Getting in Shape

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 21, 2014
Yea it was pretty bad, on my ribs worst decision but its nice haha.. Yea calories taste so good but can be harmful if too many are ingested
You wish you chose another placement, maybe? :) but yes it's nice to do it.

Since I've been married my wife has taught me to look at the calorific value on packaging in the supermarkets.

May 10, 2014
You wish you chose another placement, maybe? :) but yes it's nice to do it.

Since I've been married my wife has taught me to look at the calorific value on packaging in the supermarkets.
Yea that's what my mom does to my dad haha

D

didymos

I need to get more physically active and get in shape, especially if I want to join the National Guard. Any ideas of how I can get in shape quick.
One word: yoga.

*hides* :rolleyes:

Mar 21, 2014
try a 1 hour light dance with knee ups stretching posture an stamina, watch you fat intake to, be happy [video=youtube;_3EVzixU4OU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3EVzixU4OU[/video]

Mar 21, 2014
[video=youtube;6YeSa5-saUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YeSa5-saUw[/video]

Mar 21, 2014
the best way to do this is to walk while ya doing it from one end of the room to the other with spring in ya toes ie always keep on the toes, dont do it flat footed at first until you get stronger adios, good start this if your just starting out

Mar 21, 2014
[video=youtube;djtznTyHICI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djtznTyHICI[/video]

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Stretches, weights and aerobics. And daily - keep track and increase every week or so. And good luck with your future plans.

Oct 31, 2011
From someone who is 89, it all pays off. Living a long time is fun, but not so important, it is having a "shalom" time while we are here. That is done better healthy and able to do the best you can while we live here on this earth. Whatever that best is for you.

At any age, the better you use it, the less you lose it!

ladygwapa71

Nov 19, 2014
regular exercise can really help to stay in shape. there are many workout programs that you can choose that suits your comfortability. all you need is commitment. I did tae bo, rockin' body and at present I do Focus T25 and all worked for me. I hope you achieved your goal.