Considering your post was indeed in response to the pastor, I considered tipping the scales with the unaccountable "FREE WILL". Due to this thread's concern, I'll assume you wish doesn't apply to anything concerning us?
I still have no idea what you're asking, as your language appears foreign to me, but I'm going to throw out an answer anyway.
Personally, I believe governments (good and bad) are established by God to appeal to His people at the time that He needs/wants it to.
Good governments protect the people from bad people.
Bad governments prove why we need a Savior and how no earthly government is capable of meeting the needs of all the people, much less God's people.
When governments become corrupt in the world, more people actually turn to God than when they are not.
As for corporal punishment, it too can be used for justice or to commit evil, depending on who the punisher is and why they are punishing.
God allows both to happen, to either bring judgement and/or to draw people closer to Him, hoping they will seek Him in an unfair and corrupt world.
--