The shortened forms "Yeho-" and "Yo-" appear in personal names and in phrases such as "Hallelujah!"

Lyrik

Hanun and Yeho. His productions include mainly electro sounds and trance music. He has a long-time collaboration with Israeli artist Yeho producing many

Kings of Israel and Judah

814–798 BCE 819–804 BCE 814–806 BCE Jehoahaz יהואחז בֵּן-יהוא מלך ישראל Yeho'achaz ben Yehu, Melekh Yisra'el Reigned over Israel in Samaria for 17 years

Kings of Judah

Jehoahaz Reigned for 3 months. 609 609 609 609 יהואחז בן-יאשיהו מלך יהודה Yeho’ahaz ben Yo’shiyahu, Melekh Yehuda Death: Necho II, king of Egypt, dethroned

Passover

Onkelos translates pesach as ve-yeiḥos (Hebrew: וְיֵחוֹס, romanized: we-yēḥôs) "he had pity" coming from the Hebrew root חסה meaning "to have pity". Cognate

October 25

pair skater 1977 – The Alchemist, American rapper, DJ, and producer 1977 – Yeho, Israeli singer and actor 1977 – Rodolfo Bodipo, Equatoguinean retired footballer

Tetragrammaton

the name in theophoric names; there is a common Hebrew prefix form, Yeho or "Yehō-", and a common suffix form, "Yahū" or "-Yehū". These provide some corroborating

Yeho

Yeho, real name Yoni Getreuer (Hebrew: יוני גטרויר; born 25 October 1977), is an Israeli singer and actor. He has performed under the stage names Gatro

Theophoric name

Netan-yah, Yedid-yah, Adoni-yah, Nekhem-yah, Yeho-natan (Jonathan), Yeho-chanan (John), Yeho-shua (Joshua), Yeho-tzedek, Zekharya (Zechariah). "Yahū" or "Yah"

Yeshua

"Jesus" in English. The name Yehoshua has the form of a compound of "Yeho-" and "shua": Yeho- (יְהוֹ) is another form of יָהו, Yahu, a theophoric element standing

Yahweh

has reached consensus to transcribe this as Yahweh. The shortened forms "Yeho-" and "Yo-" appear in personal names and in phrases such as "Hallelujah!"

Lyrik

Hanun and Yeho. His productions include mainly electro sounds and trance music. He has a long-time collaboration with Israeli artist Yeho producing many

Kings of Israel and Judah

814–798 BCE 819–804 BCE 814–806 BCE Jehoahaz יהואחז בֵּן-יהוא מלך ישראל Yeho'achaz ben Yehu, Melekh Yisra'el Reigned over Israel in Samaria for 17 years

Kings of Judah

Jehoahaz Reigned for 3 months. 609 609 609 609 יהואחז בן-יאשיהו מלך יהודה Yeho’ahaz ben Yo’shiyahu, Melekh Yehuda Death: Necho II, king of Egypt, dethroned

Passover

Onkelos translates pesach as ve-yeiḥos (Hebrew: וְיֵחוֹס, romanized: we-yēḥôs) "he had pity" coming from the Hebrew root חסה meaning "to have pity". Cognate

October 25

pair skater 1977 – The Alchemist, American rapper, DJ, and producer 1977 – Yeho, Israeli singer and actor 1977 – Rodolfo Bodipo, Equatoguinean retired footballer

Murashu family

tablets which begin with יהו (Yod Heh Waw) are all written “Yahu-” and never “Yeho”. This evidence from the Murashu documents thus corresponds to that from

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
- AS WE CAN SEE JESUS CHRIST WILL NEVER BE GOD’S NAME !

- WE CAN READ JESUS MEANS GOD IS SALVATION BUT IT IS THE TRANSLATION THROUGH MAN’S TRADITION NOT GOD’S WORD BECAUSE IT IS NOT GOD BUT GOD’S NAME IN HEBREW WHICH MEANS THE GOD OF THE PROMISE OR OF THE PROMISES !

- AND CHRIST MEANS THE ANOINTED THAT IS THE ANOINTED OF GOD, SOMEONE WHO IS SENT BY GOD !

- AS WE CAN READ, MANY HEBREW NAMES CONTAIN GOD’S NAME IN HEBREW (YEHO OR YAH OR JAH) BUT THEY ARE NOT GOD’S NAMES !

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
Why was the name Emmanuel or Immanuel mentioned?

- What about :

Abia = God is my father (male, female)

Abijah = God is my father (male, female)

Adon = God or lord (male)

Adonai = god or lord (male)

Adoni = God or lord (male)

Adonias = God or lord (male)

Akim = originating from God (male)

Alzbeta = promise of God (female)

Amaris = given by God (female)

Ariel = God’s lion (male)

Asaya = God’s creation (male)

Asriel = God’s support (male)

Athalia = God is sublime (female)

Avia = God is my father (female)

Aziel = the Lord is my strength (male)

Babette = promise of God (female)

Bess = promise of God (female)

Beth = promise of God (female)

Bethel = God’s home (female)

Betje = promise of God (female)

Betsy = promise of God (female)

Bettina = promise of God (female)

Brielle = God’s bravest woman (female)

Buffy = promise of God (female)

Carmel = garden of God (female)

Carmella = garden of God (female)

Carmelo = garden of God (male)

Carmen = Garden of God (female)

Carmine = garden of God (male)

Carmo = garden of God (male, female)

Chavez = may God protect (male)

Chelle = which man is like God? (female)

Daan = the Lord is my judge (male)

Dan = the lord is my judge (male)

Dani = God judges me (male, female)

Daniel = the Lord is my judge (male)

Daniela = God judges me (female)

Danielle = God judges me (female)

Danilo = the Lord is my judge (female)

Danuta = God judges me (female)

Dejohn = God is merciful (male)

Dejuan = God is merciful (male)

Deshaun = God is merciful (male)

Dijon = gracious God (male)

Ealasaid = promise of God (female)

Eelis = Yahweh is my God (male)

Eleazar = my helper is God (male)

Eliam = the people of God (male)

Elian = my lord responded (male)

Eliana = my lord responded (female)

Elias = Yahweh is my God (male)

Eliasz = Yahweh is my God (male)

Eliezer = my helper is God (male)

Eliisa = promise of God (female)

Elijah = Yahweh is my God (male)

Elikapeka = promise of God (female)

Eliora = Lord is my guiding light (female)

Elisa = promise of God (female)

Elisabete = promise of God (female)

Elise = promise of God (female)

Elisheva = promise of God (female)

Eliska = promise of God (female)

Elizabeth = promise of God (female)

Elizaveta = promise of God (female)

Elkin = God’s creation (male)

Elliott = Yahweh is my God (male)

Ellis = Yahweh is my God (male)

Ellison = Yahweh is my God (male)

Els = promise of God (female)

Elsa = promise of God (female)

Else = promise of God (female)

Elspet = promise of God (female)

Elzbieta = promise of God (female)

Emanuel = God with us (male)

Emanuele = God accompanies us (female)

Emmanuel = God with us (male)

Eoin = God is merciful (male)

Erel = I will see God (male)

Erzsebet = promise of God (female)

Erzsi = promise of God (female)

Esa = God delivers (male)

Esmail = God hears (male)

Evan = God is merciful (male)

Evin = God is merciful (male)

Ezekiel = God will strengthen (male)

Ezequias = God provides strength (male)

Ezra = God’s help (male)

Fifi = God raises (female)

Gabby = God’s bravest woman (female)

Gabe = God’s bravest man (male)

Gabor = God’s bravest man (male)

Gabriel = God’s bravest man (male)

Gabriela = God’s bravest woman (female)

Gabrielle = God’s bravest woman (female)

Galel = wave of God (male)

Ganix = God is merciful (male)

Gavriil = Strength from God (male)

Gavriila = God’s bravest woman (female)

Genette = God is merciful (female)

Gia = God is merciful (female)

Gian = God is merciful (male)

Giancarlo = God is merciful (male)

Gianna = God is merciful (female)

Gianni = God is merciful (male)

Giovanna = God is merciful (female)

Giovanni = God is merciful (male)

Giuseppe = God raises (male)

Giuseppina = God raises (female)

Hampus = God is merciful (male)

Hank = God is merciful (male)

Hannie = God is merciful (female)

Hans = God is merciful (male)

Hansel = God is merciful (male)

Haskell = The cauldron of God (male)

Hasse = God is merciful (male)

Hazaiah = God’s prediction (male)

Hesekiel = God will strengthen (male)

Hezekiah = Strength from God (male)

Honza = God is merciful (male)

Hosea = God delivers (male)

Hoshea = God delivers (male)

Ian = God is merciful (male)

Ikaia = God delivers (male)

Illes = Yahweh is my God (male)

Ilse = Promise of God (female)

Ilya = Yahwe is my God (male)

Immanuel = God with us (male)

Ioane = God has favored me (male)

Ioann = God has favored me (male)

Iokepa = God will increase (male)

Iokua = God delivers (male)

Iosif = God will increase (male)

Isai = God delivers (male)

Isaiah = God delivers (male)

Isair = God delivers (male)

Ishmael = God hears (male)

Ismo = God hears (male)

Israel = A person who struggles with God (male)

Ivan = God is merciful (male)

Ivana = God is merciful (female)

Iwan = God is merciful (male)

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
Jac = God is merciful (male)

Jack = God is merciful (male)

Jajuan = God is merciful (male)

Jake = God is merciful (male)

Jakim = Yahweh will establish (male)

Jaleesa = Promise of God (female)

Jan = God is merciful (male)

Jana = God is merciful (female)

Jane = God is merciful (female)

Janek = God is merciful (male)

Janelle = God is merciful (female)

Janessa = God is merciful (female)

Janet = God is merciful (female)

Janice = God is merciful (female)

Janicka = God is merciful (female)

Janne = God is merciful (male)

Janneke = God is merciful (female)

Jannik = God is merciful (male)

Janos = God is merciful (male)

Jans = God is merciful (male)

Jantine = God is merciful (female)

Jantje = God is merciful (female)

Janusz = God is merciful (male)

Jax = God is merciful (male)

Jean = God is merciful (male, female)

Jean-Charles = God is merciful (male)

Jean-françois = God is merciful (male)

Jean-luc = God is merciful (male)

Jean-pierre = God is merciful (male)

Jeannette = God is merciful (female)

Jebediah = God’s friend (male)

Jed = God’s friend (male)

Jedaiah = Knowing Yahweh (male)

Jedediah = God’s friend (male)

Jef = God raises (male)

Jehoshaphat = God has judged (male)

Jenkin = God is merciful (male)

Jenkins = god is merciful (male)

Jennigje = god is merciful (female)

Jennings = God is merciful (male)

Jensen = God is merciful (male)

Jere = Lifted up or exalted by God (male)

Jeremiah = Lifted up or exalted by God (male)

Jeremias = Lifted up or exalted by God (male)

Jeremy = Lifted up or exalted by God (male)

Jesse = God’s gift (male)

Jesus = God’s deliverance (male)

Jezreel = Sown by God (male, female)

Jo = God is merciful (male, female)

Joab = Praise God (male)

Joan = God is merciful (female)

Joanna = God is merciful (female)

Joannes = God is merciful (male)

Joao = God is merciful (male)

Joaozinho = God is merciful (male)

Joaquin = God will raise (male)

Joasia = God is merciful (female)

Jock = God is merciful (male)

Jockie = God is merciful (male)

Joe = God raises (male)

Joel = All powerful God (male)

Joelle = Yahweh is God (female)

Joetta = God is merciful (female)

Johann = God is merciful (male)

Johanna = God is merciful (female)

Johanneke = God is merciful (female)

Johannes = God is merciful (male)

John = God is merciful (male)

Johnna = God is merciful (female)

Johntel = God is merciful (male)

Jojo = God raises (male, female)

Jolene = God is merciful (female)

Jon = God gives (male)

Jonatas = God gives (male)

Jonathan = God gives (male)

Jonelle = God is merciful (female)

Jonna = God is merciful (female)

Jooseppi = God raises (male)

Jose = God raises (male)

Josef = God raises (male)

Josefa = God raises (female)

Joseph = God raises (male)

Josephine = God raises (female)

Joshua = God is deliverance (male)

Josiah = Yahweh supports (male)

Josias = Yahweh supports (male)

Josie = God raises (female)

Joska = God raises (male)

Josue = God is deliverance (male)

Jouni = God is merciful (male)

Jovan = God is merciful (male)

Jovani = God is merciful (male)

Jovon = God is merciful (male)

Jowan = God is merciful (male)

Jozefa = God raises (female)

Jozsef = God raises (male)

Jozsi = God raises (male)

Jozsua = God is deliverance (male)

Juan = God is merciful (male)

Juana = God is merciful (female)

Juha = God is merciful (male)

Juhani = God is merciful (male)

Jukka = God is merciful (male)

Jussi = God is merciful (male)

Juwaun = God is merciful (male)

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
Kaapo = God’s bravest man (male)

Kamuela = to be able to hear God (male)

Kaniela = God is my judge (male)

Karmen = Garden of God (female)

Kawika = beloved of the Lord (male)

Keoni = God is merciful (male)

Kesean = God is merciful (male)

Keshawn = God is merciful (male)

Kivi = Yahweh protects (male)

Kreshaun = God is merciful (male)

Kyjuan = God is merciful (male)

Kywan = God is merciful (male)

Lael = God (male)

Lasaro = my helper is God (male)

Lashawn = God is merciful (male, female)

Lashon = God is merciful (male)

Lashonda = God is merciful (female)

Lazarus = my helper is God (male)

Lazzaro = my helper is God (male)

Lemuel = God’s belonging (male)

Liana = my Lord responded (female)

Libby = promise of God (female)

Liddy = promise of God (female)

Liisa = promise of God (female)

Liisi = promise of God (female)

Lilibeth = promise of God (female)

Lis = promise of God (female)

Lisa = promise of God(female)

Lisbet = promise of God (female)

Lise = promise of God (female)

Lizaveta = promise of God (female)

Lizbeth = promise of God (female)

Lizette = promise of God (female)

Lizzie = promise of God (female)

Maciej = God’s present (male)

Mads = God’s present (male)

Makaio = God has rewarded (male)

Malkiel = God is king (male)

Manny = God with us (male)

Mano = God with us (male)

Manoel = God with us (male)

Manoela = God accompanies us (female)

Manos = God with us (male)

Manuel = God with us (male)

Manuela = God accompanies us (female)

Mate = God’s present (male)

Matea = God’s present (female)

Matej = God’s present (male)

Mateus = God’s present (male)

Mateusz = God’s present (male)

Mathis = God’s present (male)

Matisse = God’s present (male)

Matous = God’s present (male)

Mats = God’s present (male)

Matt = God’s present (male)

Matteo = God’s present (male)

Matthew = God’s present (male)

Matthias = God’s present (male)

Matti = God’s present (male)

Matvey = God has rewarded (male)

Matyas = God’s present (male)

Mckayla = which man is like God ?

Mehetabel = God brings joy (female)

Messiah = one who is anointed by God (male)

Meyshawn = God is merciful (male)

Micaela = which man is like God ? (female)

Micah = which man is like God ? (male)

Michael = which man is like God ? (male)

Michaela = which man is like God ? (female)

Michal = which man is like God ? (male)

Michalina = which man is like God ? (female)

Michele = which man is like God ? (male)

Michelle = which man is like God ? (female)

Mickey = which man is like God?(male, female)

Miguel = which man is like God (male)

Miguela = which man is like God ? (female)

Mihaly = which man is like God ? (male)

Mikaela = which man is like God ? (female)

Mikala = who is Yahwe ? (male)

Mike = which man is like God ? (male)

Mikhail = which man is like God ? (male)

Mikkel = which man is like God ? (male)

Mikkeline = which man is like God ? (female)

Mikko = which man is like God ? (male)

Mishael = which man is like God ? (male)

Misi = which man is like God ? (male)

Mitch = which man is like God ? (male)

Mitchell = which man is like God ? (male)

Moriah = watched by God (female)

Motya = God has rewarded (male)

Nasya = miracle of God (female)

Natania = God’s present (female)

Nate = God gives (male)

Nathan = God gives (male)

Nathaniel = God gives (male)

Nehemiah = Yahweh comforts (male)

Nelinha = God accompanies us (female)

Nelinho = God with us (male)

Neshaun = God is merciful (male)

Netanyahu = God gives (male)

Noya = Godlike beauty (female)

Oshea = God delivers (male)

Osip = God will increase (male)

Pepe = God raises (male)

Pina = God raises (female)

Posy = God raises (female)

Qayshaun = God is merciful (male)

Qesshaun = God is merciful (male)

Rafa = God heals (male)

Rafael = God heals (male)

Rafal = God heals (male)

Raphael = God heals (male)

Reuel = God’s friend (male)

Ronel = God’s joy (male)

Sam = Lord has heard (male, female)

Samantha = Lord has heard (female)

Samara = watched over by God (female)

Sammi = Lord has heard (female)

Samu = to be able to hear God (male)

Samuel = to be able to hear God (male)

Samuela = Lord has heard (female)

Samuli = to be able to hear God (male)

Sean = God is merciful (male)

Seoc = God is merciful (male)

Seonag = God is merciful (female)

Seonaid = God is merciful (female)

Shane = God is merciful (male)

Shania = God is merciful (female)

Shanice = God is merciful (female)

Shaun = God is merciful (male)

Shavonne = God is merciful (female)

Shawn = God is merciful (male)

Shawna = God is merciful (female)

Shawnell = God is merciful (male)

Shell = which man is like God ? (female)

Shimon = God has heard (male)

Shona = God is merciful (female)

Shonda = God is merciful (female)

Si = God has heard (male)

Simao = God has heard (male)

Simeon = God has heard (male)

Simo = God has heard (male)

Simon = God has heard (male)

Simpson = God has heard (male)

Sine = God is merciful (female)

Sinead = God is merciful (female)

Sineag = God is merciful (female)

Siobhan = God is merciful (female)

Sion = God is merciful (male)

Sioned = God is merciful (female)

Symeon = God has heard (male)

Szymon = God has heard (male)

Talia = God’s dew (female)

Taneli = the Lord is my judge (male)

Tashaun = God is merciful (male)

Tayshaun = God is merciful (male)

Teasag = God is merciful (female)

Tobias = Yahweh is good (male)

Tobin = Yahweh is great (male)

Tyshauwn = God is merciful (male)

Uriah = God’s light (male)

Uriel = God’s light (male)

Uziah = God is my strength (male)

Vana = God is merciful (female)

Vanna = God is merciful (female)

Wyshauwn = God is merciful (male)

Yaeshawn = God is merciful (male)

Yanis = God is merciful (male)

Yann = God is merciful (male)

Yashawn = God is merciful (male)

Yashiv = God will answer (male)

Yatniel = God’s gift (male)

Yedaiah = God is my salvation (male)

Yelizaveta = promise of God (female)

Yeriel = God has established (male)

Yisrael = to struggle with God (male)

Yohann = God is merciful (male)

Yonatan = God gives (male)

Yoni = God gives (male)

Yosef = God raises (male)

Yoshiya = God delivers (male)

Yousef = God raises (male)

Zachariah = God remembers (male)

Zacharias = God remembers (male)

Zachary = God remembers (male)

Zack = God remembers (male)

Zeb = God lends (male)

Zebediah = God lends (male)

Zedekiah = sacrifice of God (male)

Zsanet = God is merciful (female)

Zsoka = promise of God (female)

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
JOSHUA

CHAPTER 22

- Joshua tells the Reubenites, the Gadites and the half tribe of Manasseh to go back to their territory on the other side of the Jordan!

- But he warns them to carry out the commandment and the Law of Moses and to love God by walking in all his ways!

- And they built an impressive altar on the frontier of the land of canaan!

- So the Israelites decided to go to war against them!

- Because it was an act of rebellion against God!

- But they said it wasn’t against God only if the rest of Israel refused them to cross the frontier to worship God!

- It was only to be a witness between all Israel!

- So the rest of Israel was satisfied!

- And there was no war between them!

- Interesting to see that the Israelites could speak together to settle a matter!

JLG

Nov 4, 2021
JOSHUA

CHAPTER 23

- Joshua tells Israel not to forget what God did to them when he fought for them against all their enemies!

- And they could take possession of their land thanks to God!

- And they should carry out the Law of Moses!

- And they should keep away from the other nations!

- And they should not worship their gods!

- But if they turn back they will get into trouble!

- Before dying, Joshua tells them how God has revealed to them as the god of the promise or of the promises and he has always kept his word!

- But if Israel violates its covenant of God, he will bring upon them all the calamity he promised and will annihilate them!

- But Israel won’t listen and will pay a high price and God will finally reject them!

- It should be a warning for humanity!

- But the majority never listens!

- So man deserves what happens to him!

- Remember Noah and the rest of humanity!