GOD'S SABBATH AND THE REAL TRUTH OF COL 2:14-17 WHO DO WE BELIEVE GOD or MAN?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
strong's neos def- young, youthful, new , fresh.

strong's kanios def.- fresh, new , unused, novel.

sounds very similar to me. yes, a fail indeed!
neos and kainos have similar definitions in some resources yet the yare not the same word and have not the same meaning. A lack of seeking and understanding the original language does not make the truth false. you will see in these resources kainos is defined as both brand new and renewed... A deeper study of konie greek is needed if one wants to find the truth, I suppose will go with what is commonly taught no matter if it is accurate or not.

renewed” is word #G2537 καινός kainos (kai-nos') adj., 1. brand-new (i.e. newly made or introduced)., 2. (also, by implication) distinctly better., {while G3501 is properly so with respect to age, [of uncertain affinity], KJV: new, Compare: G3501, See also: G2538, G342, G1456, H2319, H2323

HELPS Word-studies - #G2537 kainós – properly, new in quality (innovation), fresh in development or opportunity – because "not found exactly like this before."

G2538 καινότης kainotes (kai-no'-tees) n.
1. brand-newness.
2. (figuratively) a complete renewal (as a total redesign).
[from G2537]
KJV: newness
Root(s): G2537
Compare: G3503, G3821

Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) new, 1a) as respects form, 1a1) recently made, fresh, recent, unused, unworn, 1b) as respects substance, 1b1) of a new kind, unprecedented, novel, uncommon, unheard of, For Synonyms see entry G5852

new”G3501 νέος neos (ne'-os) adj., νεώτερος neoteros (ne-ō'-te-ros) [comparative], 1. new (of age), youthful., 2. (of persons) young (even under 40 years old, by Hebrew customs of the day)., 3. (comparatively) younger., 4. (of things) fresh new (as in wine, a lump of dough, a man); (i.e. not brand-new, but yet still fresh, not new-born, but yet still young)., 5. (figuratively) rejuvenated., [a primary word], KJV: new, young , Compare: G2537, See also: G3503, G365

HELPS Word-studies - #G3501 néos – new ("new on the scene"); recently revealed or "what was not there before" (TDNT), including what is recently discovered.

3501 /néos ("new on the scene") suggests something "new in time" – in contrast to its near-synonym (2537 /kainós, "new in quality").

1) recently born, young, youthful, 2) new, For Synonyms see entry G5852

Also if we look to the Septuagint (a Greek translation of the Hebrew “OT” we find a clue to the original words use and meaning; In the Koine Greek these two Greek words, neos and kainos, have been rendered as “new” in almost all translations. The latter’s meaning differs from the former, and is derived from the verb kainoo, which means “to make new.” The Hebrew equivalent of this verb is cḥadash, which means “to renew.”

whoi likes to actually study and seek tho right?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
really reaching here. stop and cease are not the same words, both basically mean the same thing. only someone with an agenda would try to nitpick the difference.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
really reaching here. stop and cease are not the same words, both basically mean the same thing. only someone with an agenda would try to nitpick the difference.
stop and cease having the same meaning does not mean neos and kainos do.

Also Hebrews is a quote from Jeremiah;

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hebrews 10:16, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says YHWH: I will put My Law into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them.”

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Jeremiah 31:33, "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israyl: After those days, says YHWH: I will put My Law (Torah/Instructions) in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts, and I will be their Strength, and they will be My people."

In Hebrew the word "chadash" is used. A few things here,

1 the meaning does not change when it is translated from Hebrew to Greek.
[/FONT]

2 the usage of kainos and kainoo is not the same as neos

3 chadash is used to talk about the "new moon" it is not a "new" moon every 30 days, it is the same moon, it's cycle is renewed. This BEgins to shed light on the word, in 600ad to 1200 ad vowel points were added to the hebrew language, 3 different sets of vowel points were usd to make chadash have 3 different meanings. what is correct? it would take prayer and stuidy and an open mind to find out.

Chadash 2318.png

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The Hebrew word for “new”/”re-new” is the word “chadash.” In Strong’s Concordance this one word it has 3 entries; #H2318, #H2319, and #H2320. If you look at the light blue boxes the original Hebrew word is highlighted in yellow. It is the same ancient Hebrew word for all 3 entries, however there is a difference in the words; vowel pointing. Vowel pointing was not in the original Manuscripts, and was added to the written Hebrew language from 600CE-1,100CE. Without the added vowel points it is only one word, not 3.[/FONT]

Chadash 2319.png

Chadash 2320.png

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Ezekiyl 36:26, “And I shall give you a new (#H2318) heart and put a new (#H2318) spirit within you. And I shall take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a heart of flesh.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Word #H2318 or “chadash” is used in this passage, believed to be written by Ezekiyl sometime between the years 597BCE-562BCE, and it did not contain vowel points, because they were not invented until 600CE-1,100CE, a minimum of 1,200 years after Ezekiyl wrote his book.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]And you will see most translations translate this exact same word and even same Strong’s entry as new in Ezekiel 36 and renewed in Psalm 51, this in itself is proof that what I say is possible at minimum. Is it an entirely a new heart, as in the old heart physically taken out and a brand new heart put in or is it a renewed heart, changed by the spirit of Yah? Metaphorically called a heart of stone removed and a heart of flesh put in its place to illustrate the extreme change that occurs when His Spirit is upon us?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Psalm 51:10, “Create in me a clean heart, O Yah; and renew a right spirit within me.”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]renew” is word #2318 - chadash: to renew, repair, Original Word: [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]חָדַשׁ[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif], Part of Speech: Verb, Transliteration: chadash, Phonetic Spelling: (khaw-dash'), Short Definition: renew

all of this word study can be looked into, and when looked at with honesty not traditional bias the findins for myself matched Scriptual doctrine:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Psalm 89:26-37, “He will call out to Me; ‘You are My Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of My salvation!’ And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish His Seed forever, and His throne will be as the days of heaven. Should His children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My lovingkindness I will not utterly withdraw from Him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness, I cannot lie, and I say to David; His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky.”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]My covenant will stand fast with Him” and “My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what has gone out of My lips[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Deuteronomy 4:31, “For [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהוה [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]your Strength is a compassionate Strength, He does not forsake you, nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Romans 9:6-8, "However, it is not as though YHWH's plan had failed. For it is not everyone who is a descendant of Yisra’yl who belongs to Yisra’yl. Nor, just because they are his descendants, are they all Abraham's children; but: In Isaac will your seed be called. That is, it is not those who are the children of the flesh who are YHWH's children; but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's seed."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Psalm 105:6-9, "O seed of Abraham His servant, You children of Yaaqob, His chosen ones! He is YHWH our Father! His judgments are in all the earth. He has remembered His covenant forever, the Law He commanded for a thousand generations; Which He made; ratified, established, with Abraham, and vowed by His oath to Isaac. He confirmed it; let it stand, to Yaaqob for a Law, and to Israyl for an everlasting covenant."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Exodus 2:23-25, “And it came to be after these many days that the sovereign of Mitsrayim died. And the children of Yisra’yl groaned because of the slavery, and they cried out. And their cry came up to the Mighty One because of the slavery. And the Mighty One heard their groaning, and the Mighty One remembered His covenant with Aḇraham, with Yitsḥaq, and with Ya‛aqoḇ. And the Mighty One looked on the children of Yisra’yl, and the Mighty One knew!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Galatians 3:27-29, “For as many of you as were immersed into Messiah have put on Messiah. There is not Yehuḏi nor Greek, there is not slave nor free, there is not male and female, for you are all one in Messiah [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהושע[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]. And if you are of Messiah, then you are seed of Aḇraham, and heirs according to promise.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Psalm 89:26-37, “He will call out to Me; ‘You are My Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of My salvation!’ And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish His Seed forever, and His throne will be as the days of heaven. Should His children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My lovingkindness I will not utterly withdraw from Him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness, I cannot lie, and I say to David; His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
Yah knows the end from the beginning, He knew what would happen, His Messiah ratified the Covenant in His own blood.
[/FONT]

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
though I do not agree with your theology , I do admire the work you and your Hebrew roots bros go to , to try and recruit others to your cult. ( i'll never join, ) you try so hard to make the Bible contradict, but it does not. we are saved by grace, through faith for good works.

God told Abram to go ( grace ), Abram believed ( faith ) , Abram went, and through Him , ( not Sabbath ) all of us are blessed .

God told Noah to build the ark ( grace ), Noah believed, ( many think it had not even rained on earth at that time) faith, and he built the ark ( works).

oh , and notice, the rain did not take a Sabbath ( 40 days and nights ).

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
though I do not agree with your theology , I do admire the work you and your Hebrew roots bros go to , to try and recruit others to your cult. ( i'll never join, ) you try so hard to make the Bible contradict, but it does not. we are saved by grace, through faith for good works.

God told Abram to go ( grace ), Abram believed ( faith ) , Abram went, and through Him , ( not Sabbath ) all of us are blessed .

God told Noah to build the ark ( grace ), Noah believed, ( many think it had not even rained on earth at that time) faith, and he built the ark ( works).

Hebrew roots is a label you put on me, I am not a member of any worldly institution or group. I suppose any that study Hebrew words, particularly the Name of YHWH are "Hebrew roots" I also study the Greek manuscripts am I then Greek roots? Never been called that, you know why? because it is not a trendy saying to throw someone into a group with others to attempt to disqualify that person, as it is easy to discredit someone if you can dehumanize them by putting them into a category, then all the errors of everyone is said category can be placed on the head of that individual... sad really.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Philippians 3:20, “But our citizenship is in heaven, out from which we also eagerly wait for our Ruler, Yahshua Messiah the King.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]2 Timothy 2:15, “Do your best to present yourself to Yah as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]John 7:24, “Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”[/FONT]​

gotime

Mar 3, 2011

Roughly translated,

I have nothing because you used the bible and clearly know it better than I do and I can't prove one little bit wrong so instead I will just set up straw men because actually dealing with what you have presented will mean I have to acknowledge truths that I have stood against and so in pride I will just render a worthless opinion.

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
stop and cease having the same meaning does not mean neos and kainos do.

Also Hebrews is a quote from Jeremiah;

Hebrews 10:16, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says YHWH: I will put My Law into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them.”

Jeremiah 31:33, "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israyl: After those days, says YHWH: I will put My Law (Torah/Instructions) in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts, and I will be their Strength, and they will be My people."

In Hebrew the word "chadash" is used. A few things here,

1 the meaning does not change when it is translated from Hebrew to Greek.

2 the usage of kainos and kainoo is not the same as neos

3 chadash is used to talk about the "new moon" it is not a "new" moon every 30 days, it is the same moon, it's cycle is renewed. This BEgins to shed light on the word, in 600ad to 1200 ad vowel points were added to the hebrew language, 3 different sets of vowel points were usd to make chadash have 3 different meanings. what is correct? it would take prayer and stuidy and an open mind to find out.

View attachment 176868

The Hebrew word for “new”/”re-new” is the word “chadash.” In Strong’s Concordance this one word it has 3 entries; #H2318, #H2319, and #H2320. If you look at the light blue boxes the original Hebrew word is highlighted in yellow. It is the same ancient Hebrew word for all 3 entries, however there is a difference in the words; vowel pointing. Vowel pointing was not in the original Manuscripts, and was added to the written Hebrew language from 600CE-1,100CE. Without the added vowel points it is only one word, not 3.

View attachment 176869

View attachment 176870

Ezekiyl 36:26, “And I shall give you a new (#H2318) heart and put a new (#H2318) spirit within you. And I shall take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a heart of flesh.”

Word#H2318 or “chadash” is used in this passage, believed to be written by Ezekiyl sometime between the years 597BCE-562BCE, and it did not contain vowel points, because they were not invented until 600CE-1,100CE, a minimum of 1,200 years after Ezekiyl wrote his book.

And you will see most translations translate this exact same word and even same Strong’s entry as new in Ezekiel 36 and renewed in Psalm 51, this in itself is proof that what I say is possible at minimum. Is it an entirely a new heart, as in the old heart physically taken out and a brand new heart put in or is it a renewed heart, changed by the spirit of Yah? Metaphorically called a heart of stone removed and a heart of flesh put in its place to illustrate the extreme change that occurs when His Spirit is upon us?

Psalm 51:10, “Create in me a clean heart, O Yah; and renew a right spirit within me.”

renew” is word #2318 - chadash: to renew, repair, Original Word: חָדַשׁ, Part of Speech: Verb, Transliteration: chadash, Phonetic Spelling: (khaw-dash'), Short Definition: renew

all of this word study can be looked into, and when looked at with honesty not traditional bias the findins for myself matched Scriptual doctrine:

Psalm 89:26-37, “He will call out to Me; ‘You are My Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of My salvation!’ And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish His Seed forever, and His throne will be as the days of heaven. Should His children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My lovingkindness I will not utterly withdraw from Him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness, I cannot lie, and I say to David; His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky.”

My covenant will stand fast withHim” and “My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what has gone out of My lips

Deuteronomy 4:31, “For יהוה your Strength is a compassionate Strength, He does not forsake you, nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them.”

Romans 9:6-8, "However, it is not as though YHWH's plan had failed. For it is not everyone who is a descendant of Yisra’yl who belongs to Yisra’yl. Nor, just because they are his descendants, are they all Abraham's children; but: In Isaac will your seed be called. That is, it is not those who are the children of the flesh who are YHWH's children; but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's seed."

Psalm 105:6-9, "O seed of Abraham His servant, You children of Yaaqob, His chosen ones! He is YHWH our Father! His judgments are in all the earth. He has remembered His covenant forever, the Law He commanded for a thousand generations; Which He made; ratified, established, with Abraham, and vowed by His oath to Isaac. He confirmed it; let it stand, to Yaaqob for a Law, and to Israyl for an everlasting covenant."

Exodus 2:23-25, “And it came to be after these many days that the sovereign of Mitsrayim died. And the children of Yisra’yl groaned because of the slavery, and they cried out. And their cry came up to the Mighty One because of the slavery. And the Mighty One heard their groaning, and the Mighty One remembered His covenant with Aḇraham, with Yitsḥaq, and with Ya‛aqoḇ. And the Mighty One looked on the children of Yisra’yl, and the Mighty One knew!”

Galatians 3:27-29, “For as many of you as were immersed into Messiah have put on Messiah. There is not Yehuḏi nor Greek, there is not slave nor free, there is not male and female, for you are all one in Messiah יהושע. And if you are of Messiah, then you are seed of Aḇraham, and heirs according to promise.”

Psalm 89:26-37, “He will call out to Me; ‘You are My Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of My salvation!’ And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast withHim. And I will establish His Seed forever, and His throne will be as the days of heaven. Should His children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My lovingkindness I will not utterly withdraw from Him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness, I cannot lie, and I say to David; His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky.”

Yah knows the end from the beginning, He knew what would happen, His Messiah ratified the Covenant in His own blood.
OT:2319

OT:2319 חֲדַ֑ת adjective new (ã Syriac; Biblical Hebrew חַדֹשׁ); — `ח Ezr 6:4.
(from Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon, Unabridged, Electronic Database. Copyright © 2002, 2003, 2006 by Biblesoft, Inc. All rights reserved.)

Jun 5, 2017
Php 2:13
13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
KJV

Believers obey God because His Spirit gives us both the desire and the ability to do so. We don't need to study rules that nobody can properly obey; because we are shown moment to moment what God would have us do and are enabled moment by moment to do it.
Hello MarcR,

Good scripture. God does indeed work miracles in those who BELIEVE his Word. However those who DO NOT BELIEVE and FOLLOW GOD'S WORD are still in their SINS and have not seen or known him who LOVES all (1 John 2:3-4; 1 John 3:3-9; Hebrews 10:26-27).

The conditions of receiving God's Spirit is REPENTANCE and FORGIVENESS through FAITH that works by LOVE producing the FRUIT of OBEDIENCE. God DOES NOT give the Holy Spirit to those that do NOT OBEY HIM. SIN will keep all you practice it OUT of God's Kingdom. (Acts 2:38; 3:19; 5:32; 1 John 1:9; James 2:18-20; 26)

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten ( Exodus 20:8-11 ) and like any of the ten, if we knowingly break it when God ask s us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

There is not one scripture in ALL of God's WORD that says God's 4th commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to worship God on Sunday in it's place. There is NO scripture that says Jesus is a Sabbath.

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has lead many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

There is no excuse for SIN it will keep all who practice and support it out of God's Kingdom.....

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
Psalm 51:10, “Create in me a clean heart, O Yah; and renew a right spirit within me.”

renew” is word #2318 - chadash: to renew, repair, Original Word: חָדַשׁ, Part of Speech: Verb, Transliteration: chadash, Phonetic Spelling: (khaw-dash'), Short Definition: renew

Hebrews 8:8-13, "8:8, "For finding fault with them, He says, “See, the days are coming,” says יהוה, “when I shall conclude with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah a renewed covenant,"8:9, "not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Mitsrayim, because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them,” says יהוה."8:10, "“Because this is the covenant that I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, says יהוה, giving My laws in their mind, and I shall write them on their hearts, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people."8:11, "“And they shall by no means teach each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ because they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them."8:12, "“Because I shall forgive their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawlessnesses I shall no longer remember.”b Jer 31:31-34 Footnote: bSee also Heb 10:16-17."8:13, "By saying, ‘renewed,’ He has made the first old. Now what becomes old and growing aged is near disappearing."

renewed” is word #G2537 καινός kainos (kai-nos') adj.
1. brand-new (i.e. newly made or introduced).
2. (also, by implication) distinctly better.
{while G3501 is properly so with respect to age}
[of uncertain affinity]
KJV: new
Compare: G3501
See also: G2538, G342, G1456, H2319, H2323

HELPS Word-studies

2537 kainós – properly, new in quality (innovation), fresh in development or opportunity – because "not found exactly like this before."

1) new
1a) as respects form
1a1) recently made, fresh, recent, unused, unworn
1b) as respects substance
1b1) of a new kind, unprecedented, novel, uncommon, unheard of

For Synonyms see entry G5852

G3501 νέος neos (ne'-os) adj.
νεώτερος neoteros (ne-ō'-te-ros) [comparative]
1. new (of age), youthful.
2. (of persons) young (even under 40 years old, by Hebrew customs of the day).
3. (comparatively) younger.
4. (of things) fresh new (as in wine, a lump of dough, a man); (i.e. not brand-new, but yet still fresh, not new-born, but yet still young).
5. (figuratively) rejuvenated.
[a primary word]
KJV: new, young
Compare: G2537
See also: G3503, G365

HELPS Word-studies

3501 néos – new ("new on the scene"); recently revealed or "what was not there before" (TDNT), including what is recently discovered.

3501 /néos ("new on the scene") suggests something "new in time" – in contrast to its near-synonym (2537 /kainós, "new in quality").

1) recently born, young, youthful
2) new

For Synonyms see entry G5852

Also if we look to the Septuagint (a Greek translation of the Hebrew “OT” we find a clue to the original words use and meaning; In the Koine Greek these two Greek words, neos and kainos, have been rendered as “new” in almost all translations. The latter’s meaning differs from the former, and is derived from the verb kainoo, which means “to make new.” The Hebrew equivalent of this verb is cḥadash, which means “to renew.”

Example:

"New Moon" it is the same "moon" every 30 days, but it starts it's cycle over every 30 days... Again it is not a literal new moon... People misunderstand/don't understand the foresight of Yah, that He knew all that would happen before it did, it's not like He realized one day, oh I messed up, I have to change this, no but rather the physical priesthood and animal sacrifice were a placeholder, "the weak and unprofitable" a thing for the people to "have faith/works in" before Messiah came, but it was the foresight of Messiah, a way for them to understand a need for Him while letting the people have their go at it. This Psalm explains it so so so perfectly IMO, better than I ever could:

Psalm 89:26-37, “He will call out to Me; ‘You are My Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of My salvation!’ And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish His Seed forever, and His throne will be as the days of heaven. Should His children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My lovingkindness I will not utterly withdraw from Him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness, I cannot lie, and I say to David; His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky.”

My covenant will stand fast withHim” and “My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what has gone out of My lips

Deuteronomy 4:31, “For יהוה your Strength is a compassionate Strength, He does not forsake you, nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them.”

renewed” is word #G2537 καινός kainos (kai-nos') adj.
[of uncertain affinity]

By your own citation καινός means new and/or better NOT renewed!

What you have stated is correct; however, it matters little whether the adjective new is derived from the verb renew

what matters is that, as you have said yourself, the adjective is used and it consistently means new .

The English word inoperable is derived from operate but that does not mean they are interchangeable.

Jun 5, 2017
“renewed” is word #G2537 καινός kainos (kai-nos') adj.
[of uncertain affinity]

By your own citation καινός means new and/or better NOT renewed!

What you have stated is correct; however, it matters little whether the adjective new is derived from the verb renew

what matters is that, as you have said yourself, the adjective is used and it consistently means new .

The English word inoperable is derived from operate but that does not mean they are interchangeable.
Hello MarcR, and how does what you have written above change the meaning of what Hizikyah was trying explain earlier?

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
No friend ignorance is what you just stated and not being able to show it from the word of God.
For 100 years my country was named Czechoslovakia.
In 1989 we peacefully split into two - Czech Republic and Slovakia.

If somebody still call our two countries "Czechoslovakia", he is ignorant of what happen.

---

Similarly with the idea that we must keep shadows when the reality has already come. Its an ignorance of what already happen and trying to continue like if it did not happen.

The only thing you need to realize this is a simple logic and to read the epistle to Galatians.

Jun 5, 2017
Jewish literal sabbath was a shadow of what came in Christ. A rest from our deeds came in Christ.
If you still continue in keeping Jewish literal sabbath, you are saying that the rest in Christ, the real Sabbath, has not come yet. Similarly with covenants. The Old one was till Christ. If you continue in it, you are demonstrating that Christ has not come. Therefore you are making a big mistake.
Well that is not true at all and only shows you have not read the OP and the scriptures from God's Word.

A few points to consider when referring to shadow laws. A shadow is referred to as such in the NT because it was or is a part of an UNFINISHED WORK. Correct? This is the case if you look at the OP scriptures you will see many OT requirements from the Mosaic laws for remission of SIN including many of the sacrificial SIN offerings and ceremonial Sanctuary laws as well as many of the annual Jewish festivals having their fulfillment in Christ because they all pointed to something that was or is to come. In reference all the above were to teach God's people His plan of salvation through Jesus.

Well that is a simple enough explanation of the shadow Mosaic laws for remission of sin. There is scripture support in the OP for those interested.

The Old Covenant consisted of God's Law (10 commandments) and the Mosaic laws for remission of sin. Together they made up the Old Covenant. Both sets of laws that made of the Old Covenant has a specific role and purpose to play in the plan of salvation for God's people under the Old Covenant. For example..........

(1) God’s Law (10 commandments to identify sin and righteousness)
Purpose; reveals what sin and righteousness (right doing) is and the describes the penalty for sin (Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4; Romans 6:23). It was never a cure for sin. But it was the work of God which is forever and the foundation of the Old Covenant, the New Covenant and the Judgement to come. (Exodus 32:16; Exodus 31:18; 31:18; Exodus 20:1-22; Deuteronomy 10:5; Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4; Romans 6:23; Hebrews 7:19; Ecclesiastes 12:13-14, James 2:10-12, 1 John 3:4, Acts 17:31; Ps 111:7-8; Revelation 12:17; 14:12; 22:14; 1 John 3:5-8; 1 John 2:3-4; Ecclesiastes 3:14)

(2) The laws of Moses (Levitical, ceremonial, sacrificial for remission and forgiveness of sin)
Purpose; was the prescriptive cure for sin with all the Levitical and ceremonial laws, burnt offerings for sin, annual feast days foretelling the plan of salvation which were connected to Feast days with New Moon sabbaths, food and drink offerings and other Holy days. These where all types pointing to Jesus and the plan of salvation and provided a cure for sin through animal sacrifice and food and drink offerings and yearly sin atonement's for God’s people. (Leviticus 1:1-13; Leviticus 23:1-44; Numbers 28:1-31; 29:1-40; Deuteronomy 24:10-11; Exodus 24:3; Deuteronomy 31:24-26; Colossians 2:16-16; Hebrews 10:1; Ephesians 2:14-15; Leviticus 4; 5; 6; Hebrews 4:14; 9;10; John 1:29; not exhaustive there are many more).

Why were the ceremonial laws of Moses (handwriting of ordinances) nailed to the cross and shadows of things to come......

Jesus was our true sacrifice for our sins and the Savior of the world that the ceremonial laws of Moses all pointed to. When Jesus came and died the old Covenant laws of Moses that pointed to Jesus and the plan of salvation was fulfilled (John 1:29; 36; Revelation 5:6; 1 Corinthians 5:6-7; Hebrews 8:2-13; 9:1-28). Jesus is our true Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world and our sacrifice for our sins. It is our sins as well as the ceremonial laws of Moses that were nailed to the cross at the death of Jesus (Colossians 2:14; Ephesians 2:15; John 3:16).

Now as the Mosaic laws for remission of sin were Shadows of things to come God’s Law is FOREVER and shown in God’s Word…….

God's LAW (10 commandments) are FOREVER

The Law of God (10 commandments) which includes the 4th commandment is the work of God (Exodus 32:16) whatsoever God does is forever nothing can be added to it or taken away (Ecclesiastes 3:14). God's Law is perfect converting the soul (Psalms 19:7). It is the very standard of the Old and New Covenants (Exodus 20:1:17, Hebrews 8:10-12). God's Law was spoken by God himself to His people (Exodus 20:1-22). Jesus says Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 25:35). Gods Law is still in force today (Psalms 111:7-8, Revelation 12:17, 14:12, 22:14, 1 John 3:5-8, 1 John 2:3-4 etc.). The Law of God reveals sin to us so we can see ourselves as we truly are sinners in need of a Saviour (Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4). It is the great standard of the judgement (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14, James 2:10-12, 1 John 3:4, Acts 17:31). God's Law is our teacher revealing sin and the character of God and brings us to Christ at the foot of the cross that we might be saved by faith by Him who loves us and washed us in His own blood (Galatians 3:24; Revelation 1:5).

So if God's 4th commandment which is one of the 10 commandments and the 10 commandments are FOREVER and a part of the OLD Covenant as well as the NEW Covenant as well as the Judgement to come. Then it is clear that God's 4th commandment 7th DAY weekly SABBATH CANNOT be a SHADOW of anything and if we KNOWINGLY and WILLFULLY break it just like any other of God's 10 commandments we stand guilty before God or committing SIN. (James 2:8-12; Romans 7:7; Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4)

Now let's look at it a little more by looking at the creation week and the origin of God's 4th commandment and see further why God's 4th commandment cannot be a shadow of anything.........

The Sabbath WAS given for ALL mankind to keep let’s look at the scriptures from Genesis, Exodus and what Jesus say in the New Testament…..

Genesis 2
1, Thus the heavens and the earth WERE FINISHED, and all the host of them.
2, And ON THE SEVENTH DAY GOD ENDED HIS WORK which he had made; and he RESTED ON THE SEVENTH DAY from ALL HIS WORK which he had made.
3, And GOD BLESSED THE SEVENTH DAY, and made it HOLY <the 7th day>: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Some points to note from the scriptures...............

v1 God FINISHED AND COMPLETED ALL HIS WORK IN RELATION TO CREATION and RESTED on the 7TH DAY
v2 God RESTED on the 7TH DAY
v3 God SET APART the 7TH DAY and made THE 7TH DAY a HOLY DAY
v2 The 7TH DAY is part of the FINISHED WORK of the CREATION WEEK

Now who did God make the 7th day a Holy day for? Is he making that day a Holy day for himself? Of course NOT God is already Holy. He has made the day for MANKIND as a HOLY DAY.

Let’s see what Jesus says…………

Mark 2
27, And he said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath

The Sabbath was made for WHO? The Sabbath was made for MAN

STRONGS Greek
MAN G444 ἄνθρωποςanthropos (an'-thrō-pos) n.
1. (literally) man†-visage (i.e. a man-faced being, a man who has visibly come of age).
2. (concretely, in Hebrew) a clay being (a classification of beings made in the image of God, who made them male and female).
3. (generically, in English) a human being.
4. (indefinitely) a certain man (i.e. someone).
[from G435 and ops “the countenance” (from G3700)]
KJV: certain, man
Root(s): G435, G3700

So the Sabbath was made for Human beings; clay beings (we are made out of the dust); male and female

So God made the 7th day of the week a HOLY day and blessed it for MANKIND this now ties in very nicely with Exodus……….

Exodus 20
8, Remember the SABBATH DAY, to KEEP IT HOLY. <Why? Because God made it Holy for mankind and commands us to keep it as a Holy day)
9, Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work:
10, But the SEVENTH DAY IS THE SABBATH of the LORD thy God:

God says that His SABBATH is a specific day which is the 7TH DAY OF THE WEEK that he has made to be a HOLY DAY. Jesus says it was made Holy in the creation week for mankind. All scriptures connect and are in harmony. Genesis where God made the Day a HOLY DAY; God’s 4th commandment to His people that says to REMEMBER the Sabbath day to KEEP it a HOLY DAY as a reminder that we worship the only true God of creation and Jesus stating that the Sabbath was made for MANKIND (Human beings; male and female).

We have already show that God's LAWS (the 10 commandments) are FOREVER so cannot be a shadow of anything and the Mosaic laws for remission of SIN where shadow laws. Now let's bring the scriptures from the creation week and God's 7th DAY SABBATH commandment together and give you something else to think about from the creation week........

Q. Was the work of creation and the 7th Day SABBATH a part of a FINISHED WORK or an UNFINISHED WORK?
A. Gen 2:1-2 says that the God's creation and his REST is part of a FINISHED WORK; GOD COMPLETE ALL THE WORK OF CREATION

Q.
Now was the FINISHED WORK OF THE CREATION WEEK BEFORE SIN and the fall of mankind or AFTER the fall of man?
A. Gen 3 SIN did not enter the WORLD until AFTER the FINISHED WORK of CREATION!

Q. NOW if God's SABBATH IS PART OF THE FINISHED WORK of CREATION how can it be a shadow if it is already FINISHED?
A. GOD'S SABBATH CANNOT BE A SHADOW OF ANYTHING BECAUSE IT IS PART OF A DIFFERENT WORK. It is part of the FINISHED WORK of creation BEFORE SIN.

IT IS NOT PART OF THE PLAN OF SALVATION because it was made BEFORE SIN ENTERED the world. IT IS PART OF THE FINISHED WORK OF CREATION therefore it is impossible for it to be a Shadow for REMISSION OF SIN because there was NO SIN when it was made and given to mankind.

Hope this helps those that have not read the OP and are interested in God's Word.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten ( Exodus 20:8-11 ) and like any of the ten, if we knowingly break it when God ask s us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

There is not one scripture in ALL of God's WORD that says God's 4th commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to worship God on Sunday in it's place.

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has lead many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

Last edited:

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Well that is not true at all and only shows you have not read the OP and the scriptures from God's Word.

A few points to consider when referring to shadow laws. A shadow is referred to as such in the NT because it was or is a part of an UNFINISHED WORK. Correct? This is the case if you look at the OP scriptures you will see many OT requirements from the Mosaic laws for remission of SIN including many of the sacrificial SIN offerings and ceremonial Sanctuary laws as well as many of the annual Jewish festivals having their fulfillment in Christ because they all pointed to something that was or is to come. In reference all the above were to teach God's people His plan of salvation through Jesus.

Well that is a simple enough explanation of the shadow Mosaic laws for remission of sin. There is scripture support in the OP for those interested.

The Old Covenant consisted of God's Law (10 commandments) and the Mosaic laws for remission of sin. Together they made up the Old Covenant. Both sets of laws that made of the Old Covenant has a specific role and purpose to play in the plan of salvation for God's people under the Old Covenant. For example..........

(1) God’s Law (10 commandments to identify sin and righteousness)
Purpose; reveals what sin and righteousness (right doing) is and the describes the penalty for sin (Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4; Romans 6:23). It was never a cure for sin. But it was the work of God which is forever and the foundation of the Old Covenant, the New Covenant and the Judgement to come. (Exodus 32:16; Exodus 31:18; 31:18; Exodus 20:1-22; Deuteronomy 10:5; Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4; Romans 6:23; Hebrews 7:19; Ecclesiastes 12:13-14, James 2:10-12, 1 John 3:4, Acts 17:31; Ps 111:7-8; Revelation 12:17; 14:12; 22:14; 1 John 3:5-8; 1 John 2:3-4; Ecclesiastes 3:14)

(2) The laws of Moses (Levitical, ceremonial, sacrificial for remission and forgiveness of sin)
Purpose; was the prescriptive cure for sin with all the Levitical and ceremonial laws, burnt offerings for sin, annual feast days foretelling the plan of salvation which were connected to Feast days with New Moon sabbaths, food and drink offerings and other Holy days. These where all types pointing to Jesus and the plan of salvation and provided a cure for sin through animal sacrifice and food and drink offerings and yearly sin atonement's for God’s people. (Leviticus 1:1-13; Leviticus 23:1-44; Numbers 28:1-31; 29:1-40; Deuteronomy 24:10-11; Exodus 24:3; Deuteronomy 31:24-26; Colossians 2:16-16; Hebrews 10:1; Ephesians 2:14-15; Leviticus 4; 5; 6; Hebrews 4:14; 9;10; John 1:29; not exhaustive there are many more).

Why were the ceremonial laws of Moses (handwriting of ordinances) nailed to the cross and shadows of things to come......

Jesus was our true sacrifice for our sins and the Savior of the world that the ceremonial laws of Moses all pointed to. When Jesus came and died the old Covenant laws of Moses that pointed to Jesus and the plan of salvation was fulfilled (John 1:29; 36; Revelation 5:6; 1 Corinthians 5:6-7; Hebrews 8:2-13; 9:1-28). Jesus is our true Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world and our sacrifice for our sins. It is our sins as well as the ceremonial laws of Moses that were nailed to the cross at the death of Jesus (Colossians 2:14; Ephesians 2:15; John 3:16).

Now as the Mosaic laws for remission of sin were Shadows of things to come God’s Law is FOREVER and shown in God’s Word…….

God's LAW (10 commandments) are FOREVER

The Law of God (10 commandments) which includes the 4th commandment is the work of God (Exodus 32:16) whatsoever God does is forever nothing can be added to it or taken away (Ecclesiastes 3:14). God's Law is perfect converting the soul (Psalms 19:7). It is the very standard of the Old and New Covenants (Exodus 20:1:17, Hebrews 8:10-12). God's Law was spoken by God himself to His people (Exodus 20:1-22). Jesus says Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 25:35). Gods Law is still in force today (Psalms 111:7-8, Revelation 12:17, 14:12, 22:14, 1 John 3:5-8, 1 John 2:3-4 etc.). The Law of God reveals sin to us so we can see ourselves as we truly are sinners in need of a Saviour (Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4). It is the great standard of the judgement (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14, James 2:10-12, 1 John 3:4, Acts 17:31). God's Law is our teacher revealing sin and the character of God and brings us to Christ at the foot of the cross that we might be saved by faith by Him who loves us and washed us in His own blood (Galatians 3:24; Revelation 1:5).

So if God's 4th commandment which is one of the 10 commandments and the 10 commandments are FOREVER and a part of the OLD Covenant as well as the NEW Covenant as well as the Judgement to come. Then it is clear that God's 4th commandment 7th DAY weekly SABBATH CANNOT be a SHADOW of anything and if we KNOWINGLY and WILLFULLY break it just like any other of God's 10 commandments we stand guilty before God or committing SIN. (James 2:8-12; Romans 7:7; Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4)

Now let's look at it a little more by looking at the creation week and the origin of God's 4th commandment and see further why God's 4th commandment cannot be a shadow of anything.........

The Sabbath WAS given for ALL mankind to keep let’s look at the scriptures from Genesis, Exodus and what Jesus say in the New Testament…..

Genesis 2
1, Thus the heavens and the earth WERE FINISHED, and all the host of them.
2, And ON THE SEVENTH DAY GOD ENDED HIS WORK which he had made; and he RESTED ON THE SEVENTH DAY from ALL HIS WORK which he had made.
3, And GOD BLESSED THE SEVENTH DAY, and made it HOLY <the 7th day>: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Some points to note from the scriptures...............

v1 God FINISHED AND COMPLETED ALL HIS WORK IN RELATION TO CREATION and RESTED on the 7TH DAY
v2 God RESTED on the 7TH DAY
v3 God SET APART the 7TH DAY and made THE 7TH DAY a HOLY DAY
v2 The 7TH DAY is part of the FINISHED WORK of the CREATION WEEK

Now who did God make the 7th day a Holy day for? Is he making that day a Holy day for himself? Of course NOT God is already Holy. He has made the day for MANKIND as a HOLY DAY.

Let’s see what Jesus says…………

Mark 2
27, And he said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath

The Sabbath was made for WHO? The Sabbath was made for MAN

STRONGS Greek
MAN G444 ἄνθρωποςanthropos (an'-thrō-pos) n.
1. (literally) man†-visage (i.e. a man-faced being, a man who has visibly come of age).
2. (concretely, in Hebrew) a clay being (a classification of beings made in the image of God, who made them male and female).
3. (generically, in English) a human being.
4. (indefinitely) a certain man (i.e. someone).
[from G435 and ops “the countenance” (from G3700)]
KJV: certain, man
Root(s): G435, G3700

So the Sabbath was made for Human beings; clay beings (we are made out of the dust); male and female

So God made the 7th day of the week a HOLY day and blessed it for MANKIND this now ties in very nicely with Exodus……….

Exodus 20
8, Remember the SABBATH DAY, to KEEP IT HOLY. <Why? Because God made it Holy for mankind and commands us to keep it as a Holy day)
9, Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work:
10, But the SEVENTH DAY IS THE SABBATH of the LORD thy God:

God says that His SABBATH is a specific day which is the 7TH DAY OF THE WEEK that he has made to be a HOLY DAY. Jesus says it was made Holy in the creation week for mankind. All scriptures connect and are in harmony. Genesis where God made the Day a HOLY DAY; God’s 4th commandment to His people that says to REMEMBER the Sabbath day to KEEP it a HOLY DAY as a reminder that we worship the only true God of creation and Jesus stating that the Sabbath was made for MANKIND (Human beings; male and female).

We have already show that God's LAWS (the 10 commandments) are FOREVER so cannot be a shadow of anything and the Mosaic laws for remission of SIN where shadow laws. Now let's bring the scriptures from the creation week and God's 7th DAY SABBATH commandment together and give you something else to think about from the creation week........

Q. Was the work of creation and the 7th Day SABBATH a part of a FINISHED WORK or an UNFINISHED WORK?
A. Gen 2:1-2 says that the God's creation and his REST is part of a FINISHED WORK; GOD COMPLETE ALL THE WORK OF CREATION

Q.
Now was the FINISHED WORK OF THE CREATION WEEK BEFORE SIN and the fall of mankind or AFTER the fall of man?
A. Gen 3 SIN did not enter the WORLD until AFTER the FINISHED WORK of CREATION!

Q. NOW if God's SABBATH IS PART OF THE FINISHED WORK of CREATION how can it be a shadow if it is already FINISHED?
A. GOD'S SABBATH CANNOT BE A SHADOW OF ANYTHING BECAUSE IT IS PART OF A DIFFERENT WORK. It is part of the FINISHED WORK of creation BEFORE SIN. IT IS NOT PART OF THE PLAN OF SALVATION because it was made BEFORE SIN ENTERED the world. IT IS PART OF THE FINISHED WORK OF CREATION therefore it is impossible for it to be a Shadow for REMISSION OF SIN because there was NO SIN when it was made and given to mankind.

Hope this helps those that have not read the OP and are interested in God's Word.

There is not one scripture in ALL of God's WORD that says God's 4th commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to worship God on Sunday in it's place.

Without a proper understanding, you can quote even the whole Bible here and half of Strong´s concordance.

But the point of all that can be hidden before your eyes.

Jun 5, 2017
Without a proper understanding, you can quote even the whole Bible here and half of Strong´s concordance.
Yet I only just posted it how would you have time to read it? Honestly friend if you do not believe the post to be correct please by all means state your case from God's Word? If you cannot you should BELIEVE God's Word. UNBELIEVERS have no part in God's Kingdom.

Acts 17
30, And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now <when a knowledge of the truth is come> commands all men every where to repent:
31, Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

links to......

Hebrews 10

26, For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins,
27, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

The KINGDOM of GOD has come near to you this day my friend. Choose carefully what you will do because it is written; He that rejects me, and receives not my sayings, hath one that judges him: the word that I spake, the same shall judge him in the last day. You reject Jesus by rejecting His Word because he is the Word of God and His Word stand before you for all to see and bares witness against you.

You have chosen to close your eyes to God's Word but closing your eyes and ears will not make God's Word disappear.

Last edited:

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Yet I only just posted it how would you have time to read it? Honestly friend if you do not believe the post to be correct please by all means state your case from God's Word? If you cannot you should BELIEVE God's Word. UNBELIEVERS have no part in God's Kingdom.

Acts 17
30, And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now <when a knowledge of the truth is come> commands all men every where to repent:
31, Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

links to......

Hebrews 10

26, For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins,
27, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

The KINGDOM of GOD has come near to you this day my friend. Choose carefully what you will do because it is written; He that rejects me, and receives not my sayings, hath one that judges him: the word that I spake, the same shall judge him in the last day. You reject Jesus by rejecting His Word because he is the Word of God and His Word stand before you for all to see and bares witness against you.

You have chosen to close your eyes to God's Word but closing your eyes and ears will not make God's Word disappear.

As I already said, I refuse to read through your too long posts. You copy & paste it. So you noticed properly I did not read it.

Also, you still repeat the same patterns, like:

"There is not one scripture in ALL of God's WORD that says God's 4th commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to worship God on Sunday in it's place."

... which I responded to several times.

So, why should I read it again and answer it again? You will not change.

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
"whosoever will may come and drink of the water of life freely."
Do you know what whosoever means, It means that the prostitutes and sinners enter the kingdom of God before the self righteous, who think that they have to fulfil the Law. It mean that the whole law is abolished as a requirement so that whosoever will may come, it means that our filthy heart is forgiven as long as we forgive. "The merciful shall obtain mercy." A good example of why God had to abolish the Law but it was inevitable. He said to the religious leaders, You shut the kingdom of God to men and you don't go in yourselves. But I will admit that I can't win a prostitute to the Lord either.

Jun 5, 2017
A good example of why God had to abolish the Law but it was inevitable. He said to the religious leaders, You shut the kingdom of God to men and you don't go in yourselves. But I will admit that I can't win a prostitute to the Lord either.
Friend if you think God's Law is abolished how will you know what SIN is? IF you do not know what SIN is how would you know that you have any NEED of a Savior. If you have no need of a Savior then you have no salvation. If you have no salvation you will be lost. SIN will keep all who practice it out of God's Kingdom.

Jun 5, 2017
The Law is not just to show me im bad...

Mat 22:37-40, "Yahshua said to him: You must love YHWH your Father with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might. (Deut 6:5) This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. (Lev 19:18) On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

“all” is word #G3650 - holos - Strong's Concordance, holos: whole, complete, Original Word: ὅλος, η, ον, Part of Speech: Adjective, Transliteration: holos, Phonetic Spelling: (hol'-os), Short Definition: all, the whole, entire, Definition: all, the whole, entire, complete

Mat 7:12-14, "Therefore, all things you want men to do to you, do the same to them, for this is the (intent of the) Law and the Prophets. Enter in through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many are those who go that way. Because straight is the gate, and narrow is the way which leads to life, and few there are who find it."

1 Timothy 1:5, “Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned.”

1 Timothy 1:5-7, " But the goal* of the commandment is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. For some men, straying from these things, have turned aside to fruitless discussion, wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions."

(goal)is word #G5056 –télos; Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance) - #5056 telos {tel'-os} from a primary tello (to set out for a definite point or goal)

HELPS Word-studies – 5056 télos (a neuter noun) – properly, consummation (the end-goal, purpose), such as closure with all its results.

1 John 4:20, “"If someone says, "I love Yah," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love Yah whom he has not seen."

1 John 2:3-7, “And by this we know that we know Him, if we guard His commands. The one who says, “I know Him,” and does not guard His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever guards His Word, truly the love of Yah has been perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked. Beloved, I write no fresh command to you, but an old command which you have had from the beginning. The old command is the Word which you heard from the beginning.”

it also shows how to love according to YHWH and hat His righteous standard is. Not all Laws are do not's there are loving thigs to do also.... and finally not doing the do njot's keeps us from being unloving, and aI have never met a person that knew the word without reading it, so there is benefit is reading and studying it.
Hello Hiz,

ABSOLUTELY! The is something many seem to NOT understand. God's LAW is the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD AND EVIL; which is RIGHTEOUSNESS AND SIN (Romans 3:20). It shows the FRUIT of the TREE and those who KNOW GOD and those that DO NOT KNOW God (Matthew 7:15-23; 1 John 2:3-4; 1 John 3:3-9; Rev 12:17; 14:12; 22:14). This is the FRUIT of those that have SAVING FAITH in GOD's WORD and who are free to LOVE because he first LOVED them. This is the sign of the BELIEVERS and the UNBELIEVERS. There is only two classes of people those that BELIEVE and FOLLOW and those that DO NOT BELIEVE and FOLLOW. God's sheep hear His Vioce.........

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
i see this from dispensationalists alot......... but what paul means when he says i show you a mystery, its something not yet revealed to the people he is writing to u see......
Exactly. Thank you for making my point for me in Ephesians 3:2-6.

A mystery was something unknown until revealed to the initiated. Romans 16:26 - Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began.

Ephesians 2 - if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel.

the rightly dividing here is a more uptodate translation:

2 timothy 2:15
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.
Rightly dividing the word of truth (KJV; NKJV) "as I demonstrated above" is accurately handling the word of truth (NASB).

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Friend if you think God's Law is abolished how will you know what SIN is?
Easily.

"But whoever has doubts is condemned if they eat, because their eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin."
R 14:23

If you live from faith, you are without sin.