Gods life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
You have it backwards. You do the sowing, and His blessings (or consequences) you receive are the reaping.
obviously you have to sow seeds before they reap.

The new seed the lord has harvested is for reaping new life.

But is has to be sowed in the unbeliever before it can reap his new life.

You reap what you sow but can't sow new life only he can.

You don't sow what you reap. You can only reap what you sow. And you cant sow anything because all seeds are his that have already been sown

The seed is always the same but the reap is the harvest.

In his life,

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
obviously you have to sow seeds before they reap.

The new seed the lord has harvested is for reaping new life.

But is has to be sowed in the unbeliever before it can reap his new life.

You reap what you sow but can't sow new life only he can.

You don't sow what you reap. You can only reap what you sow. And you cant sow anything because all seeds are his that have already been sown

The seed is always the same but the reap is the harvest.

In his life,
Convolution upon convolution.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Why was a new seed given

Matthew 5:45

New International Version

45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Why was a new seed given

Salt and Light
13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Who's was the seed given

“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
My conclusion is he. only gives when he knows you have stopped reaping.

He knows what you need before you ask, so when you call on the lord he looks back at your life,..and he gives knowledge accordingly to your reaping and sowing
As a person thinks, so that person gets, it could be of evil and self gain, that God is saying to us to watch out it is not good for you to continue to do. Proverbs 23:1-7
EX: When I was 21 years old, I am 67 years now, I over drank booze a lot. A happy go lucky drunk I was, a believer to God as well, yet caught up at that time as a drunk and a druggie then. God worked with me, never kicked me out, continued to work with me for me to see it as not good for me. This I remember strongly is when my eldest brother, told me all my drinking was not good for me.
I continued to drink and smoke pot back then for another 6-7 years before putting it down. And God continued to love me regardless of my ignorance of overdoing the drinking and smoking.

Talk about being loved, in spite of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah y'all that is what God does loves us even though not loved or seems as not loved by others telling us to stop stuff. those people that do that do love us, just do not know how to express it wisely. these need Luke 21:14-15 to trust God to speak through them willingly. I see to do that now and each day I do need that truth to take over and lead me new.

The reason I say this is, I remember my brother then starting to say to me to stop the drinking, I remember how he came at me, and I knew I was going to get a lashing from him. Yet all of a sudden he stopped as if he was pulled back, and then said "all I can tell you brother, is all this drinking and smoking pot is not good for you"
Six to seven years later I saw that as true for me to quit, I was not sick or ill over it. I was at a party, when I heard from within me "Do you know why you are an alcoholic"
I replied within me, No!!!!!!!!
Then I heard this " It is because you have not accepted your youngest sister as dead!
it was there then the right timing and the right place at the right time for me to agree, that it was true the reason why I drank too much along with smoking pot. I had not accepted my sister Sue as dead, I would not believe it, I even saw her at the funeral in the casket and ran out of there in thought of no way, it cannot be her. Then not long after that I became an alcoholic and did not realize it. I was 14 years old when Sue died, I was then 17 when my dad died, then 21 when my brother John died. It was John that told me right before he died that all my drinking was not good for me, that wanted to scold me over it and did not as if something was keeping him from doing that. I think that was God living in him and through him onto me to see God's loves for me to see to willingly quit that drinking and I did and am now dry ever since then. 40 years now, and not anything to boast about either. I quit because I saw it as not good for me or others around me, even though I was a happy go lucky drunk. God saved, saves and it is by Love to people that it truly gets done in each person that sees this Amazing grace love to them from God through Son for them.
Still in process learning and growing daily in this grace given me to see how to say no to unrighteousness. Today I see it is not done by me or anyone else, I can depend on no one but God Father and Son as Won on that cross for me to be new in the risen Life and stand in truth not condemnation as I used to do to others, seeing to not do that to others anymore ( Romans 2:1-4)
If One anyone claims to love, then that one cannot condemn others and then not condemn others also as they interpret to do from the Bible. That is flesh nature in each first birth person here on earth trying to do right under Law and then condemns others over it, when others do what one see to not do themselves and yet do it or in past had done it too, to only love those that love them back. That be what I see as what born again is, to be new and love all regardless whether or not the other loves you back. Even those others doing wrong whether it is true or not, stop the condemning please! God by Son on that cross shoe to not condemn you. does the not say something to you in. you, it does me thank you love you all as God loves me, hoping you see this this also that God took all sin away at that cross of Son for you to do the same in and through you too.
Talking to no one in particular, just in general to me thanks

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
As a person thinks, so that person gets, it could be of evil and self gain, that God is saying to us to watch out it is not good for you to continue to do. Proverbs 23:1-7
EX: When I was 21 years old, I am 67 years now, I over drank booze a lot. A happy go lucky drunk I was, a believer to God as well, yet caught up at that time as a drunk and a druggie then. God worked with me, never kicked me out, continued to work with me for me to see it as not good for me. This I remember strongly is when my eldest brother, told me all my drinking was not good for me.
I continued to drink and smoke pot back then for another 6-7 years before putting it down. And God continued to love me regardless of my ignorance of overdoing the drinking and smoking.

Talk about being loved, in spite of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah y'all that is what God does loves us even though not loved or seems as not loved by others telling us to stop stuff. those people that do that do love us, just do not know how to express it wisely. these need Luke 21:14-15 to trust God to speak through them willingly. I see to do that now and each day I do need that truth to take over and lead me new.

The reason I say this is, I remember my brother then starting to say to me to stop the drinking, I remember how he came at me, and I knew I was going to get a lashing from him. Yet all of a sudden he stopped as if he was pulled back, and then said "all I can tell you brother, is all this drinking and smoking pot is not good for you"
Six to seven years later I saw that as true for me to quit, I was not sick or ill over it. I was at a party, when I heard from within me "Do you know why you are an alcoholic"
I replied within me, No!!!!!!!!
Then I heard this " It is because you have not accepted your youngest sister as dead!
it was there then the right timing and the right place at the right time for me to agree, that it was true the reason why I drank too much along with smoking pot. I had not accepted my sister Sue as dead, I would not believe it, I even saw her at the funeral in the casket and ran out of there in thought of no way, it cannot be her. Then not long after that I became an alcoholic and did not realize it. I was 14 years old when Sue died, I was then 17 when my dad died, then 21 when my brother John died. It was John that told me right before he died that all my drinking was not good for me, that wanted to scold me over it and did not as if something was keeping him from doing that. I think that was God living in him and through him onto me to see God's loves for me to see to willingly quit that drinking and I did and am now dry ever since then. 40 years now, and not anything to boast about either. I quit because I saw it as not good for me or others around me, even though I was a happy go lucky drunk. God saved, saves and it is by Love to people that it truly gets done in each person that sees this Amazing grace love to them from God through Son for them.
Still in process learning and growing daily in this grace given me to see how to say no to unrighteousness. Today I see it is not done by me or anyone else, I can depend on no one but God Father and Son as Won on that cross for me to be new in the risen Life and stand in truth not condemnation as I used to do to others, seeing to not do that to others anymore ( Romans 2:1-4)
If One anyone claims to love, then that one cannot condemn others and then not condemn others also as they interpret to do from the Bible. That is flesh nature in each first birth person here on earth trying to do right under Law and then condemns others over it, when others do what one see to not do themselves and yet do it or in past had done it too, to only love those that love them back. That be what I see as what born again is, to be new and love all regardless whether or not the other loves you back. Even those others doing wrong whether it is true or not, stop the condemning please! God by Son on that cross shoe to not condemn you. does the not say something to you in. you, it does me thank you love you all as God loves me, hoping you see this this also that God took all sin away at that cross of Son for you to do the same in and through you too.
Talking to no one in particular, just in general to me thanks
I loved the proverbs you posted 😊

It says don't be overcome by the food you eat in from of you at the table.

Who has spoke this, was it the man or the lord warning the man in advance with his life in that man's life.

DId God know something about the man's future who wrote this in proverbs

There he was eating a meal set out for him by whomever, was he more thankful to the man for the food or to God.

Then was he in some point in the future going to follow that man rather than God.

Was it the case that God knew his future and so he warned him in advance.

Did he take notice,

Or did he in some point in the future follow that man.

Reaping with his life, his life that is in all man, the wrong way.

Sowing with his life the wrong way.

Did God also know the man serving the food was serving it for his own gain.

Screenshot_20240419-220207.png

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
I loved the proverbs you posted 😊

It says don't be overcome by the food you eat in from of you at the table.

Who has spoke this, was it the man or the lord warning the man in advance with his life in that man's life.

DId God know something about the man's future who wrote this in proverbs

There he was eating a meal set out for him by whomever, was he more thankful to the man for the food or to God.

Then was he in some point in the future going to follow that man rather than God.

Was it the case that God knew his future and so he warned him in advance.

Did he take notice,

Or did he in some point in the future follow that man.

Reaping with his life, his life that is in all man, the wrong way.

Sowing with his life the wrong way.

Did God also know the man serving the food was serving it for his own gain.

View attachment 263042
Without seeing what God's commands mean (God being the one to reveal them) one does not see and do as led in the same love and mercy as Son was and did all the way to that cross willingly for us to believe in his risen life to be led in and do as he did all the way to death too. Giving no one else the lead in his life over God his Father. Not seen as good then by the disciples then, until the resurrection. then they began to see new as told about this in Acts 1 to us all, to see why he had to die first before any new life can be given to us the people from God as a gift not of work(s) ever, Gift it is thank you Father and Son as Won (one) for us to be new in you too

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Without seeing what God's commands mean (God being the one to reveal them) one does not see and do as led in the same love and mercy as Son was and did all the way to that cross willingly for us to believe in his risen life to be led in and do as he did all the way to death too. Giving no one else the lead in his life over God his Father. Not seen as good then by the disciples then, until the resurrection. then they began to see new as told about this in Acts 1 to us all, to see why he had to die first before any new life can be given to us the people from God as a gift not of work(s) ever, Gift it is thank you Father and Son as Won (one) for us to be new in you too
Not of works no as there is no such thing as works for salvatioñ

Therefore

Screenshot_20240420-002515.png

But in the old testament testament they where told in Deuteronomy and Leviticus they could love God with all there heart

And love there neighbour as themselves.

Hows that possible without his life the lords life not being in them. 😊

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
no such thing as children of the devil thats a metaphor I know this myself I know.

It means if you don't turn from your wicked ways your of the devil.

The devil can only create lying miracles.

I don't listen to such entertainment in that matter, I would make advice for you.

All life was created by him .

If people want to suggest otherwise, don't let them get a way with it.

As this is the truth

John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
Children of the devil mean they follow the wicked ways of the devil. But there were and are nephilim who were never in God's original plan and are quite literally Children of the devil. They are half "son of God" or angel and half "daughters of man." The Bible is more interesting than fiction if you pay close attention.

Dinosaurs or dragons were addressed in it. This is not something that existed millions of years ago, but something they knew about. Also giants.... and I mean literal giants. The worldly not understanding how they made pyramids with no machines as it would be impossible. Hence "ancient aliens" which is not completely off. They were fallen angels or nephilim. They created their own heaven on earth.

It's important to know the worldly and the heavenly. This is done in the Bible such as Moses being brought up in a palace by the Egyptians. He was around the rich and learned all the ways of the world. Hence it made him stronger as a child of God. Joseph had the same thing only as a prisoner at first.

The wicked exist in both the worldly and the religious. So if you don't know both you'll fall into the trap of one or the other. The worldly wants everyone broke. They teach we came from monkeys to make people believe they are just an animal and not a creator. They try to abolish the nuclear family. This is bc people in strong families are stronger and have higher values.

Religion can be similar. Teaching poor is a virtue and we should strive to be it. Never try to earn money bc "the love of money is the root of all evil." Teaching Jesus was poor bc he was born in a manger.... which was a metaphor. Fighting with every form of Christianity and new earth verses old earth.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Not of works no as there is no such thing as works for salvatioñ

Therefore

View attachment 263044

But in the old testament testament they where told in Deuteronomy and Leviticus they could love God with all there heart

And love there neighbour as themselves.

Hows that possible without his life the lords life not being in them. 😊
The Lord's life to be in anyone, hs to be asked for in asking g for it in getting forgiven, and is today done by Son for them and everyone else also. God completed the fulfillment for us to be completed by hi love and mercy for us to be appreciated

For us to delight in the Law of Father

Psalm 1

Authorized (King James) Version

Psalm 1
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord;
and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

For anyone to see , only gets revealed by God to thee, and it is those, that do believe as Saul did before God called him to be Paul. Saul seriously did the Law literally, taught by Gamaliel to do the Law perfectly. Which he gave up to love all and not harm anyone ever again even those sinning against God, he saw clearly and reports this to us in Phil 3 to be aware and watch and not think we got.
I need to constantly stand in remembrance to this truth daily,
Therefore

John 4:23-24

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

No flesh stated in the truth is there?

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Children of the devil mean they follow the wicked ways of the devil. But there were and are nephilim who were never in God's original plan and are quite literally Children of the devil. They are half "son of God" or angel and half "daughters of man." The Bible is more interesting than fiction if you pay close attention.

Dinosaurs or dragons were addressed in it. This is not something that existed millions of years ago, but something they knew about. Also giants.... and I mean literal giants. The worldly not understanding how they made pyramids with no machines as it would be impossible. Hence "ancient aliens" which is not completely off. They were fallen angels or nephilim. They created their own heaven on earth.

It's important to know the worldly and the heavenly. This is done in the Bible such as Moses being brought up in a palace by the Egyptians. He was around the rich and learned all the ways of the world. Hence it made him stronger as a child of God. Joseph had the same thing only as a prisoner at first.

The wicked exist in both the worldly and the religious. So if you don't know both you'll fall into the trap of one or the other. The worldly wants everyone broke. They teach we came from monkeys to make people believe they are just an animal and not a creator. They try to abolish the nuclear family. This is bc people in strong families are stronger and have higher values.

Religion can be similar. Teaching poor is a virtue and we should strive to be it. Never try to earn money bc "the love of money is the root of all evil." Teaching Jesus was poor bc he was born in a manger.... which was a metaphor. Fighting with every form of Christianity and new earth verses old earth.
. nope sorry angels can't recreate.

difference Adam and eve one person of all mankind created in heaven.

Difference all the heavenly angels created in heaven

Nehemiah 9:6
NIV

6 You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host,

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
The Lord's life to be in anyone, hs to be asked for in asking g for it in getting forgiven, and is today done by Son for them and everyone else also. God completed the fulfillment for us to be completed by hi love and mercy for us to be appreciated

For us to delight in the Law of Father

Psalm 1

Psalm 1
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord;
and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

For anyone to see , only gets revealed by God to thee, and it is those, that do believe as Saul did before God called him to be Paul. Saul seriously did the Law literally, taught by Gamaliel to do the Law perfectly. Which he gave up to love all and not harm anyone ever again even those sinning against God, he saw clearly and reports this to us in Phil 3 to be aware and watch and not think we got.
I need to constantly stand in remembrance to this truth daily,
Therefore

John 4:23-24

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

No flesh stated in the truth is there?
Heavenly life of all men created in Heaven first in one life,

Genesis 1.27-28

Genesis 2.7

Heavenly life recreated in one earthly man to be the life of all mankind

Genesis 1.28 heavenly blessing in heaven to Adam

Fill the earth

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Do ye hear the thunder

Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs like pillars of fire. He had a little scroll open in his hand. And he set his right foot on the sea, and his left foot on the land, and called out with a loud voice, like a lion roaring. When he called out, the seven thunders sounded. And when the seven thunders had sounded, I was about to write, but I heard a voice from heaven saying,Seal up what the seven thunders have said, and do not write it down.” And the angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven ...

Do ye hear the silent thunders 😊

Screenshot_20240413-210517 (2).png

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012

this be what I see:

God sent Son, Jesus to earth to reverse the curse of the enemies of God that began in unbelief to God by Adam who ate from the first tree that brought death to all flesh. After Son the only one in flesh that did to all the law perfect for us to be as if are perfect through his done work, are saved by Father to do as the same as Son did. Love all and not fight back at all in flesh and blood at all.
'"the art of fighting without fighting"

Romans 7:24-25

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 8:1-3

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Since all sin is condemned to the first born birth of flesh. I see to reckon me dead to the first birth daily to be alive to God in god's Spirit and Truth, not Evil's anymore thanks, hope to have helped in your walk with Father and Son as Won (One) for you too

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
this be what I see:

God sent Son, Jesus to earth to reverse the curse of the enemies of God that began in unbelief to God by Adam who ate from the first tree that brought death to all flesh. After Son the only one in flesh that did to all the law perfect for us to be as if are perfect through his done work, are saved by Father to do as the same as Son did. Love all and not fight back at all in flesh and blood at all.
'"the art of fighting without fighting"

Romans 7:24-25

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 8:1-3

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Since all sin is condemned to the first born birth of flesh. I see to reckon me dead to the first birth daily to be alive to God in god's Spirit and Truth, not Evil's anymore thanks, hope to have helped in your walk with Father and Son as Won (One) for you too
no difference between flesh and.
spirit in God's eyes the flesh is temple for the spirit.

Gods life is in the earth as well as spirit.

Is heavenly life is in the blood created from his heavenly earth.

So ye therefore should remember God's will is to be done on earth as it is in heaven

Further more Gods commandments where placed in the foundations of the earth the stone tablets

quote-we-cannot-rely-on-god-s-promises-without-obeying-his-commandments-john-calvin-139-76-54.jpg