God is Love , how do you know?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

frederickdoc

Well-known member
Apr 30, 2026
2,642
322
83
No copy paste... few know this from experience... thats why it's written... agape is a true love Not anything you know in the world trust in that .I'm not gonna read long non sense reply or even reply back I want see why I should share here great subject so let's hear thanx
 
God is Love is Absolute as God is Spirit ,it's His Glorious Nature ,I tell you. God is Love Radiates . What Jesus is, pure love , Lord is Love comp this God is Love has No bridled measurment !
 
Also don't be confused this world does Not Have that love it's more of a measured love .
But the saying is not true if the gift is within and I'm sure our flesh measures it down a bit but the seed is there for all eternity
 
No copy paste... few know this from experience... thats why it's written... agape is a true love Not anything you know in the world trust in that .I'm not gonna read long non sense reply or even reply back I want see why I should share here great subject so let's hear thanx
I know God loves me because he is paying attention, even when I wish he wouldn't.

One thursday, many years ago, I was in a place I should not have been. The very next Sunday a friend at church asked if I was doing all right. Sure, I'm doing fine. She said, well last Thursday I just felt like I should pray for you for some reason.

God let me know three things.
1. He knows where I am and what I'm doing.
2. He is not angry, but he is very concerned about what I have been doing.
3. He loves me enough to let me know this without even letting my friend know what has been going on.

Nobody can tell me God doesn't love me. If he didn't love me he would let me do whatever I want and not bug me. If he just wanted to control me instead of loving me, he would have let my friend know all about what I was doing that thursday.
 
I know God loves me because he is paying attention, even when I wish he wouldn't.

One thursday, many years ago, I was in a place I should not have been. The very next Sunday a friend at church asked if I was doing all right. Sure, I'm doing fine. She said, well last Thursday I just felt like I should pray for you for some reason.

God let me know three things.
1. He knows where I am and what I'm doing.
2. He is not angry, but he is very concerned about what I have been doing.
3. He loves me enough to let me know this without even letting my friend know what has been going on.

Nobody can tell me God doesn't love me. If he didn't love me he would let me do whatever I want and not bug me. If he just wanted to control me instead of loving me, he would have let my friend know all about what I was doing that thursday.
I know God loves me because he is paying attention, even when I wish he wouldn't.

One thursday, many years ago, I was in a place I should not have been. The very next Sunday a friend at church asked if I was doing all right. Sure, I'm doing fine. She said, well last Thursday I just felt like I should pray for you for some reason.

God let me know three things.
1. He knows where I am and what I'm doing.
2. He is not angry, but he is very concerned about what I have been doing.
3. He loves me enough to let me know this without even letting my friend know what has been going on.

Nobody can tell me God doesn't love me. If he didn't love me he would let me do whatever I want and not bug me. If he just wanted to control me instead of loving me, he would have let my friend know all about what I was doing that thursday.
God loves us yes .
know God IS LOVE just as Know God is Spirit
 
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ
I know God loves me because he is paying attention, even when I wish he wouldn't.

One thursday, many years ago, I was in a place I should not have been. The very next Sunday a friend at church asked if I was doing all right. Sure, I'm doing fine. She said, well last Thursday I just felt like I should pray for you for some reason.

God let me know three things.
1. He knows where I am and what I'm doing.
2. He is not angry, but he is very concerned about what I have been doing.
3. He loves me enough to let me know this without even letting my friend know what has been going on.

Nobody can tell me God doesn't love me. If he didn't love me he would let me do whatever I want and not bug me. If he just wanted to control me instead of loving me, he would have let my friend know all about what I was doing that thursday.
I was in a bar playing pool a guy there talking stuff mostly lies but I stay talk shared in love from within me "not my love really " etc I wanted to leave but he actually asked me not to leave .he started telling the real truth about his life .share some more But then The God is Love. it me hard .The man also confessed He said to me because you took the time shared with me and nobody else did I Not gonna Kill myself self Tonight. He said this to me Because of you I'm Not gonna do that .Note this it was Not because of Me! It was agape who abode with me.
 
I know God loves me because he is paying attention, even when I wish he wouldn't.

One thursday, many years ago, I was in a place I should not have been. The very next Sunday a friend at church asked if I was doing all right. Sure, I'm doing fine. She said, well last Thursday I just felt like I should pray for you for some reason.

God let me know three things.
1. He knows where I am and what I'm doing.
2. He is not angry, but he is very concerned about what I have been doing.
3. He loves me enough to let me know this without even letting my friend know what has been going on.

Nobody can tell me God doesn't love me. If he didn't love me he would let me do whatever I want and not bug me. If he just wanted to control me instead of loving me, he would have let my friend know all about what I was doing that thursday.
I was in a bar playing pool a guy there talking stuff mostly lies but I stay talk shared in love from within me "not my love really " etc I wanted to leave but he actually asked me not to leave .he started telling the real truth about his life .share some more But then The God is Love. it me hard .The man also confessed He said to me because you took the time shared with me and nobody else did I Not gonna Kill myself self Tonight. He said this to me Because of you I'm Not gonna do that .Note this it was Not because of Me It was agape who abode with me.
He loves us enough to have given us His Only Begotten Son to atone for our sins.
Took away our Sins and circumcised the heart by his Holy Spirit, The God is love is in them now
 
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ and gb9

God is Love , how do you know?​


I believe that faith, in itself, is also a proper and true reply.
 

God is Love , how do you know?​


I believe that faith, in itself, is also a proper and true reply.
It really not about us. For us yes. I rather to know it absolute believe is not good English translation in many passages
God is Love ...God plan . . God is Love in each of you
 
The most beautiful man that ever lived, without unblemished, pure in heart, mind, body, and soul, taking the sin of the world upon Himself was marred more than any man that ever lived, so that those who believed in Him could be perfected. Who without love would do that, on purpose?
 
The most beautiful man that ever lived, without unblemished, pure in heart, mind, body, and soul, taking the sin of the world upon Himself was marred more than any man that ever lived, so that those who believed in Him could be perfected. Who without love would do that, on purpose?
It is magnificent being made lower than the angels. Imagine the glorified Jesus !
 
It is magnificent being made lower than the angels. Imagine the glorified Jesus !
"-this is the Word of life (1Jn 1:1)."

"...and we proclaim to you the eternal life that was with the Father and was revealed to us (1Jn 1:2)."
 
"-this is the Word of life (1Jn 1:1)."

"...and we proclaim to you the eternal life that was with the Father and was revealed to us (1Jn 1:2)
Telling and getting is not the same.Here I tell you! I have No Love with the message unless I follow Jesus to the water then to the crucifixion and most likely even walk through Hell as Jesus did. And only The Holy Spirit can do God is Love
That only love I want to know
 
I was looking for a place to post this experience of Love . Apostle John in Revelation ch 1 saw the glorified Jesus and was in terror and fell at his feet as dead . Jesus laid his hand on him and said fear not . John a few times became worshipful, later and because his fears were gone . Gods presence is very loving and promotes worship! Because God is love . Getting past fear is the hard part for many . It says perfect love casts out all fear . I often consider being in Gods presence and I want to worship him , and I do as i can , and get so blessed for doing it . Learn how to bless God and praise him , he will return the blessing. In Isaiah 66 it says all flesh will come and worship him . What a great experience that would be , yes I’d love to be there too ! So I encourage anyone get occupied with the Love of God and you should eventually start worshiping him . So much better than this sin sick world . And our own weaknesses in this life . A helpful place is 1 Corinthians ch 13 , and Philippians ch 4v8,9 I hope this helps some !
 
John being lifted up then twice later told not to by host saying" I too an a son of man". That place John was in pure Love being able to stand for me in that love, I myself would feel that I would have to be held up . Like John be lifted up assured Thats the exact place to know God is Love .
 
For the times I’ve taken my life sideways and He stopped me dead in my tracks.

For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; Even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3‬:‭12‬ ‭