Gods life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Believe what you like. That does not make you right. Feel free to ignore the rest of God's word that proves you wrong. I'm done with this discussion. It's like talking to a flat earther.
I believe what John calvin taught Screenshot_20240420-002515.png

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Yes the life his life that was in you before you where saved can't be destroyed by man either 😊

View attachment 262922
Yes, I have no righteousness of my own ever, not of mine ever.
I do have righteousness though! It is not mine, it is God's given me to share in Love to all, yes even those that hate me, that use me that can care less about me or anyone else unless they gain something else from someone else those will not love anyone but whoever gives them stuff.
Again God's righteous is given and not to be abused and used for any self gain.
I do not follow John Calvin or any other flesh person, (not that he is of flesh) yet is as I m also that reckons it dead daily, in order to see the new life given me to stand in thanks
There are many great sayings by others of the human origin that claim salvation and claim to be saved by God, and I love that, yet I see the wrestle tricks of evil also. seeing to put no Faith in anyone even me, Phil 3

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I do have righteousness though! It is not mine, it is God's given me to share in Love to all, yes even those that hate me, that use me that can care less about me or anyone else unless they gain something else from someone else those will not love anyone but whoever gives them stuff.
I do not follow John Calvin or any other flesh person, (not that he is of flesh) yet is as I m also that reckons it dead daily, in order to see the new life given me to stand in thanks
There are many great sayings by others of the human origin that claim salvation and claim to be saved by God, and I love that, yet I see the wrestle tricks of evil also. seeing to put no Faith in anyone even me, Phil 3
It's not a case of following Jean the make believe person by many here.

It about believing his true knowledge from God

quote-we-cannot-rely-on-god-s-promises-without-obeying-his-commandments-john-calvin-139-76-54.jpg

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
His rightouseness still exists in fallen man

All tho God says there is not one man who does Good,.that doesn't mean there is not one man who is capable of doing Good 😊

Quotation-John-Calvin-Humility-is-the-beginning-of-true-intelligence-55-81-51.jpg

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
It's not a case of following Jean the make believe person by many here.

It about believing his true knowledge from God

View attachment 262986
True obedience comes from true belief to see as God leads not me or anyone else thanks for your posts and insights given for us each to see truth in mercy and love given by Son the that is risen to stand in

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
True obedience comes from true belief to see as God leads not me or anyone else thanks for your posts and insights given for us each to see truth in mercy and love given by Son the that is risen to stand in
This is what John Calvin said to 😊 Screenshot_20240420-002515.png

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
This is what John Calvin said to 😊 View attachment 262998
taking all thought captive to the obedience of Christ, to discern truth from error as God the Holy Spirit lads thee presently thanks
Only one mediator between God Father and mankind, Jesus the Christ as risen which is proof thanks

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
taking all thought captive to the obedience of Christ, to discern truth from error as God the Holy Spirit lads thee presently thanks
Only one mediator between God Father and mankind, Jesus the Christ as risen which is proof thanks
Elders are a blessing, and Calvin lead many catholics to be reformed, the trouble was tho they never all listened.

This why Calvin said this quote-we-cannot-rely-on-god-s-promises-without-obeying-his-commandments-john-calvin-139-76-54.jpg

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
His rightouseness still exists in fallen man

All tho God says there is not one man who does Good,.that doesn't mean there is not one man who is capable of doing Good 😊
ths
View attachment 262987
Born with the knowledge of good and evil everyone is first born in as knowing, there is no excuse ever for anyone to say, they did not know. All know and all choose to do right or wrong, whether or not justify it or not, each knows personally, when they have done wrong
That is why God says to some, many or even a few, I never knew you, you who work in iniquity
Yet there are those that glory in their iniquity, there is a gigantic difference

For those glorying in their iniquity see God's grace as sufficient for them to not do wrong by faith trust to God through Son's done work for them to walk new in automatically in it. Worry gone, fear gone, trust remains as one stands willing to learn from any and all mistakes ever made. One then learns new in humility of Thanksgiving and praise seeing all sin gone as far as the east is from the west
Being given the new heart to abide in. To stay out of the whirlwinds of life here on earth

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Tulip

Total depravity,..when God decides

Unconditional election,,, when God decides

Limited atonement,,, when God decides

Unconditional election,,,.when God decides.

Perseverance of the saints,,,.when God decides.

peace-is-not-to-be-purchased-by-the-sacrifice-of-618553.png

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Born with the knowledge of good and evil everyone is first born in as knowing, there is no excuse ever for anyone to say, they did not know. All know and all choose to do right or wrong, whether or not justify it or not, each knows personally, when they have done wrong
That is why God says to some, many or even a few, I never knew you, you who work in iniquity
Yet there are those that glory in their iniquity, there is a gigantic difference

For those glorying in their iniquity see God's grace as sufficient for them to not do wrong by faith trust to God through Son's done work for them to walk new in automatically in it. Worry gone, fear gone, trust remains as one stands willing to learn from any and all mistakes ever made. One then learns new in humility of Thanksgiving and praise seeing all sin gone as far as the east is from the west
Being given the new heart to abide in. To stay out of the whirlwinds of life here on earth
This is true 😊

Screenshot_20240419-182214.png

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Tulip

Total depravity,..when God decides

Unconditional election,,, when God decides

Limited atonement,,, when God decides

Unconditional election,,,.when God decides.

Perseverance of the saints,,,.when God decides.

View attachment 263000
Can't earn a thing

1. Romans 3:24
    being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Romans 4:4
    Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
  3. Romans 4:16
    Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
  4. Ephesians 2:8
    For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
  5. Ephesians 3:2
    if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
  6. Ephesians 3:8
    Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
  7. Ephesians 4:7
    But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
  8. Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which isgood to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Can't earn a thing

1. Romans 3:24
    being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
  2. Romans 4:4
    Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
  3. Romans 4:16
    Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
  4. Ephesians 2:8
    For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
  5. Ephesians 3:2
    if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
  6. Ephesians 3:8
    Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
  7. Ephesians 4:7
    But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
  8. Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which isgood to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Cant disagree with this, but I'm allowed to ask for understanding from God for each verse 😊

Quotation-John-Calvin-Humility-is-the-beginning-of-true-intelligence-55-81-51.jpg

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Cant disagree with this, but I'm allowed to ask for understanding from God for each verse 😊

View attachment 263003
As Father gives liberally, yes agreed ask and know why one asks. For is if be for self gain, God will not answer
Not talking about you or anyone else either

James 4:3
Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
As Father gives liberally, yes agreed ask and know why one asks. For is if be for self gain, God will not answer
Not talking about you or anyone else either

James 4:3
Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
My conclusion is he. only gives when he knows you have stopped reaping.

He knows what you need before you ask, so when you call on the lord he looks back at your life,..and he gives knowledge accordingly to your reaping and sowing

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
My conclusion is he. only gives when he knows you have stopped reaping.

He knows what you need before you ask, so when you call on the lord he looks back at your life,..and he gives knowledge accordingly to your reaping and sowing
No, His giving to you is the reaping.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
God uses his knowledge of sowing and reaping to bestow his blessing. His blessing is for the whole world.

So that you may be children of God

For he makes the sun to rise on the evil and on the good,.and he sends rain on the just and the unjust 😊