Getting Tracfone Pics To An HP Computer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
other option is put a memory card in the tracphone, transfer pictures to it, take out the memory card, put it in either another phone or with an SD-card reader put it in your PC.

i read on MS help-forum comments about this phone that its software ((stupidly)) doesn't allow accessing files via USB, so that's probably a dead-end road. :(

but there's other ways, including bluetooth and an SD card. some phones & some carriers will work with an active sim card without you having to call the carrier to activate the phone in particular, too - i went through a pile of Sony's without ever calling ATT to tell them i was switching phones. just swap the sim into them and they work. that might be an option too, though most phones these days are using a different size, smaller sim card..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I tried pairing them last night and no surprise..it didn't work.. Held one in each hand, right next to each other..nothing..I'm taking it to a phone store today. HOPEFULLY they can make it work...

other option is put a memory card in the tracphone, transfer pictures to it, take out the memory card, put it in either another phone or with an SD-card reader put it in your PC.

i read on MS help-forum comments about this phone that its software ((stupidly)) doesn't allow accessing files via USB, so that's probably a dead-end road. :(

but there's other ways, including bluetooth and an SD card. some phones & some carriers will work with an active sim card without you having to call the carrier to activate the phone in particular, too - i went through a pile of Sony's without ever calling ATT to tell them i was switching phones. just swap the sim into them and they work. that might be an option too, though most phones these days are using a different size, smaller sim card..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Update: I went to TWO separate phone stores, and they couldn't help me. :/ SOOO, I came home and decided to try pairing the phones again. IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me FOREVER, but I FINALLY managed to get the pics of Tequila onto my computer!!!! I started bawling.. lol.. THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all who tried to help me.. Y'all are getting rep comments from me, because they are well-deserved!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing.png

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Update: I went to TWO separate phone stores, and they couldn't help me. :/ SOOO, I came home and decided to try pairing the phones again. IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me FOREVER, but I FINALLY managed to get the pics of Tequila onto my computer!!!! I started bawling.. lol.. THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all who tried to help me.. Y'all are getting rep comments from me, because they are well-deserved!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 173719
God bless you Lady Blue, I'm so happy for you. Yes, praise be to God! :)

S

Siberian_Khatru

Late to the party here, but wanted to say I'm glad you got it all sorted. Tequila lives on in your computer's hard drive, now. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
They came out pretty small, so I put them on Personalize for my screensaver, chose the tile option so I could see it better. This is my beautiful girl. :eek: She was about... 2 years old here. I did the pitchfork and horns on my tracfone.. lol

. Tequila-tiled-2.PNG

Late to the party here, but wanted to say I'm glad you got it all sorted. Tequila lives on in your computer's hard drive, now. :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
So the lesson I have learned is, never get a TracFone. Nope, nope, nope, nope, never ever ever...