Fallacy! The scripture doesn't say that.
~1Jn_4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
Fallacy! The scripture doesn't say that.
Context is King.1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not
for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
Passive-aggressive has never looked good on you.We gotta go easy on Lynn. Maybe she ran out of her..... well, whatever it is she consumes. LOL
Grace teachers Chandler, Keller, Prince, Ellis, McVey and universalism
The “Grace Teachers” Lead Us Toward A Global Understanding of Salvation
by PHILLIP on SEPTEMBER 30, 2013
A remarkable movement toward pure grace is emerging from both the Arminian (freewill) and the Calvinistic (predestination) realms of the Body of Christ. Whether your bottom line for salvation is man’s freewill or God’s sovereign choice the conclusion is the same: anything that adds to the message that Jesus Christ has done it all is being vehemently challenged. Any message that claims “Jesus+something=your salvation” is immediately suspect of being a different gospel. There is growing a collective mood of zero tolerance for law-based teaching. The radical grace teachers are attacking it head-on. They are teaching us to say no! to the mixture of law and grace. For this we wholeheartedly rejoice!
But there is one fundamental requirement if you want to teach or receive “radical grace:” By definition it can only be true, pure and radical if it’s freely offered to and effectualfor all. In other words, it must be true before it is believed it in order for it to be “news” and it must not be a fear-based message in order for it to be “good“ news.
Radical grace teaching demands a universal application of the Gospel!
I will begin by highlighting the grace teacher Paul Ellis of Escape to Reality blog and author of The Gospel in Ten Words. His is the book I have enjoyed most recently and which gave me the most clarity on how this grace message is being presented in the popular sphere. Even though I disagree with his conclusion that “not all are saved” and that “universalism steals motivation” I was tremendously encouraged and strengthened by his beautiful treatise on the Father’s never-ending love and grace. It is an insightful and refreshing movement toward true grace. We would simply like to see him take it all the way. Indeed the cry for a pure unadulterated Gospel has no option but for it to be taken all the way. And here are a few reasons why…
Do we see what this really means?
If you continue your name-calling, I'm gonna report you.
I thought the moderators were going to ban this kind of crap
Never said they were..... CAIN'T YOU READ?Well, none of those "grace teachers" are universalists. So, it's a moot point.
I didn't say he called me anything.....I don't see G7 calling you anything.......
Guilty conscience???
why am I not surprised?
Never said they were..... CAIN'T YOU READ?
Then why this thread????
I dooo believe he's shouting at me.....![]()
I wonder the same thing on the vast majority of threads on this board. I've come to the conclusion they're kind of like liberals -- they exist, but I'll never understand them.Then why this thread????
You either talk nicer to me or I'm not answering you.If I wanted to shout I would use all capital letters. So why this thread??
Hey. Can we keep in mind we love each other?