Global warming theory is "false science"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
This is incorrect. Those who reject TULIP know precisely what it teaches -- a false gospel, which is another gospel. Christians should take umbrage at any gospel which distorts the true Gospel of Christ, since the issue is the eternal destiny of souls. Paul goes even further in Galatians 1.

You should also be aware that while Calvin had no choice except to properly interpret Gospel verses in his commentaries, he chose to continue with his false ideas in spite of that. What would you call that?
Well, obviously you fall into that category of the badly informed of not only "calvinism" but also his biography. (Much maligned by calvin-haters. Why a man stirs so much hate makes me wonder where that hate comes from.)
Other than being a bully in the forums, why not take the time to get the facts. I'm sure your 'facts' come from other 'anti-calvinists' like yourself. Try mine, my "version" is of the OLD established proponets of the faith.

I prefer to call myself a Sovereign Grace believer, though a denomination of that name is not my cup of tea.
I prefer it because the whole of this "so-called calvinism" (as Spurgeon called it) stands on the foundation of God's sovereignty.
For the sake of hoping you will at least think on rejecting ALL of these great doctrines I am giving a short version for your perusal.
T - total depravity (original sin)
U - Unconditional election of the saints (salvation is not by our works but by His will and purpose alone)
L - Limited atonement (Christ's blood atonement covers ONLY believers.......NO universal salvation)
I - Irresistible grace - God's will cannot be thwarted
P - Preservation of the saints - (once saved, always saved)

We also hold to the 5 Solas - solus Christos, sola gratia, sola fide, soli Deo gloria, sola scriptura
We believe the doctrine of the Trinity
Our eschatology tends to be divided among Amillenialism, Partial Preterism and Preterism

You may not agree with every point but even the most egregious haters of Calvin must find some agreement.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
I don't know about the Science of global warming as a natural occurrence being false, because I believe History shows that our earth goes through warming and cooling cycles naturally.

The "science" I do not put faith in is the "science" that says man is to blame for these cycles of warming and cooling. Some part? Probably, but not the overwhelming reason. There are far too many events in Nature that contribute to our climate and it's changing cycles. Volcanos, earthquakes, storms, especially dust storms, wild fires and such.

The Weather Channel is pushing man made global warming as the reason for so many wild fires going on, and how large they are. What the Weather Channel does not tell is that the Liberal ideology that does not permit the Forestry Service to clear out excessive undergrowth and cut fire lines around certain stands of forest seriously add to the increased size and destruction of these fires.

Another reason is these same people do not allow the Forestry Service to deal with destructive insects such as the Pine Beetle that kills vast tracts of trees. These kill zones become tender for any wild fire, and greatly increases their size and destruction.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
You know the Dutch reclaim bits of sea every year? Water's gotta go somewhere. It's not global warming that flooded your road at Rainbow Bridge - it was the Dutch.
Them Dutch are sue busy all the sudden.

CS1

May 23, 2012
IF you live in California as I do, then you know those on the left are selling "Climate Change" as the reason why we have so many fires in our state. The climate changes every three months. we know it as the Four seasons, Not Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons more like James Taylor " Winter, spring, summer and fall. The Climate has been changing since the Dawn of time. What is happening in California IS the Spirit of Stupid that has been placed the majority of CA people who have repeatedly voted for Demonic buffoons. The spirit of deception runs deep in CA and sweeping across our nation. many in the pulpit have coward to the false narrative and have remained silent to their own demise. many preachers will not defend the truth because it is Unpopular yet, want to convenience us they will when they make preaching illegal. LOL if you can't stand now when it is unpopular you will not do so when it is illegal.

Global warming has already been debunked as was Global freezing which came out before GW. They need the spirit of fear so they can control every part of your life, to save you from what they can't control. Yet many think Man can. LOL And they have the nerve to mock us about believing in God? the answer from these perverted politicians and leader is " We need to control everything and every part of your life ( Money) and place restrictions on you they would not have placed on themselves aka Nancy Pelosi in her SF Hair Saloon.

They are the modern-day Pharisees with an A-moral approach to problems in the world. WE need to pray and stand against this attack on the family and our children. many who have been home over the past 8 months have seen first hand the LIES given by the PUBlic school system. And how uneducated our children truly are even though the grades say A's and B's

Lying devil who has been cuddling and crippling our Children these parent(s) and teachers who have done this AND Pastors WILL answer to the living God for causing these little ones to fall. Shame on each of them. WE need to speak the truth which IS LOVE.

to do otherwise is lying.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Whoever Johny Mac is (I don't know) - I don't watch TV - my husband does. I gather he's not a truthful person often maybe?
People tend to have varying opinions of Johny Mac. I recall your thread about how to disagree on doctrine.
Johny Mac isn't the example of the positive method in that regard. He has a history of dedicating entire sermons to slamming other pastors with whom he disagrees. He was even a member of a panel of like minded folk as himself who did the very same thing and for hours.

As to global warming, it is climate change due to of course human existence and consumerism. For the most part, fossil fuel consumption is in part largely responsible for not just pollution but climate changes the world over.

Twenty years into this new 21st century there are still more than a dozen countries who use fossil fuel. Unimaginably toxic to people and the environment.

So yes, climate change itself is real and we are largely responsible. However, it should be noted that climate on earth has changed for millions of years and the earth is still here. Humans are like unto a parasite. We take, take, take in order to survive ourselves. In relative comparison what we give back is but a blip on the screen.
When we have gone too far like unto other species we'll go extinct.

You'll know when this planet is at crisis hour when efforts to inhabit other planets escalate at a tremendous pace. God forbid we achieve that arc.
In the meantime all you can do is do your part to not be part of the problem.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
If in Florida some think the land will get cheaper as they try to sell it off while the others who think it's sinking think dry land is becoming an premium commodity
I think it's like those arguing with Noah before the flood came.

CS1

May 23, 2012
If in Florida some think the land will get cheaper as they try to sell it off while the others who think it's sinking think dry land is becoming an premium commodity
I think it's like those arguing with Noah before the flood came.
Jesus said anyone who builds a house on the sand is a fool. The one how buys it is even more foolish.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Jesus said anyone who builds a house on the sand is a fool. The one how buys it is even more foolish.
It seems that some don't think this is happening but to be fair if I had not lived my whole life on the coast or on a boat and seen it I may have doubted it myself but seeing it,lol yep little by little the waters coming up. I wondered once if the land was subsiding so I took my gps and tried to measure the elevation(kind of accurate I guess) but it depends on the amount of satellites it connects with and you have to keep it moving.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
It seems that some don't think this is happening but to be fair if I had not lived my whole life on the coast or on a boat and seen it I may have doubted it myself but seeing it,lol yep little by little the waters coming up. I wondered once if the land was subsiding so I took my gps and tried to measure the elevation(kind of accurate I guess) but it depends on the amount of satellites it connects with and you have to keep it moving.
Again, don't confuse two things. Even if Earth is in a universally cooling or warming period (which I believe the evidence is scarce for, as the scientists keep changing their minds every 20 - 50 years), this doesn't mean it was caused by man. Just as the weather has seasons, it could well be there are universal, longer-period type cycles of warming and cooling. There was at least one ice-age in the past, after-all. And that was likely a result of what God did in The Flood, so even if that weather cycle was caused by man, it was still made by God...

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Again, don't confuse two things. Even if Earth is in a universally cooling or warming period (which I believe the evidence is scarce for, as the scientists keep changing their minds every 20 - 50 years), this doesn't mean it was caused by man. Just as the weather has seasons, it could well be there are universal, longer-period type cycles of warming and cooling. There was at least one ice-age in the past, after-all. And that was likely a result of what God did in The Flood, so even if that weather cycle was caused by man, it was still made by God...

I suppose that different people would see this in different ways but to me I see that we were to tend the garden or to take care of it and so polluting it is not being the best gardener we could.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I suppose that different people would see this in different ways but to me I see that we were to tend the garden or to take care of it and so polluting it is not being the best gardener we could.
I agree. But CO2 is not pollution. It is a naturally occurring gas produced by living creatures, amongst other things.

K

Karraster

I agree. But CO2 is not pollution. It is a naturally occurring gas produced by living creatures, amongst other things.
Did you know some are linking "global warming" to "corona"? Whas up? Maybe someone will start a thread.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
and co2 produced by man made devices will then speed up that process correct?
Yes, but it doesn't matter. Plants use CO2 to grow, and any excess CO2 is dissolved in the oceans (or the reverse, as I understand the solubility is temperature dependent). There were experiments with plants and CO2, where the CO2 actually accelerated plant growth. I think it was a tomato plant. The problems with pollution might include lead, sulphur, fluoride and many other chemicals or compounds, but carbon dioxide is one that worry is wasted on. Carbon monoxide is pretty nasty, if you want to focus on that?

Did you know some are linking "global warming" to "corona"? Whas up? Maybe someone will start a thread.
Lol. Yeah. And terrorism. Even "toxic masculinity" I think, whatever that is. I read this in another thread "When you let someone lie to you for too long, eventually, he will try to force you to show that you believe in his lies." This is where we're at with coronahoax.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Yes, but it doesn't matter. Plants use CO2 to grow, and any excess CO2 is dissolved in the oceans (or the reverse, as I understand the solubility is temperature dependent). There were experiments with plants and CO2, where the CO2 actually accelerated plant growth. I think it was a tomato plant. The problems with pollution might include lead, sulphur, fluoride and many other chemicals or compounds, but carbon dioxide is one that worry is wasted on. Carbon monoxide is pretty nasty, if you want to focus on that?

Lol. Yeah. And terrorism. Even "toxic masculinity" I think, whatever that is. I read this in another thread "When you let someone lie to you for too long, eventually, he will try to force you to show that you believe in his lies." This is where we're at with coronahoax.

Yes and at least two other factors most do not bare in mind. One is that from core drilling samples it is known that under the ice in the north/south poles,Iceland,Greenland ect. are the frozen plants,animals ect. and when this thaws out they will rot and release methane gasses into the atmosphere and accelerate the process of thawing. The other is that it is not only the square feet of ice that should be taken into account in sea level rise but since ice(frozen h20) takes up x amount of space then when it thaws it expands(molecules accelerated) and it will take up a larger space than if it was ice.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The ones who argue that sea levels are rising are obviously doing so on the basis of very limited evidence. There has been no clear world-wide rise in sea levels, but there are local areas of...

GEOLOGIC SUBSIDENCE.

It's the same sinking feeling you get when you realize your worldview is devoid of truth.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
meh

Jesus warned about earths destruction by fire not flood this time so obviously SOMETHING is heating up. Remember back in Noahs day they had not ever had rain before the floodgates/heaven opened and it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. arent you glad that a lot of this floodwater is frozen at the icecaps.

Yes when ice melts its becomes water I think some people somehow dont believe this happens.
I would advise these people to have a go at defrosting their fridge by turning it off and look and see what happens to the ice.

Anyone living near an active volcano or faultline knows the earth could move at any time just like in Noahs day the fountains of. the deep released their water. You need to be thankful that people are actually paying attention to the earths atmosphere though as in Noahs time nobody believed it would flood despite Noah preaching that it was gonna happen. A lot of people just have no idea whats bubbling underground beneath the surface of the earth.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Not sure why people move to Florida which is half underwater anyway, its built on a massive swamp.
I think people are better off moving to alaska and then they pay no taxes, but many are just living there until the oil runs out.
Or you could move to Tahiti, which is mostly funded by the French who use half of it for nuclear testing.

You could try living underwater or on the moon but it wouldnt be advisable.

Its quite interesting that the land God showed Abraham was only just a tiny tiny piece of land in the scheme of the entire planet but obviously He thought it would have been enough to sustain His people. And yet they still suffered famine and loss when they couldnt look after it properly.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Them Dutch are sue busy all the sudden.
Now, just what about all the islands that are rising while some are sinking ? Continental drift and like the video mentions ''trade winds shift'' are the cause of Islands sinking or rising .. Any Climate Change is cyclical patterns determined by our Suns solar activity of which some are hundreds of year cycles within smaller cycles, all programmed in by God at creation .. Whenever we enter a different longer term cycle trade wind will begin to move and shift , some islands will rise and others will be put in the way because of the trade winds shift... They will cycle back eventually unless it is due to the earths crust moving ''continental drift'' .. Climate change is not man made or due to co2 .. All you have to do is compare recorded actual sea levels our East coast, West coast and Europe's west coast for example and compare it to what they actually are now (if they haven't edited it out off all the internet by now and info keeps on disappearing fast if you haven't noticed ..
''do not buy the propaganda or computer simulations that they program themselves to sell you their crap with''
And did you know we had new coal burning technology and new coal burning energy plant stations with minimum little or practically no emissions cancelled when Obama was elected ? And did you know either way that co2 is plant food required for plants to live then exchange it into oxygen for all animal life .. Ya think God knew what He was doing to begin with ? The godless and faithless are the ones without a clue who run to and fro gathering to themselves false teachers to tickle their itching ears.. If you want a message to spread then go out and preach the gospel of Jesus to the lost .. Peace and God Bless in Jesus name ..