God wants us sober, not drunk

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
Good lord...just when you think you've seen it all --I just looked up another video for Kathryn Krick--it's supposedly when she got her 'call--from a dude from Tanzania that looks like he got his clothes from a Liberace estate sale.

I find it highly unlikely that god calls 'sexy' apostles, when it is said even of Jesus, "He had no form or comeliness that we should desire him." You can watch like I did to about 1 minute and 30 seconds--you won't need to watch the rest....okay for CERTAIN we are in the last days.o_O

Later in the video she calls him "Daddy"--yes. Daddy.

"Matthew 24:24 - For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect."

O

Oblio

Oh my gosh, I can’t stop laughing!!!! Lol! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::giggle::ROFL::love::love::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::love:(y)

Wooooohoooo! God is sooooooo gooooood!!!!!! I love Him soooo much!!! :love::love::love::love:
Get your surf board polished up...we're goin' surfin' with Jesus! Yeah! Lol
That mountain of a wave is almost here!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
The point is that scripture says nothing about rolling on the ground laughing is given by the Holy Spirit or even inspired by the Holy Spirit.

We can't just hunt through the scriptures and try to find anything at all to justify a belief especially if the scripture we are quoting has nothing to do with an idea or belief. That is a far reach.

There is nothing in scripture that even suggests that the Holy Spirit will cause people to roll on the ground laughing.
Isn’t our JOY suppose to be FULL? :unsure: Lol! :giggle:

Aren’t our cups to be RUNNING OVER? :unsure: Lol! :giggle::ROFL::love:(y)

There is absolutely NO WAY I am going to reject or speak against Holy Spirit Laughter! All I can say is….

MORE LORD! :giggle::love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Good lord...just when you think you've seen it all --I just looked up another video for Kathryn Krick--it's supposedly when she got her 'call--from a dude from Tanzania that looks like he got his clothes from a Liberace estate sale.

I find it highly unlikely that god calls 'sexy' apostles, when it is said even of Jesus, "He had no form or comeliness that we should desire him." You can watch like I did to about 1 minute and 30 seconds--you won't need to watch the rest....okay for CERTAIN we are in the last days.o_O

Later in the video she calls him "Daddy"--yes. Daddy.

"Matthew 24:24 - For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect."

I LOVE IT!! God has once again chosen the foolish to confound the wise! Lol!!!
:ROFL::giggle::love:(y)

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
People from India can't know Jesus?

Do you have information that leads you to believe that Rajneesh's situation was given to him through a religion other than Christianity?

If you do, then I'll shut up.

But the fact that the guy has an Indian name does not automatically identify him as a false prophet.
Are you for real?--it's just one paragraph--he is of the OCCULT, not Christianity obviously.:rolleyes:

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
I LOVE IT!I! God has once again chosen the foolish to confound the wise! Lol!!! :ROFL::giggle::love:(y)
Yep. You and the Mad Hatter.

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be."

1637801967553.jpeg

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
Yep. You and the Mad Hatter. --More like the false teachers to confound the gullible....

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be."-

madhatter.jpeg

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Okayyyyyy.
Laughing again at someone being sincere,so NOW I know your problem.

You are a word of faith believer having your ears tickled to make you feel good..lol

You know nothing that you should know if you were studying the word instead of following man.

Only God can help you,so this is it between me to you!
Yes, I do agree that only God can help me…. I would not want help from any other. He’s so faithful, patient, kind, full of mercy. :love::love::love:(y)

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
Interesting that those of the Holy Spirit Laughter camp much prefer to post emojis and emotions, rather than God's Word and His Wisdsom.

O

Oblio

I've got the joy of the Lord in my heart
It's rising up from deep within
Water is turning to wine
We're having a wonderful time! Lol

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
"I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed."--Galatians 1:6-9

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Yep. You and the Mad Hatter.

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be."

View attachment 233457
I’m not familiar with Mad Hatter…:unsure:

If he’s mad or upset, he probably needs to lighten up and enjoy a good laugh! Lol! :unsure::giggle::ROFL::giggle::love:(y)

S

SophieT

The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit John 3:8

O

Oblio

He likes me, he thinks I'm funny, He likes spending time with me, He's the best! He's my Daddy God!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Interesting that those of the Holy Spirit Laughter camp much prefer to post emojis and emotions, rather than God's Word and His Wisdsom.
The Lord has made me sooooo happy and so joyful! :love::love::love:

He’ll do the same for you, IF you let Him! :love:(y)

O

Oblio

There's a gentle breeze blowing across a field of golden wheat, as the heads humbly bow...the harvest is nigh!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
There's a gentle breeze blowing across a field of golden wheat, as the heads humbly bow...the harvest is nigh!
Wow! That’s beautiful! Is that a song? It needs to be! :love:(y)