Georgia man murdered while jogging. Judge declines to press charges

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Yea the judge's initial ruling was correct and based on the evidence. Now the forces of the lie want to re-open the case based on lies, even pretty ridiculous lies. Again them reopening this just because they hate white people and casting the initial judge the way they did is a massive shame and disgrace to the legal system.
Your 100% correct, nothing but liberal politics, blame it on whitey

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
This is the only video I could find with other altercations with Ahmund.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
This young man looks like a very pleasant young man to me, with no ill intent toward anyone, I think this is a clear cut case of good ole boys from Georgia taking the law into their own hands, if I was a young black man and white men in a pickup truck with shotguns was chasing me, I would most def. try to get away from them and if that failed I would try to fight my way out, and it looks like that is just what he did. I believe he is innocent, and the perpetraters are evil people, with malicious intent.
Take a look at your pleasant young man "Violently Assulting" a armed individual, while trying to take his weapon.

In the attached 40 second TMZ clip

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Take a look at your pleasant young man "Violently Assulting" a armed individual, while trying to take his weapon.

It's being reopened because the video was clear that this was a murder
Also the two district attorneys who originally declined to press charges were personal friends of one of the defendants
this is why the DA's office is currently under investigation by the department of Justice
This case is reopened and being handled by the Fed's because it's 100% a "Political" move

Arbery violently assaulted the armed man, and McMichaels killed him in self defense.

E

EleventhHour

This case is reopened and being handled by the Fed's because it's 100% a "Political" move

Arbery violently assaulted the armed man, and McMichaels killed him in self defense.

You mean justice was not served so now hopefully the full truth will come out.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Do you know what they said to him?
No you do not.... they could have threatened him.... again you have a very subjective lens.
Right. You can't hear what's being said on the video
It could very well be that arbury feared for his life and that's why he fought back

Billyd

May 8, 2014

No matter how many times I watch the video, the fact is still there. A young man was running down the road. At least two men chased him down and jumped out of their truck with shot guns. That immediately became assault (they threatened bodily harm, and he was in fear for his life), and he had the right to defend himself. From that point on, the actions of the men with the shot guns only enhance his right to defend himself. The men were the aggressors and never entitled to claim self defense. They are the reason that my whole family are always armed.

If the young man had been white, and the two men chasing him had been black, the two men would have been arrested on the spot. Not a doubt in my mind.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
^ if the young man was not messing around on someone else's property , then the phone call is not made, the 2 idiots in the truck do not chase him, no shooting happens.

what happened to the young man was wrong, but the first thing in this chain of events was self-inflicted ..

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah I'm out jogging when a truck suddenly blocks my path
They driver steps out with a shotgun in hand. I'm totally going to assume he just wants to have a friendly conversation

Apr 29, 2012
I have watched this clip over and over and over. Who fired that first shot as Arbery first came around the trucks right front fender?
I honestly can't tell. The older man in the bed had the .357 magnum handgun. Did the older man shot first?

S

Susanna

Yeah I'm out jogging when a truck suddenly blocks my path
They driver steps out with a shotgun in hand. I'm totally going to assume he just wants to have a friendly conversation
Yeah, you’re right, I’ve heard about shotgun weddings and riding shotgun, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of friendly shotgun conversations. I have had a couple of encounters with men with shotguns, and none of those men were particularly into friendliness.

E

EleventhHour

I have watched this clip over and over and over. Who fired that first shot as Arbery first came around the trucks right front fender?
I honestly can't tell. The older man in the bed had the .357 magnum handgun. Did the older man shot first?
Agree, anyone to state it is conclusive is not being honest.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
^ if the young man was not messing around on someone else's property , then the phone call is not made, the 2 idiots in the truck do not chase him, no shooting happens.

what happened to the young man was wrong, but the first thing in this chain of events was self-inflicted ..
the department of Justice seems to think there is sufficient evidence to proceed with murder charges
Also your argument is absurd.
that's like saying I deserve to be shot for stealing my neighbor's newspaper

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Arbery ran quickly towards the armed man and began his attack, the clip clearly and precisely documents the violent actions of Arbery.
if I'm out jogging minding my own business and you can front me with the shotgun, I'm not just going to stand there and let you kill me

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Arbery ran quickly towards the armed man and began his attack, the clip clearly and precisely documents the violent actions of Arbery.
He probably feared for his life. Confronted by a redneck with a shotgun

Apr 29, 2012
Agree, anyone to state it is conclusive is not being honest.
I am not familiar with guns very much. I do think that a shotgun sounds different from a handgun though.
I was hoping someone here had listened and could tell the difference

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Questionable source. Breitbart is alt right propaganda page
First off, that is a leftist tactic to quell information and debate. Secondly, Breitbart is WAAAY more factually correct than any MSM. But you can find the story elsewhere.

There is pictures and video and quotes from the BLACK Pastor that corroborate the homosexual mayor doing this.

Why would you be on THEIR side?