Apparently I do because what you said was uncalled for just own up to it and move onyou don’t need to tell me anything
Apparently I do because what you said was uncalled for just own up to it and move onyou don’t need to tell me anything
Quit talking to me like that. You’re not my dad or anyone else’s dad. Supposed to start on Monday and went all the way till Saturday to start trying to help. Moving on.Apparently I do because what you said was uncalled for just own up to it and move on
Look, I apologize for not reading entirely before making a statement. What can I say? My bad. God loves us all, even someone pig headed like me.I didn't make this thread to troll. My question was a serious question. It didn't look to me like God loved me or had favor in me. Not like he does other people. Even the people of the world look like they have more favor from God.
yes the title says it?
Are you trying to help or hurt the OP? God loves 3 out of 10?! Seriously?! Maybe I misread or need to go back and try to figure out what you said.If the fact that many are call and few are chosen is indicative of predestination to salvation, then the statistics reveal that your chances of being loved is, what, 3 out of 10 at the most? Sheesh, that's a pretty grim prognosis for survival, isn't it?
My apologies. Snark isn't as easily conveyed in written form as I had imagined.Are you trying to help or hurt the OP? God lives 3 out of 10?! Seriously?! Maybe I’m misread or need to go back and try to figure out what you said.
Awww, my sarcasm meter is not working todayMy apologies. Snark isn't as easily conveyed in written form as I had imagined.
God loves you, and don't you forget it.
The misunderstanding is, ironically, totally understandable, since many might agree wholeheartedly with that claim in all seriousness.Awww, my sarcasm meter is not working today![]()
Look, we don’t know why other people (ungodly) seem to have it easier. I wish I knew. It’s irritating at times. A lot of us didn’t have bad feelings until we got saved. The hope is that in spite of all of our failures, that God comes through for us anyway. The Bible says He will, but sometimes it just doesn’t feel that way.I didn't make this thread to troll. My question was a serious question. It didn't look to me like God loved me or had favor in me. Not like he does other people. Even the people of the world look like they have more favor from God.
Not sure where you live (I assume the US) but you’ve got all kinds of things going for you. You can go for any career you want. You can get a dirt bike and go do races or trail ride. You can get into other activities like weightlifting, gyms, athletic clubs, and yes church and church groups. Just sayin"You never stop working, even if I don't feel it."
A hymn I learned in school, I mean church.
I think things are turning around for me, even though things have seemed like a dead end for me. For one, I recently learned some stuff from a book called, 'Trick yourself into losing weight.' Plus at the same time the doctor gave me Ozempic shots. Now I don't know if the ozempic is doing anything, but because of the book I have made some lifestyle changes with my calorie intake. I have lost 7 pounds in 17 days. I have been losing somewhere around 0.5 pounds per day. And I have been satisfied with my food, not relapsing. With this dramatic change in weight, I am expecting to reduce the fat and keep reducing it. My health should be improving dramatically as a result. I think I might be able to go forward with weight loss and even get a girlfriend in about 1 year time.
Which is the favor I have seen that I don't have. No girlfriend. The favor talked about in the book of proverbs. But I guess it's better than a curse, which comes from the same gift.
Well man, I wasn’t t aware of all that. You need us praying for you. I appreciate you opening up though. It’s hard to give answers because we’re all out of answers at times.@Burn1986 This is all true. And right now God has shown me what to do about my weight problem. At this weight it's hard just to mow the lawn. I can't even search for my wood file that was missing because it hurts too much to get on the floor. Oh which, I did find it. $56.00 file, I can't replace it right now, a grobert.
Something I am attempting to do is get into music so I can write my own songs and post them on Youtube and the like.
I wish I had more encouraging news, but sometimes Christians go through some tough stuff. We know that God loves us but sometimes it gets frustrating. We get frustrated with God at times.@Burn1986 This is all true. And right now God has shown me what to do about my weight problem. At this weight it's hard just to mow the lawn. I can't even search for my wood file that was missing because it hurts too much to get on the floor. Oh which, I did find it. $56.00 file, I can't replace it right now, a grobert.
Something I am attempting to do is get into music so I can write my own songs and post them on Youtube and the like.