Gods life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Who's life was breathed into Adam

The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him

whos life was breathed into Adam

John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
If I give mouth to mouth resuscitation to a drowning victim, I may well save his life. However, the breath I breath into him does not turn him into me. God gave life to Adam by breathing into him, but that does not mean that Adam had the life of Christ dwelling within him.

What is the point of your argument?

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
If I give mouth to mouth resuscitation to a drowning victim, I may well save his life. However, the breath I breath into him does not turn him into me. God gave life to Adam by breathing into him, but that does not mean that Adam had the life of Christ dwelling within him.

What is the point of your argument?
This is a nice idea Gideon, I like rescue, but it was not rescue that Jesus gave to Adam it was life.

I'm asking for scripture to show The life of Jesus was not in Adam

Whilst your here

Can you answer do you believe this

In the beginning all men was chosen to be holy and blameless.

No ifs

No buts

In beginning the life of all men was created in Adam

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
This is a nice idea Gideon, I like rescue, but it was not rescue that Jesus gave to Adam it was life.

I'm asking for scripture to show The life of Jesus was not in Adam

Whilst your here

Can you answer do you believe this

In the beginning all men was chosen to be holy and blameless.

No ifs

No buts

In beginning the life of all men was created in Adam
You are asking the wrong question. Where does it say that the life of Christ was in Adam?

Indeed, God intended for man to be holy and blameless. But He also gave man the choice. Adam chose to disobey God and so he died spiritually. He became guilty and blameworthy. God had already seen this coming and had made provision for man's salvation. If Adam had the life of Christ from the moment he was created, he could not have sinned and we would not be having this discussion.

God knows good and evil. Adam at first did not. Therefore he could not have had the life of Christ/Holy Spirit/Life of God (however you see it) within.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
You are asking the wrong question. Where does it say that the life of Christ was in Adam?

Indeed, God intended for man to be holy and blameless. But He also gave man the choice. Adam chose to disobey God and so he died spiritually. He became guilty and blameworthy. God had already seen this coming and had made provision for man's salvation. If Adam had the life of Christ from the moment he was created, he could not have sinned and we would not be having this discussion.

God knows good and evil. Adam at first did not. Therefore he could not have had the life of Christ/Holy Spirit/Life of God (however you see it) within.
What is missing from this question

Who was Holy and blameless in the garden

Who was Holy and blameless when he breathed his life into Adam

Whose life was Holy in blameless in Adam.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

Missing

Genesis 1

So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

He created mankind in spirit first one man in heaven with his life that was to be life of all men

Notice adam was alive in spirit with his life first God blessed Adam.

Notice the gap between gem 1 and and gen 2

Genesis 2

7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

The earthly man was created

Then the life he had already created in spirit with his life was breathed into Adam the life of all mankind

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Heres a nice song to help with the truth

Adam and eve someone you loved

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
can you prove from scripture that man did not have the life living in them before the fall.
What I get in the "Cliff Notes" of the Bible is
Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

KJ21
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
ASV
And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
AMP
then the Lord God formed [that is, created the body of] man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being [an individual complete in body and spirit].
AMPC
Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being.
BRG
CSB
Then the Lord God formed the man out of the dust from the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, and the man became a living being.
CEB
the Lord God formed the human from the topsoil of the fertile land and blew life’s breath into his nostrils. The human came to life.
CJB
Then Adonai, God, formed a person from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, so that he became a living being.
CEV
The Lord God took some soil from the ground and made a man. God breathed life into the man, and the man started breathing.
DARBY
And Jehovah Elohim formed Man, dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and Man became a living soul.

Born of the flesh, not the Spirit, yet
The body for completion has three parts to be whole. We the people after Adam ate in "unbelief to God" are all first born With a death sentence to all flesh dies, then once that is (Even in one's own mindset) one is made new as born new (again) by God through Son's done work for them. Made alive in Spirit and Truth

John 4:23-24

Authorized (King James) Version

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Son, Jesus went to that cross one time willingly to die in our stead, all people born of the water as said in John 3:5-6. Once that got done and proven in being dead for three days, new life came in place of the flesh and blood that is dead to God ever since Adam did not believe God, he would die if he ate from that tree. God did not kill Adam or Eve, the flesh itself does that to me at least, I see this presently, therefore I die to my first born me daily to hopefully not sin again, even though have and do unfortunately. Seeing God took sin away in Son for me to be at rest in his quest for me to be new in his love and mercy as given to us all by Him through Son for all. I see by God "I" am not condemned, therefore I see two not condemn

Romans 2:1-4

2 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. 3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? 4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

1. Romans 7:6
    But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Romans 8:10
    And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

KJ21
ASV
And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
AMP
then the Lord God formed [that is, created the body of] man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being [an individual complete in body and spirit].
AMPC
Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being.
BRG
CSB
Then the Lord God formed the man out of the dust from the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, and the man became a living being.
CEB
the Lord God formed the human from the topsoil of the fertile land and blew life’s breath into his nostrils. The human came to life.
CJB
Then Adonai, God, formed a person from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, so that he became a living being.
CEV
The Lord God took some soil from the ground and made a man. God breathed life into the man, and the man started breathing.
DARBY
And Jehovah Elohim formed Man, dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and Man became a living soul.

The body for completion has three parts to be whole. We the people after Adam ate in "unbelief to God" are all first born With a death sentence to all flesh dies, then once that is (Even in one's own mindset) one is made new as born new (again) by God through Son's done work for them. Made alive in Spirit and Truth

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Son, Jesus went to that cross one time willingly to die in our stead, all people born of the water as said in John 3:5-6. Once that got done and proven in being dead for three days, new life came in place of the flesh and blood that is dead to God ever since Adam did not believe God, he would die if he ate from that tree. God did not kill Adam or Eve, the flesh itself does that to me at least, I see this presently, therefore I die to my first born me daily to hopefully not sin again, even though have and do unfortunately. Seeing God took sin away in Son for me to be at rest in his quest for me to be new in his love and mercy as given to us all by Him through Son for all. I see by God "I" am not condemned, therefore I see two not condemn

2 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. 3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? 4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
dead does not mean being completely destroyed in any of these verses

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

KJ21
ASV
AMP
AMPC
BRG
CSB
CEB
CJB
CEV
DARBY

Missing

Genesis 1

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

He created mankind in spirit first one man in heaven with his life that was to be life of all men

Genesis 2

7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Then the life he had already created in spirit with his life was breathed into Adam the life of all mankind

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
well anyway what does this mean

Well anyway what does this mean

Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever. (Genesis 3:22)

It means that Jesus didn't want his life inside man that was now under the power of death in his life that was still living inside man after the fall, to live forever in a fallen death.

Thats because before the fall of man, if man would of ate of the tree of life, it would of made no difference to the life his life living in man..

He put a sword around the tree of life to prevent them living for ever in a fallen state.

The sword wasn't there before they ate of the tree of knowledge of.good and evil

Which means they could of ate of the tree of life, and it would of made no difference because they where living forever with his life in them.

God blocked the way to the tree of life until Christ came to do what is now done today. God blocked the tree of life after the fall, to not let anyone eat from the tree then. If anyone did, then they would have life everlasting yet as evil. Can't kill them!
God blocked the tree of life to get eaten from until Jesus the Christ came here to reverse that first curse, Yashua Ha'Masiach is the redeemer of the curse once for us all to stand in thankfulness, belief to this truth, and not of the self trying to do, what no other can do,
`It is done" by Son

John 19:30

30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Hebrews 9:14-17

14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that wereunder the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. 16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
God blocked the way to the tree of life until Christ came to do what is now done today. God blocked the tree of life after the fall, to not let anyone eat from the tree then. If anyone did, then they would have life everlasting yet as evil. Can't kill them!
God blocked the tree of life to get eaten from until Jesus the Christ came here to reverse that first curse, Yashua Ha'Masiach is the redeemer of the curse once for us all to stand in thankfulness, belief to this truth, and not of the self trying to do, what no other can do,
`It is done" by Son

John 19:30

30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Hebrews 9:14-17

14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that wereunder the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. 16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
missing

Genesis 1

Genesis 2

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
missing

Genesis 1

Genesis 2

There is so much poor grammar in this post that your meaning is obscured. Please, use a translation app instead of attempting to explain complex concepts in a language you haven’t mastered.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
There is so much poor grammar in this post that your meaning is obscured. Please, use a translation app instead of attempting to explain complex concepts in a language you haven’t mastered.
If one is capable of depraving people then one is not a Calvinist, if one is capable of depraving then one is depraved.

I am a true Calvinist

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Missing

Genesis 1

In the image of God, he created them;
male and female, he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

He created mankind in spirit, the first one man in heaven, with his life, which was to be the life of all men.

Notice Adam was alive in spirit with his life. First, God blessed Adam.

Notice the gap between Genesis 1 and Genesis 2

All tho I like to call Genesis 1 Gem 💎 1

Genesis 2

Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

The earthly man was created.

Then the life he had already created in spirit with his life was breathed into Adam, the life of all mankind.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
What is missing from this question

Who was Holy and blameless in the garden

Who was Holy and blameless when he breathed his life into Adam

Whose life was Holy in blameless in Adam.
I have no idea why you persist in your argument. It is obvious that the Adam did not have the indwelling life of God. If he had the life of God, there would have been no need for the tree of life. Adam could not have sinned because God is by nature righteous. Adam could and did sin. Therefore no, Adam did not have the indwelling life of God. Q.E.D.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I have no idea why you persist in your argument. It is obvious that the Adam did not have the indwelling life of God. If he had the life of God, there would have been no need for the tree of life. Adam could not have sinned because God is by nature righteous. Adam could and did sin. Therefore no, Adam did not have the indwelling life of God. Q.E.D.
Missing

This says Adam was created in spirit before his earthly body was created and it also says Adam was given the life of all mankind

Genesis 1

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

This says Adam was created in spirit before his earthly body was created and it also says Adam was given the life of all mankind

He created mankind in spirit, the first one man in heaven, with his life, which was to be the life of all men.

Genesis 2

Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Then the life he had already created in spirit with his life was breathed into Adam, the life of all mankind

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Missing

This says man was created in spirit before his earthly body was created

Genesis 1

Genesis 2

Then the life he had already created in spirit with his life was breathed into Adam, the life of all mankind
Wrong. 1 Corinthians 15:46-49

"The spiritual, however, was not first, but the natural, and then the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven. As was the earthly man, so also are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so also shall we bear the likeness of the heavenly man."

I don't know how you arrive at your conclusions but it is for sure not by the correct understanding of God's word.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Thanks Dino. I'm beginning to think I'm dealing with a troll.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It amazes me that a person can so badly misunderstand the plain text, reject correction when it is offered, and persist in posting error. Oh… and continue demanding an explanation from others as to why their misinterpretation is sound.

🤦