Ginsberg went home

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Have you ever been apprehended?

This is the second time I’m asking.
Were the Apostles ever apprehended?

Yes I have been apprehended for preaching the word of God, have you?

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
You say that so many get THAT PASSAGE WRONG. One passage only?
Here are OVER ONE HUNDRED PASSAGES THAT TELL YOU NOT TO JUDGE:
http://www.openbible.info/topics/dont_judge\
You don't see it do you?
You're judging me. And you're judging Trump who, if you adhere to scripture, we're told was put in the office of president by God himself. And you judge that Trump is horrible.
Were you paying attention to the president who ruined this country for 8 years prior?And his corrupt money idolizing SoS? Enemies of this country! That presidents wife damned our flag! Horrible? Yes! Christian? NO! Muslim? Yes!

Too many on here are judging Ginsberg's death and are actually gleeful because they think that Trump will replace her. But he cannot do so in the last year just prior to an election and this decision was made by Republicans. See the videos on this. If he is reelected, and I am praying to God that he will NOT be reelected because he is horrible. He is everything that no true Christian would ever support. He is a liar, a serial adulterer, a possible rapist, a crook, and so much more.
JUDGING! You're JUDGING!
Further, you're feeding on false witness, which is a sin.
Trump is a Christian. He re-dedicated himself to Christ in 2016. Just so that you are aware, since you appear to not be, that means all his sins were forgiven when he first accepted Christ many years prior. And all his subsequent trespasses were put under the blood of Christ thereafter. God remembers Donald Trump's sins NO MORE! WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED TO HOLD THEM AGAINST HIM?
Yeah, I'm yelling. Because you are woefully ignorant of the faith you think to use against my president!
Furthermore, given his current wife and the LIES that were told about him when he was running in 2016 regarding "rape" and "serial adultery", those were proven to be lies shortly after the confluence of them washed across liberal media.
One woman who claimed Trump molested her on a plane was so woefully desperate for the money paid her to lie that she reached for the lyrics of an old rock song in order to use those to describe the trespass. What an idiot!
Other accusers were paid by a popular fame hungry attorney's attorney daughter to lie! One woman's mortgage was paid.
I know someone who was actually raped. Let me assure you, she didn't receive a dime to put her assault on the record in the police report!

Trump will lose. Mark my words. He has blown it on all fronts. 2020 will be a win for Joe Biden. I am not thrilled with him either, but ANYTHING is an improvement over this narcissistic, consummate, immoral liar.
JUDGING AGAIN! Maybe you should stop.

Mark my words. Trump will be re-elected in a near landslide victory. Because he's brought this country back from the brink the Democrats took her to when they had the power.

A vote for Biden is a vote for a man who is suffering Alzheimer's dementia. And his chosen VP, if you care to look at her record, isn't fit to be in leadership in any capacity. And likely, she is not even Constitutionally permitted to be on the ticket as Biden's VP. Biden shouldn't even be on the ticket because he's losing his mind. This is terribly sad to watch as he deteriorates daily.
If, big if, he appears against Trump this month in the debate it is going to be sadder still. Biden can't read teleprompters, and he certainly doesn't possess the mental capacity to follow the leading that would come were his team to outfit him with an earbud so that he can be fed the answers to the questions his team will receive prior to the debate. This is not suppose to happen by the rules, but they gave the questions to HRC when she was running in 2016 and she had an earbud in too because she's a wino. (Her own admission in her own book) and her team thought she may be somewhat in the bag at the time of the debate, so better to be safe than sorry. Feed her the answers in case the wine blocks her thinking.

Basically your post comes down to this. You can't condemn judging and insist the Bible says don't judge when that's all you're doing in your reply above. And viciously as well. God knows Donald Trump's heart! If Donald Trump is his, and I believe he is, then you will have some explaining to do for judging and holding Donald's sins against him WHEN NOT EVEN GOD DOES THAT!

Jul 20, 2019
There is only one way to the Father and heaven and that is via Jesus Christ, there is no other way. And how do you judge a tree? By its fruit. If the a vine has bad fruit, bruised, pecked at by birds, infested with worms, the fruit is removed and destroyed. The good fruit is harvested and put to good use. Abortion, homosexuality, gay marriage, prosperity theology, healing people for money etc, is bad fruit.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I am sorry you feel that way. Because i dislike Trump, I am somehow no longer spiritual? If anything it is because Trump is the antithesis of all that jesus taught that I am not for the man.

If you remember when John McCain died, he said some awful things. John McCain was a war hero, who was tortured for over 5 years; he could have gone free but he remained with his soldiers. My husband is a lifelong Republican and he did not vote for Trump. There are quite a few Republicans who did not vote for him. I simply did not vote as my conscience woud not opermit me to vote either side. Same for this election.
John McCain broke under torture and gave up all the secrets he had concerning soldiers still in the field! John McCain was not a war hero. He was a POW! Which is not the same thing.
Countless soldiers died because McCain gave the enemy the answers they sought.

And to be very clear, the Vietnamese exercised horrific torture methods against soldiers and even their own people. No one can ever say with any degree of honor or credibility, I would never break under their torture! Because all someone is doing when they say that is posturing as someone who was never tortured by the enemy in Vietnam.
I'm not casting blame on McCain for breaking under torture. He was severely injured when he was captured and his captors withheld treatment from him as a means of deepening the pain and suffering of their torture. Broken bones not set, things like that. McCain betrayed his people because he was being tortured near to death.
What I am saying is that McCain was not a hero. He was a POW. Big difference.

And in the end? When he was an elected Republican, he betrayed his party and sided with the Democrats against Trump. That made McCain in his final years not a Republican, but a RINO. Republican In Name Only.
Because he took Trump's ignorant remarks personally and as such betrayed his country for years!

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Sorry to see you react this way, it isn't the godly person I took you to be with your experience in spiritual matters that you shared, if we are His we walk in love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control. I hope this post of yours was just a random slip and you can get back to His path.
Godly person? The hatred they show for Trump is deplorable. They hate judging? But they persist in doing that when it comes to Trump, and as a hypocrite then attempt to cite scriptures to tell others it is wrong to judge. Give me a break!
They also tell us they're not a certain kind of Christian. Wow, like there are different kinds? Forest for the trees! When they tell you what they aren't, believe them!

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Confrontational Attitude?

Jesus Had The Same Quality, It's Called Truth (y)

Susanna you have openly confirmed in previous posts that you are voting for (Joe Biden) in Nov

Susanna Joe Biden supports killing the innocent unborn (Abortion) how could you endorse such a person?
Biden and Harris support infanticide! That is, performance of an abortion once the baby is delivered. Further, Biden has stated on the record that his beliefs in that regard, and late term abortion also, as in 9 moths in-utero abortion, will be the litmus test for any justice he nominates to the Supreme Court should he become president!

Is Joe Biden Christian? He is a Catholic who has been denied communion!
Is Harris? Not likely given her hatred of Christians. She's claimed she's a "Black Baptist", whatever that means. She's also claimed per her politics that she's a pragmatic moderate. And she's anti-gun. Her family are Hindu.

https://nationalfile.com/busted-kamalas-high-caste-family-connected-to-indias-military/

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Direct Questions: Do you oppose Homosexuality and killing the unborn (Abortion)?
Interesting. You seemed focused on her opinions. Let me take a jab at it. It’s kind of nice to see where your fellow members on CC stand on these important issues.

-Homosexuality not good.
-I oppose the killing of the unborn.
-I absolutely, without a doubt, positively do not condone the killing of unborn Homosexuals.

(Not that l think God was on the edge of His seat waiting to hear my feelings on it all....but there you go)

Wait. If you really think about my statement ...did I??
If you think about it, I may have opened an entire new path of possibilities/questions for this thread?

Am l suggesting you can be born homosexual?
(To answer your future question to me ) No, I do not believe you can be born homosexual, metrosexual, bisexual or any other kind of “I identify as” label.

Maybe l meant, a homosexual that hasn’t been “reborn“?
Maybe l don’t know what l meant?

Let’s see if anyone can give an answer to how “getting saved” works without the biased-passive
-aggressive hatred some display for those who identify as “Homosexual” and “Christian”

Real issues.
The struggle is real for some. Yes, they do exist. It’s 2020,
I’m surprised everyone hasn’t ran into one or two of those who walk that line? I’m serious.

(To answer your future question) No, I am not. Far from it. Release that from your possibilities of who l may be, your assumptions, and box it up and send it overnight FedEx to HellNo.
I am hitched with two kids.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Interesting. You seemed focused on her opinions. Let me take a jab at it. It’s kind of nice to see where your fellow members on CC stand on these important issues.

-Homosexuality not good.
-I oppose the killing of the unborn.
-I absolutely, without a doubt, positively do not condone the killing of unborn Homosexuals.

(Not that l think God was on the edge of His seat waiting to hear my feelings on it all....but there you go)

Wait. If you really think about my statement ...did I??
If you think about it, I may have opened an entire new path of possibilities/questions for this thread?

Am l suggesting you can be born homosexual?
(To answer your future question to me ) No, I do not believe you can be born homosexual, metrosexual, bisexual or any other kind of “I identify as” label.

Maybe l meant, a homosexual that hasn’t been “reborn“?
Maybe l don’t know what l meant?

Let’s see if anyone can give an answer to how “getting saved” works without the biased-passive
-aggressive hatred some display for those who identify as “Homosexual” and “Christian”

Real issues.
The struggle is real for some. Yes, they do exist. It’s 2020,
I’m surprised everyone hasn’t ran into one or two of those who walk that line? I’m serious.

(To answer your future question) No, I am not. Far from it. Release that from your possibilities of who l may be, your assumptions, and box it up and send it overnight FedEx to HellNo.
I am hitched with two kids.
Can't be a fornicator, adulterer, practicing homosexual, etc and be a Sealed, Spirit Filled Christian, that's what I read in my Holy Bible.

God dosent have a rainbow flag homosexual church, it's contrary to scripture.

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Can't be a fornicator, adulterer, practicing homosexual, etc and be a Sealed, Spirit Filled Christian, that's what I read in my Holy Bible.

God dosent have a rainbow flag homosexual church, it's contrary to scripture.

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
Bingo-was-his-name-O.
There you go, Sir. I more or less agree.
(It‘s a bit more complex than people wanna admit)
I dug how you didn’t seem aggressive when expressing your opinions on very touchy issue for some.
Kudos.

This is where l wondered how anyone/all would answer that. Maybe a lot of people hate the way it’s answered, and not so much all of the answer itself? People can pickup and be thrown off on hatred filled opinions over what may be the truth hitting them.

Met a lot of angry people who feel the need to yell and have those little white balls of gunk shoot from their mouths as the pump their hands in the air in disgust on that one. (when it comes to addressing any topic that makes them feel uncomfy) Its real, and God obviously took the time to address uncomfy issues in the Bible. All can choose not to like the answers, but it doesn’t make them go away.

I personally feel this a question that no one needs to flat out answer.
They know the answer.
We know that they know the answer.

K

kaylagrl

[/QUOTE]
Too many on here are judging Ginsberg's death and are actually gleeful because they think that Trump will replace her.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I am not gleeful about anyones death, especially with cancer. My mother found out this year she has an aggressive cancer. So no, I am not gleeful when anyone is taken by cancer. But I do think it is very, very important that Trump replace her. We are about to have a contested election, the Dems have said flat out they will not concede. We need the seat filled, we are in for turbulent times.

Dems will have their chance to vote on whoever Trump puts forward. They will have their say. But why should it matter if Trump fills the seat? He said he will pick a women. If she is qualified to do the job and is following the Constitution what's all the drama about?!

But he cannot do so in the last year just prior to an election and this decision was made by Republicans. See the videos on this.
Oh he certainly can! There is no reason whatsoever that the seat cannot be filled.

If he is reelected, and I am praying to God that he will NOT be reelected because he is horrible. He is everything that no true Christian would ever support. He is a liar, a serial adulterer, a possible rapist, a crook, and so much more.
Biden was accused of sexual assault, women have said he has made them uncomfortable. There are memes all over the internet of him sniffing women and putting his hands in certain places. Biden plagiarized an entire speech! He lied about his schooling, caught in lie after lie. He and his family cashed in on deals with China. And so much more.

Trump will lose. Mark my words.
He has blown it on all fronts. 2020 will be a win for Joe Biden.

Wouldn't be the first person to say that and be wrong.
Time will tell.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
His response was very telling, lashing out when not getting ones way is revealing.

There is some truth that 80% of communication is non verbal, we don't get that in this medium, so care must be taken.
I believe that I may be in the 80% percentile.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
here is one where the child knows she is being molested and pulls away.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I take your response with a grain of salt :)

Susanna you have openly confirmed in previous posts that you are voting for (Joe Biden) in Nov

Susanna Joe Biden supports killing the innocent unborn (Abortion) how could you endorse such a person?
I wouldn't equate voting for Biden as indicative of a poor character trait, or even voting for Trump as a positive character trait.

For the record I will not be voting for either. During the 2016 general election my wife said that I would be sleeping on the couch for the next 4 years if I voted for Trump. I agreed to not voting for Trump and she agreed to not vote for Hillary. I did a write-in for Bernie. I know that he is a communist but I found him to be amusing in an odd sort of way. My wife reneged and voted for Hillary anyway.

For 2020 my wife says that she will not vote for Biden because she don't like the VP pick of Harris. Whoever votes for Biden must certainly realize that it is probable that Biden will not finish his term - he will either die, become incapacitated or be replaced under the 25th Amendment for mental incapacity. This means that a vote for Biden for president is actually a vote for Harris to become an acting president or an actual president.

Bernie is looking good again.

K

kaylagrl

For the record I will not be voting for either. During the 2016 general election my wife said that I would be sleeping on the couch for the next 4 years if I voted for Trump. I agreed to not voting for Trump and she agreed to not vote for Hillary. I did a write-in for Bernie. I know that he is a communist but I found him to be amusing in an odd sort of way. My wife reneged and voted for Hillary anyway.
Now I don't want to be the cause of marital strife, but shouldn't your wife be sleeping on the couch since she broke the deal? And now you get to vote for whoever you want this election?

For 2020 my wife says that she will not vote for Biden because she don't like the VP pick of Harris. Whoever votes for Biden must certainly realize that it is probable that Biden will not finish his term - he will either die, become incapacitated or be replaced under the 25th Amendment for mental incapacity. This means that a vote for Biden for president is actually a vote for Harris to become an acting president or an actual president.

I'm wondering what moderate liberals are thinking about Biden/Harris and this court issue...

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I wouldn't equate voting for Biden as indicative of a poor character trait, or even voting for Trump as a positive character trait.

Sad to hear you didn't vote for a child's right to life, (President Donald J. Trump)

His Supreme Court Pick, Will See Roe V. Wade Reversed.

S

Susanna

I think she said she hadn't yet made up her mind. I'm praying she will change her mind. But she knows this, right sis? <3
That’s true, sister, I was kinda fixing to vote for Biden, but you know, since I’m not really a democrat, that’ll be too hard on me. So now I don’t know what to do.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
That’s true, sister, I was kinda fixing to vote for Biden, but you know, since I’m not really a democrat, that’ll be too hard on me. So now I don’t know what to do.
Vote for the team that dosent burn the American flag, that hasn't removed God from the pledge of allegiance?

Trump/Pence 2020