F
FreeNChrist
Guest
How were you living before you came to the Lord and listened to His words in those teachings and commands ???
Were you not living by the flesh???
Yes you were as we all were, but now being in the faith of Jesus putting us under grace we are commanded not to walk that way any longer as it is bondage that leads to eternal death. Now we are to walk by the Spirit and that way by walking in His righteousness leads to eternal life.
If we could still live however we wanted we would all still live by the flesh as we once did, and how do I know this is true? Do you still commit sin, yes as we all do, but how do you deal with it from here now that in the faith? This is what separates a true saving faith from a false faith in the Lord, as true believers will confess that sin and continue to walk in the Light/Spirit.
Those who do not will continue in those sinful ways and not give them up !!!
I'm not who I was before I was saved. You have given us some real insight into what is going on with you. That’s some kinda stinkin’ thinkin’ you have going on there.