Getting ready to meet the Love of your life. Wisdom?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Don't sweat the petty things,
and don't pet the sweaty things.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Added:
1. Focus on joy of the Lord... its our strength.
2. Work on self spiritually, mentally, physically
3. Trusting His timing is perfect as I wait

Jan 20, 2019
Dropped:
men
being friendly
giving money
churches with men

Added:
being snarky, bitchy, unsympathetic and block men who say hi, bark at any man who dares say a thing that might be flirty, if needed use kung fu.
stinginess, bitch face
smell
filthy clothes
females only church

I don't want to miss the best wedding with Jesus. I do a lot of effort for Him and me and my kids

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Dropped:
men
being friendly
giving money
churches with men

Added:
being snarky, bitchy, unsympathetic and block men who say hi, bark at any man who dares say a thing that might be flirty, if needed use kung fu.
stinginess, bitch face
smell
filthy clothes
females only church

I don't want to miss the best wedding with Jesus. I do a lot of effort for Him and me and my kids
Well.

I'm gonna make some popcorn....

Jan 20, 2019
They talk oh so holy and try to drag you into hell. So behaving nasty will keep them away. If you're friendly and naive they abuse you. I only want Jesus. Normal men were never interested anyway except Him.

Jan 20, 2019
I dated a sociopath. Sorry I have to get normal again. It's like being dragged into hell. By an oh so christian front row evangelist. Scary experience. I dont trust any men anymore. I will only put everything aside to marry Jesus and noone else ever again.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
I dated a sociopath. Sorry I have to get normal again. It's like being dragged into hell. By an oh so christian front row evangelist. Scary experience. I dont trust any men anymore. I will only put everything aside to marry Jesus and noone else ever again.
Sad... there are good men out there. Just gotta be very picky and don't settle for less than what the Holy Spirit gives you peace about. I get what you are saying though, you need to heal.

Jan7777777

Oct 19, 2018
added
1. helping more with the homeless shelter..food/clothes, getting lessons ready for the women to have a class for them.
2. set up stations for my bible study,
...one is devotions, from sermons,
...one is women of the bible,
...one is just reading to renew my mind,
...one is getting all my topics into one large notebook with tabs to find faster, then add to these as I get in the mood of a topic.
...one is finding fun ways to study the bible, such as reading only a column in the bible, then summing it up at the top of the page, or read a chapter then look up commentaries and write what they say then put it in my notebook for later reference. or finding unusual things in the bible and put it in my notebook, such as the man with 6 fingers and toes, etc.
3. witnessing more to strangers, such as people asking me for money, this has happened a lot, so I say " I don't give money away but if you are hungry I will buy you food, then I witness while they eat what I bought, they listen, I get hugs sometimes, sometimes nothing,,of course I lock up my purse in my car before I start my witness

Dropped;
1. almost dropped procrastination, and finishing my self help novel.
2. losing my temper at drug filled teens trying to bully me.
3. finding ways to ignore my 90 yr. old mother dementia flares of meaness and adding to 'let go' and let God take over, there iwas so much freedom when I did that I wish I had exercised this years ago.

Jan7777777

Oct 19, 2018
~~~~~~~~~~
I hear ya....dated an alcoholic and finally told him that was not my world...he went through DT's so as not to lose me, yes he was suppose to be a Christian, I think he was just playing one, fruits never showed, I ended it, he died later of stomach cancer. I did get him in church and he did say he got saved, but that was the 2nd time he said it, I did pray for him, hopefully he surrendered. sad. but it scars a Christian for years how being treated, he slapped me twice...first time I picked up his boots at the door and dared him to hit me again, letting him know I was not a punching bag, after I broke up with him later, he ask to get a ride....slapped me back handed when I wouldn't come back to him, I backed up and let him know the police car I saw at the side of the road will get him out of my car, ( he knew I didn't lie) half way there he got out...lol. boy I am stupid picking em too. so I decided Jesus is my hero, he loves me unconditionally, I haven't dates in 6 years and love my freedom and stress free

Jul 8, 2021
Wow I wish I was as active as you are hun I have a son is have full custody of so I've had a time of it to hun can understand exactly and can relate if you would like a chat pt message me hun

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
ugh alcoholics and drug addicts are the worst...just saying.when someone is like that you nver know when they are going to turn violent or steal from you.

and often its not even YOU picking them, they will pick on sober people

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Wow I wish I was as active as you are hun I have a son is have full custody of so I've had a time of it to hun can understand exactly and can relate if you would like a chat pt message me hun
Wow. Your posts are pretty creepy.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
hold on wait, females only church?
I know churches have a lot of womens events, (which I really am becoming tired of honestly) but are there actually churches that are female only? Or is that only like catholic nun convents? some people dont consider them christian...

I dont really know enough about them not being catholic, but I hear they have the same issues amongsf women, its just some women can also be sociopaths in convents as well. I dont think its a gender exclusive thing, though its very common for men to pick on women, though the reverse can also be true.