God loves us enough to give us a chance

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I was praying and God gave me a thought. I asked the Holy Spirit to lead me on what to pray and He sure seems to have. God has made every man and woman in all time. And despite knowing what all will happen, despite knowing what decisions the person would make, He made them anyway. He loved them, loved us, so much that to Him it is worth the pain of seeing His creations grow despite knowing full well in the end that they would never love Him. Now THAT. That is some serious love. And He gave His own Son, Jesus DIED, for all those very same people.

It's like I've always known this, "For God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him would not perish but have everlasting life." But like this morning it's REAL. Make any sense?

Feb 2, 2019
Liverpool
We live in a world where the innocent unborn are slain for being an "inconvenience", while our Father, as you said, would give those who have defied him since our creation a chance to find repentance and new life in his son Jesus Christ. Amazing grace isn't just a song, it's a fact!

K

Kim82

Amazing grace. Oh God, be merciful to me a sinner.