God works wonders

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bnichols4

Apr 2, 2018
My life over the past 14 years has been a rollercoaster I started self harming and thinking of Suicide at age 13. I’ve been in 4 different mental hospitals for my actions and the one thing I noticed I was missing was God. I didn’t have Him in my life I kept doing what I wanted to do and making wrong choices. I got tangled with the wrong crowd and I started taking prescription pills that weren’t mine. I now realize the meds I took could’ve killed me with the meds I’m already taking but I didn’t care I just wanted to fit in with the rest of the crowd. I started listening to music that had a negative impact on me but last week I got sick of this life I was leading. I pulled out my bible and tried to find answers and I came across Jeremiah 29:11 I read it over and over again and I didn’t think I had much of a future but God thinks differently. God has a plan for me so I prayed that night that God could take all of this away from me all the negative music, the self harm everything. I went to church the next day by myself and I asked God back into my life. I’ve never felt so much better now that I have Him in my life. If you are feeling down just know there is hope for anybody struggling.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You wrote a great testimony of the importance of having God in your life. Thank you for sharing.

Bnichols4

Apr 2, 2018
I want ppl from everywhere to know there is hope for anybody. I want to be a public speaker someday idk how to get started

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
My life over the past 14 years has been a rollercoaster I started self harming and thinking of Suicide at age 13. I’ve been in 4 different mental hospitals for my actions and the one thing I noticed I was missing was God. I didn’t have Him in my life I kept doing what I wanted to do and making wrong choices. I got tangled with the wrong crowd and I started taking prescription pills that weren’t mine. I now realize the meds I took could’ve killed me with the meds I’m already taking but I didn’t care I just wanted to fit in with the rest of the crowd. I started listening to music that had a negative impact on me but last week I got sick of this life I was leading. I pulled out my bible and tried to find answers and I came across Jeremiah 29:11 I read it over and over again and I didn’t think I had much of a future but God thinks differently. God has a plan for me so I prayed that night that God could take all of this away from me all the negative music, the self harm everything. I went to church the next day by myself and I asked God back into my life. I’ve never felt so much better now that I have Him in my life. If you are feeling down just know there is hope for anybody struggling.
Wow! Thanks for sharing. It's a blessed one for all.
GOD is Good all the time and all the time GOD is Good.
Thank You LORD.

Feb 28, 2016
I want ppl from everywhere to know there is hope for anybody. I want to be a public speaker someday idk how to get started
===========================================
Bnichols4,

believe hub and myself, The Holy Spirit will tell you what to do and what to say,
how to react and do His will, if you belong to Jesus Christ, for your spirit will be in unity with His...

yes, it does take a lot of practice, but you will see yourself being pulled out of this 'fallen-world',
those who have known you for many years will bear witness, if they are able = your life will become a changing process,
to and for the Glory of our Heavenly Father...Amen...

Last edited: