GEORGIA NUMBER 1 AGAIN?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Senior Member
Sep 4, 2013
31,135
7,220
113
Durn Dogs No. 1 again.............but they are ONLY GIVEN a 13% chance to win out, while BAMA has a 35% chance to win out. The head guy said they put Georgia first because they beat Notre Dame.

So, I got to thinking...........Georgia run Mark Ritch off and hired Kirby Smart from Bama. Two years later BOTH Georgia and Miami (where Ritch is now the Head Coach) are undefeated. Talk about funny...........

What if Miami beats Notre Dame, and BOTH Georgia and Miami win out, and meet in the Championship Game? How uncomfortable would the Dog fans be seeing Ritch on the other Sideline? Especially if MIAMI WON?

A wee part of me, just a wee scoosh, would love to see this, but, of course, REALITY comes knocking and we all know Bama will WIN OUT!


​ROLL TIDE ROLL!
 
Durn Dogs No. 1 again.............but they are ONLY GIVEN a 13% chance to win out, while BAMA has a 35% chance to win out. The head guy said they put Georgia first because they beat Notre Dame.

So, I got to thinking...........Georgia run Mark Ritch off and hired Kirby Smart from Bama. Two years later BOTH Georgia and Miami (where Ritch is now the Head Coach) are undefeated. Talk about funny...........

What if Miami beats Notre Dame, and BOTH Georgia and Miami win out, and meet in the Championship Game? How uncomfortable would the Dog fans be seeing Ritch on the other Sideline? Especially if MIAMI WON?

A wee part of me, just a wee scoosh, would love to see this, but, of course, REALITY comes knocking and we all know Bama will WIN OUT!


​ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Thinking 'bout trading in my Sparty for a bull dog.
 
Durn Dogs No. 1 again.............but they are ONLY GIVEN a 13% chance to win out, while BAMA has a 35% chance to win out. The head guy said they put Georgia first because they beat Notre Dame.

So, I got to thinking...........Georgia run Mark Ritch off and hired Kirby Smart from Bama. Two years later BOTH Georgia and Miami (where Ritch is now the Head Coach) are undefeated. Talk about funny...........

What if Miami beats Notre Dame, and BOTH Georgia and Miami win out, and meet in the Championship Game? How uncomfortable would the Dog fans be seeing Ritch on the other Sideline? Especially if MIAMI WON?

A wee part of me, just a wee scoosh, would love to see this, but, of course, REALITY comes knocking and we all know Bama will WIN OUT!


​ROLL TIDE ROLL!

personally, I do not think we should be 1, ya'll should be. n.d. is the best win we have, followed by miss. state, and then south Carolina . the rest of our wins are against mid-level teams.

which brings me to this- I think we are not going to beat auburn, hope i'm wrong, but j.m.o.
 
Looks like both of you need to get past Auburn. That ain't going to be easy.
 
I am more than a little worried about the Iron Bowl. Given the state of our Defense, I don't see how we will be able to stop Auburn from scoring. And given how difficult it is for us to score, well............I am more than a little worried.

I think this will be the hardest game Sabin has Coached during his time at Bama. He and the Players BETTER BE READY to knuckle up and punch Auburn in the mouth, or they will suffer the same fate as the Dogs........

It is our Game to lose........................or win, but, goodness, it would help to have our Defense at full strength. Honestly, this is the weakest Defense I can remember us having for over a Decade.


#missingKirby

:)
 
I am more than a little worried about the Iron Bowl. Given the state of our Defense, I don't see how we will be able to stop Auburn from scoring. And given how difficult it is for us to score, well............I am more than a little worried.

I think this will be the hardest game Sabin has Coached during his time at Bama. He and the Players BETTER BE READY to knuckle up and punch Auburn in the mouth, or they will suffer the same fate as the Dogs........

It is our Game to lose........................or win, but, goodness, it would help to have our Defense at full strength. Honestly, this is the weakest Defense I can remember us having for over a Decade.


#missingKirby

:)

Tide wins this game by at least 11. I traded in my Sparty for a Bull Dog. Got a lemon. Roll Tide!
 
Eh, with a banged up defense and an offense that really is slow to start, I'm gonna say we will the Iron Bowl, but only by a touchdown. What really is happening right now is everybody is completely overlooking the Tide and putting Auburn in the SEC championship and into the Playoff picture, that's good rat poison at them, hopefully the Tide can feed off that and crank up the intensity for next week, but of course, gotta get by Mercer first.
 
I am more than a little worried about the Iron Bowl. Given the state of our Defense, I don't see how we will be able to stop Auburn from scoring. And given how difficult it is for us to score, well............I am more than a little worried.

I think this will be the hardest game Sabin has Coached during his time at Bama. He and the Players BETTER BE READY to knuckle up and punch Auburn in the mouth, or they will suffer the same fate as the Dogs........

It is our Game to lose........................or win, but, goodness, it would help to have our Defense at full strength. Honestly, this is the weakest Defense I can remember us having for over a Decade.


#missingKirby

:)
i am worried about the iron bowl too. don't want to see auburn again. us dogs fans are saying " roll tide ".
 
I really do hope they make us an underdog, we know what happens when they make Alabama the underdog ;)


ROLL TIDE!
[/QUOTE]

I really do hope they make us an underdog, we know what happens when they make Alabama the underdog ;)
 
THEY EARNED THE RIGHT TO............soooooo (.....sigh..........)

My criticism of our OC should be painfully clear to the entire world now. Whatever creative play calling ability that guy had, he picked outta his nose and wiped it on the sideline bench........

This kind of stuff happens about every four years............sadly........



(ya know, it really is ok to call more than three plays right.....?)
1188468376544_1188393470978_man-and-eleph.jpg
 
THEY EARNED THE RIGHT TO............soooooo (.....sigh..........)

My criticism of our OC should be painfully clear to the entire world now. Whatever creative play calling ability that guy had, he picked outta his nose and wiped it on the sideline bench........

This kind of stuff happens about every four years............sadly........



(ya know, it really is ok to call more than three plays right.....?)
View attachment 176438

well. next week, we ( uga ) know what doesn't work. let's hope we can find some things that do. something to slow down that front seven. something.......