I'm not married and don't have children. But if I ever do I hope they will love the Lord and His word.Aha..well you are quite the scholar. ARe your children as invested in the bible as you?
I'm not married and don't have children. But if I ever do I hope they will love the Lord and His word.Aha..well you are quite the scholar. ARe your children as invested in the bible as you?
I used to live not too far from Berea KyI am familiare with Berea Kentucky haha
I think the spelling is:
Beroea
View attachment 250379
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Beroea
Beroea was in southwestern Macedonia.
I used to live not too far from Berea Ky![]()
I used to live not too far from Berea Ky![]()
Just look around. It happened sooner than I thought.This thread is another attempt to simply stir the pot and cause spiritual confusion. And we know who is ultimately behind this.
No why would you be embarrassed? Lol. No it's fine if you follow me.I have been to Europe, Russia (before this awful war), Norway, kenya, Tanzania, Canada and throughout parts of the USA mostly California, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and Arizona. Also Mexico.
Your mother just advised me you are her daughter and I am terribly embarrassed. If you wish I can certainly unfollow you. I just found your comments interesting. You are a very enquiring young lady.
The truth of the matter is that Jesus of Nazareth was hated by the Jewish religious leaders and He is still hated by them. So they will do anything to degrade and blaspheme THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. And by doing so they seal their eternal destiny.
I will gladly answer your question when it is in an appropriate place. This thread is Not an appropriate place.Why though, does the KJV translate YHWH to LORD instead of Jehovah in the OT?
Thank you for your concern. I have had a lot of exposure to Hebrew roots and definitely see holes in their ideology.I will gladly answer your question when it is in an appropriate place. This thread is Not an appropriate place.
The answer is a Pearl of great price that I'm not going to carry into this pig pen or chicken coop to drop it in the mud with these Hebrew Roots deceivers.
If I could I would take you by the hand, pick you up in my arms and carry you out of this den of vipers. Then I'd kick the door shut behind us. This is no place for you ladies.
"Dear Father,
May this damnable heresy in this thread go up in flames in the Name of the LORD Jesus Christ, Almighty GOD."
Amen
That is pure baloney. The name of JESUS -- which is above every name -- has been proclaimed worldwide for over 2,000 years.The facts remain that His Name has been hidden for centuries now.