Gods Word - for a certain type surely

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
1 Peter 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh,
arm yourselves likewise with the same mind

for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men,

but to the will of God

for the time past of our life may suffice to have wroght the will of the Gentiles when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries.

Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you

Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead

For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

Use hospitality on to another without grudging

As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God and if it first begin at us, What shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God??? (if it is all set, why is this question asked)

And if the righteous scarcely by saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? (another question that is asked, why??? because all is not set except for those who continue in the way of the Lord??)

Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to Him (how are we to know how???) in well doing as unto a faithful Creator (do you think we must remain faithful ourselves, I say yes. I also say we must remain righteous and if we don't remain righteous by willingly sinning, that God will not be mocked)

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
There is no Mosaic law to live under or by or on top of or around or through or beside or anything a plane can do to a cloud. It expired. (it was set to expire at John the Baptist and it did) It was a shadow of what was to come and what was to come JESUS, did. It was a schoolmaster to teach us obedience, hopefully it did. It was the 1st that had to die to make way for the NEW COVENANT.

If someone wanted to with all their heart and soul, it would be like trying to live in a house that was burnt to the ground and is now just ash. It would be like trying to live in a house that was washed out to the ocean and broken up into little parts. I would be like trying to live in a house that was ripped to shreads by a tornado. It can't be done. It has been replaced. It is now something else.

And yes, anyone who "pretends" that you can or "pretends" that you can make someone has less knowledge than a baby sucking on a bottle of milk.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
2 Corinthians 6:3 Giving no offence in any thing that the ministry be not blamed but in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings, by pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Spirit, by love unfeigned, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left by honour and dishonor, by evil report and good report as deceivers and yet true as unknown and yet well known as dying and behold we live as chastened and not killed as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing as poor yet making many rich, as having nothing and yet possessing all things.

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers,

for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness????

and what communion hath light with darkness
And what concord hath Christ with Belial???
or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel???

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God and God hath said I will dwell in them, and walk in them and I will be their God and they shall be my people.

Wherefore come out from among them and be ye separate saith the Lord and touch not the unclean thing and I will receive you.

And will be a Father unto you and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty
`

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Please, Please any one reading this, KNOW FOR A FACT THAT "THE LAW OF MOSES" and/or the 1st Covenant, IS NO LONGER IS AVAILABLE, as it has been replaced.

One thing JESUS, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR DIED FOR was ITS REPLACEMENT. YOU would think that would be enough to let it go, but it doesn't seem to be.

You would think because it was written "as a shadow of what was to come" and Jesus came, it would no longer be brought up as something anyone could even try to put you under.

You would think because it had an expiration date of John the Baptist, it would no longer be brought up.

You would think because there is a better one put in place, one of forgiveness and life it would no longer be brought up.

You need to go and check out "WHO" keeps bringing up this old law of death and never mentioning the NEW COVENANT that replaced it and "for what purpose" that might be.

Read the post and ask yourself "why is this person warning against something that no longer exists, that wasn't mentioned, is not being promoted"

WHY IS IT THOSE WHO STATE THE LAW OF MOSES HAS ENDED, YET THE NEW COVENANT LAWS MUST BE FOLLOWED ARE CONSTANTLY ACCUSED OF TRYING TO "PUT OTHERS "UNDER" an old law of death that has been replaced,

OR WHY THOSE WHO SAY THE LAW HAS BEEN DONE AWAY WITH CONSTANTLY MAKE THE CLAIM THAT those who follow the law are" trying to put everyone UNDER the law of Moses" instead of saying "they follow the New Covenant" laws"?????

WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Had they "never came to saving faith" they would not be "falling back" they would have just remained.
How can you possibly know this when you can't even "receive" or "accept" the first two simple facts that they are not working toward salvation, and are justified by Christ. It is not they who do not believe what they claim IT IS YOU who do not believe what they claim and you are "with different words" calling them LIARS.
Is following the law, lawful? though maybe not profitable.
No, An answer you hate so much you will not accept it and continue through your willful defiance to the truth to wrongfully accuse, having been told numerous times you are mistaken in that thought. Your defense is there are others. Fine, then to avoid being a false witness please make sure when replying to someone who doesn't not to and those who do to.
Who exactly can not accept this fact?
Where
Now obeying the law is okay?

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Us to, don't you just hate that?
I don't know who "SHE" is, who is she?
There is nothing that could break me away from THE LORD
You would need to actually put yourself out there and write a post to deal in any meat. But if you are scared, I will promise not to be mean, if that is the problem. Though I suspect it goes a whole lot deeper than anything like that. But maybe not, it is hard to put yourself out there, so much easier to correct others papers. You should probably just keep doing what you are doing.
So what do we do after the big step of coming into belief, and acceptance and baptism, after all the Faith and Grace and Salvation and righteousness and justification and sanctification is given us, what are the next 5 steps in your most learned opinion?

Does it feel, I don't know, so many words come to mind, I'll go with awkward knowing you are responding to someone who never sees them? Does it feel like having a battle with an un armed woman? I would think so. But that is just me. Really looking forward to the wisdom and knowledge you are going to impart. It has been so long.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
I have no problem seeing and accepting what Jesus accomplished.

You can scream it till the cows come home, BUT I am free of the law you keep trying to put me under, Jesus made sure you COULDN'T put me under it no matter how hard you tried cause it is gone in the form you keep trying to use it for.

I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior before I ever knew that people tried to find eternal life through the Law. I was not raised under the law and up until a couple of months ago never had anyone try and "put me under it". Never was my salvation a question of ??? anything. It was a gift. No questions associated with it.

I figure the NEW COVENANT takes all that "under it, death and ministration, work, and deed ect" stuff that is being "put forth" as "truth" is why ALL the WORK JESUS did is discarded, and must resort back to the law of Moses because it is the one (though itself is dead), that fits what "you" want to believe and Is needed to "sell" them, and only the old fits the bill to convince "me" there is something wrong with my beliefs. Problem I find is I have the full gospel armor on. I can not be deceived. But a new baby Christian, they deserve a chance.

Nothing can happen without the law. I am not just talking the Law of the kingdom of God I am talking there is nothing EVER CREATED IN THE whole universe that can function with out law.

If the intention was to get rid of the law, it 1. would not have been written inside us. 2. There would not have been a shadow of what "was to come" 3. We would not have need a school master to teach us something that would be extinct on and on....

I am a sinner. Anyone who says they are not is a liar. No law, No sin. No way.

I know, I can't have it all. I can't accept the gifts from God and keep the law yet if Israel would have had faith, well they got it now.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
posthuman said:

The same guy who concluded from the statement you quoted,

Romans 3:20
Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight

The doers of the law are justified by it.
No one is justified by it.

You are so very correct. Any chance you could name one person in this thread (or not in this thread) who believes that flesh could be? Not one? Me either. Because No one believes that

Everyone agrees, 100% that the flesh can not be justified by deeds of the law. (maybe somewhere else they do but not here)

Both sides also agree that Salvation is 100% a GIFT FROM GOD.

Not sure why they must be put in every 3rd post. Seems like you there is so much more to truth and knowledge and wisdom from God to be spreading, but that's just me. Seems weird to keep bringing up something no one believes.

I am just pointing out that a statement like that would never need to be made, if the law had indeed been taken away. I believe the law is as alive as ever, as opposed to dead.

It is to be followed, not worked for salvation. Just by this very statement "BY THE DEEDS OF THE LAW", that pesky law just keeps itself as valid today as it was when first GOD given.

That is the only statement I was making. Thank you for pointing it out once again.

The Perfect Law and the sin it reveals in me, leads me to repent, to change my "inner man". To keep my "flesh" where it belongs, under control. I ask that the sacrifice done by the Lamb of God cover me in every "slip" event in my life. His work, His love, His sacrifice not only cleanses me daily, it set me free from the bondage to sin, and by sin death. I will not waste that gift. I need Him every day, in every way and without The LORD, I am nothing. I have come a long,long way, I have a long way to go, but with the Comforters help, and God for me, I can do all things, impossible things.

No, just going to point out how basic life is impossible without the law. And with the law sin is revealed. And when sin is revealed, repentance is necessary, and once forgiven, washed clean, a more like Christ walk I walk. And that should be every ones goal. Because I believe that Gods Promises remain to those who remain faithful to Him.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren (for I speak to them that know the law) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth but if the husband be dead, she is loosed fro the law of her husband. So then if while her husband liveth she be married to another man she shall be called an adulteress bot if her husband be dead she is free from that law so that she is no adulteress though she be married to another man.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law (the law of Moses has died, (the first husband) (Christ, the new husband is changing the terms of marriage, it will be no longer about the letter written in stone) by the body of Christ that ye should be married to another, even to Him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (you have RE married and your NEW husband, the risen Christ, sends the Comforter with the new law written with in our hearts {emotions} and within our minds{intelligence} in.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (the passions and lusts of the flesh which take charge of the whole body which produces the sinful fruit of the flesh)

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter. (No longer the external, spiritless, literal way, which held us captive, called the law of Moses, BUT now in the "new creature", Spirit filled, Spirit power to crucify flesh, the law now written heart and mind liberating us allowing us to serve God with all our heart and soul, no longer the fear of death, no longer feeling condemed)

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin but by the law for I had not known lust except the law had said Thou shalt not covet. (We no longer under the law, we obey, serve and worship God under the gospel of love)

8 But sin taking occasion by the commandment wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
(The perfect law. How it does open our eyes to our own sin and sinful nature. Isn't it just like the flesh to want something more especially the moment it is told it can no longer have it. How do we measure up? Poorly. Yet without sin there is no repentance. Without repentance there is no progress towards perfection, no growth, no coming closer to walking as Jesus did his walk. The carnal man does not want to be told he is a sinner, wants nothing to do with the Law. The spiritual man does because the law helps him to isolate and kill off the sinful parts that obstruct the way of walking like Christ. The Spirituality of the Law demands a look inward at the lost state of the flesh, the sinful nature and makes known the law can never be perfectly attained, yet the Holy Spirit residing within us, frees us from its hold, frees us from the death of it, and sets us on the path toward that perfection, confident that a stumble is not a fall, a sin is not a death, and with Christ all things are possible.

9 For I was alive without the law once but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
(I was living and breathing and thinking I was doing well, but the law showed me just how far from the mark I was)

10 And the commandment which was ordained to life I found to be unto death.
(Try as a man might, it all just seems to lead to death, must all be perfect)

11 For sin taking occasion by the commandment deceived me and by it slew me.
(Sinful nature deceives men into thinking the law is unreasonable, unrealistic, unattainable and somehow into believing there will be no punishment for unrepentant sin. The deceiving nature of sin our 1st lesson, man pushing away from the culpability of since then, I feel.

12 Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy and just and good.
(God the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. I go back through the OT to see what happens when men don't follow Gods laws, or turn from them in favor of their own, convinced it's ok. So far never a good idea. And not hint one that law was ever to be something non applicable to a child of God. If anything, obedience is right up there with Love. But hey, things have continued on as they have always been since Jesus died on the Cross haven't they?

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin that it might appear sin working death in me by that which is good that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual but I am carnal, sold under sin.
(The law is for the spiritual man, not for the "never really saved" man, a man still enslaved to his sinful nature. Carnal words of anger, hostility, belittling, aggressive, abusive, without love, while incapable of words, thoughts, and deeds of humility, meekness, patience, love, charity. The spiritual man charitable, forgiving, encouraging, hopeful, peaceful, I think, a man strong, steadfast, with knowledge and wisdom only spirit led lives can truly understand.

15 For that which I do I allow not for what I would that do I not but what I hate that do I.
(Paul, no matter how much he suffered for the Word, always wanting to do and be better, truly humbled)
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
(The law of God is perfect to do as well as we can, always moving forward on our walk toward the Lord)

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing for to will is present with me but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man
(My Spiritual man delights in the law, my carnal man wants nothing to do with it)

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
(The Flesh man will remain at odds with the Spiritual man, but repentance is the enemy of the flesh for it is the daily strengthening of the spiritual led, inner man that starts kicking the butt of the flesh one)

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
(Our Father which are in Heaven, Hallowed by Thy name)

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
Everyday, I thank the Lord for all the blessing I receive and for the law of God, and every day, with the strength of the Comforter I serve more Him more and more and the law of sin less and less.

The law of Moses was followed and carried out through rituals, ceremonies, rites with statutes and ordinances, all able to make the "outside of a man" look clean, but without the spirit of love as the motivating factor, it wasn't changing in inner man as the inner man as it was meant to. Then came our Lord and Saviour and showed us what true love and faith looked like and walked like sounded like and did so bring into our lives, the law of the Kingdom. Never again would it be "looking" good, but now "becoming" good in our thoughts and intents loving our Father and Creator and Savior with all that we are but about the love, the love of all.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
1 Peter 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
1 Peter 1:14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
1 Peter 1:15 But as He which hath called you is holy, SO BE YE HOLY IN ALL MANNER OF CONVERSATION (even finding ourselves Holy Indignant now and again)
1 Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
We will know them by their fruits, here their fruits are put forth in words, tone, attitude.

1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons jUDGETH ACCORDING TO EVERY MAN'S WORK, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear,
1 Peter 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers
1 Peter 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot

1 Peter 2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice (of a bad nature, not such as it ought to be, injurious, a mode of thinking, feeling, or acting, vicious disposition) , and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, all evil speakings,
1 Peter 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby

1 Peter 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

1 Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called because Christ also suffered for us, LEAVING US AN EXAMPLE THAT YE SHOULD FOLLOW HIS STEPS
1 Peter 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth

1 Peter 3:8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous
1 Peter 3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing (3059 loidoria abuse, railing see 3058 loidoreo properly to say harsh things (make verbal assaults) to revile, to spue bitter statements, using mean spirited, insulting words to demoralize (humiliate) from 3060 loidoros reproach (reviling) used of injuring anothers reputation by denigrating, abusive insults) :) but contrariwise blessing knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
1 Peter 3:10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison (all those who had died under the law)

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ((JUDGMENT STARTING WITH THE TEACHERS AND PREACHERS OF GODS WORD) and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1 Peter 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear

What is to stop the OSAS person from being in a continual state of wickedness? Every sin already forgiven, what is one more? That was painless, what is a couple more? That felt good. I will just be like that always, it feels so natural. The flesh certainly is helping as it loves this way. It is exactly as it was "before the saving". Yeah, maybe it really isn't salvation lost. Maybe it is NEVER HAVING BEEN TRULY SAVED. Anyone clearly sees the spirit is not in control nor would it be possible for it to be present because of the constant stream of verbal assaults and abuse, the spewing of bitter statements and using mean spirited , insulting words to demoralize (humiliate), and of course the reproach used of injuring another's reputation by denigrating abusive insults,

"thumbs up, smiley faces, ect of encouragement" Is the what the Blood of Jesus brings about? This is why He gave His life? Is this the Christian of today? The Christian "bullying spirit" condescending, sarcastic, knowledgeable in the word of God, maybe, but void in the loving spirit Luke 6:32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

Genesis 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

Sin, opposed to the very nature of the Spirit, so as you progress in life in the Spirit you should be becoming more and more free from it. NOT more of a habit. Are you losing your salvation or have just" never really been saved". Habitual Sin, fruit of the flesh, withering away of life, draw

Don't "lose your salvation" or be one of the "never were saved" be of a Spirit that can abide in Christ. without sin.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The New Covenant, Why did the old husband have to die? To give way for the new one. NEW AND IMPROVED. REMOVED WERE THE PARTS NOT ACCOMPLISHING GODS WILL, REPLACED WITH PARTS THAT DID. All the statutes and rituals and ordinances and the sacrificing of the "best" a man had and all that that entailed every year, the circumcision on the 8th day WERE REPLACED by ALL THE WORK CHRIST DID. Do you see how much "lighter" our yoke is now?

IF one jot or tittle was removed from the old law, YOU WOULD NOT EVER BE ABLE TO FIND OUT JUST HOW MUCH LIGHTER THAT YOKE IS. YOU compare what "they" did before "GRACE" came and you yourself, by every jot and tittle of the written word, Can drop down on your knees and PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE GIFT OF GRACE THAT WITHOUT EVER JOT AND TITTLE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE A CLUE HOW THANKFUL YOU WERE. SO THEY ARE RIGHT WhERE THEY NEED TO BE FOR THE PURPOSE OF OUR EDIFICATION. IT IS SO SIMPLE YET IS BEING MADE SOOOOOOOO HARD. I JUST DON'T GET IT.

I apologize for the yelling. It is nothing more than intense frustration at things God says so plainly and with any amount of common sense is just so clear. I really am sorry but I am hoping that some one sees and says Praise you My God for the Huge, super light (it is now) in no way a burden, freeing, forgiving, guiding, full of life, Grace and law.

They are hanging on the 2 commandments of Love the Lord God and Love your neighbor and the Spirit that dwells inside you, directs you along those paths. I think, just my thoughts here, that according to the amount of wisdom and knowledge you have gotten from seeking it out in the Word, it directs you, the words you choose, the thoughts brought forward, and that all are moved in are different ways.

We died to the law, We died to the old law because it died, We married a new law a much much much better law. Read the old one. It was a burden (I hate to even type those words but the NEW ONE, well, Grace Rocks)

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The ministry of Jesus starts out with Satan TEMPTING Him. THE very first lesson from Our Lord and Saviour is:

Matthew 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

God came to earth HIMSELF and gave HIS laws. He has laws in the books of Moses. He has laws in the books of the prophets. He has laws in the Psalms. When God came to earth in the flesh as Jesus Christ, He had laws. God put HIS laws INSIDE US, not just in one place but TWO. Does any of this seem like they are going 'bye bye'????

Do you think that might be because Satan was going to try and make them no longer valid so that "everyone would be lawless just like him"??? Just follow that spirit inside you, hopefully its not an evil spirit, but if you have no law to guide you HOW DO YOU KNOW?

If it is the spirit inside us that "gives everything to us" HOW CAN WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT BELIEFS?

Do not be deceived, for many shall come in my name claiming, Well, what do you think Satan would love to find when he gets cast down to earth Probably something like "YOU NO LONGER HAVE to obey ANY LAWS"

If someone tries to tell you we no longer have to abide by any laws, MARK THEM.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
I may not be able to follow it, but thanks to the Work and example of my Lord, I am free to try without any fear of a penalty, without any fear of death, and a just a reward when I do accomplish a change in my inner man, knowing, I am more holy than I was before, Thank you Jesus. For those who wish to take away the joy God has given me better be super duper positive they are correct. Me, if I am wrong will get judged in the law, but I wont perish like those without.

Exodus 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying,
Exodus 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. If this isn't a no brainer, there isn't one.

Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. I am not even sure how this is a commandment

Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Exodus 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Just not an issue here either, maybe had, no I got nothing.

Exodus 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Not sure what taking a day off is all but I say Hallelujah its a law??? Excellent. I must be 1/2 a saint by now.
its
Exodus 20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

Exodus 20:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

Exodus 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Exodus 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. Quite literally quit my job at 24 yrs 7 months to take care of my Dad for his last 2 yrs on earth with Alzheimer's. Lived with me up until the last 3 weeks when he got an infection and was in the hospital. During this time my 80 year old mother had to have shoulder surgery. Had them both in the hospital on different floors. Mom is legally blind now and back to living with me having had her last bit of independence for a couple years. That's been a couple years now. So no problem here either.

Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill

Exodus 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Exodus 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.

Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Exodus 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

I never killed, never committed adultery, can't remember the last time I stole but I'll be it was a pen. But when I realized I had stolen a pen I would make myself go back to where I stole it from and give it back. A couple 5 or 10 mile trips and that ends right about now. No lying about or for friends or neighbors, and I don't even want all the stuff I have been given let alone some one elses stuff.

Now I don't feel like I am different than most Christians but NONE of these seem like "laws". Do they?

Exodus 20:18 And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

Exodus 20:19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

Exodus 20:20 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

This is where I split with my opposers. God is come to prove us all. That will never change. It can not change. It can not change because GOD IS JUST. GOD CAN'T GET RID OF THE LAW FOR THE VERY SAME REASON.

Exodus 20:21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.

Exodus 20:22 And the LORD said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.

Exodus 20:23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

Exodus 20:24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

Exodus 20:25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

Exodus 20:26 Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.

If you want to know what laws we follow here it quite simply is, If the WORK OF JESUS effected it, OR IT HAS NO PLACE UNDER GRACE, OR IT IS NOT REVELANT TO YOU FINDING AND WALKING YOUR MOST HOLY God willed LIFE, IT APPLIES not. The Spirit dwelling within you will guide you to GODS WILL FOR your life and another human can not do that. IF you need more of a flesh example you need to study with lots of prayer or you need to find out why the spirit is not dwelling within to help you out.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Aug 22, 2019
#4,771

PS said:

You do not see, that it is the law of the Messiah that is written on the Christians heart and not the law written on tablets of stone.

So now all you have to do is go back and see the 50 plus times I have said IN LETTERS TWICE THIS SIZE THAT, THAT LAW IS NO LONGER. THAT WAS THE OLD COVENANT. THAT LAW EXPIRED WITH JOHN THE BAPTIST. SO NO THAT IS NOT THE LAW WRITTEN ON MY HEART. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE. IT CAN'T BE WRITTEN. NO ONE CAN BE "UNDER IT" IT IS VAPOR AS FAR AS BINDING US TO BONDAGE AND DEATH TODAY. IT CAN'T BE DONE. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU SUGGEST IT. MY HEART WASN'T AVAILABLE TO BE WRITTENJ ON 2000 YEARS AGO, WAS IT? SEE, THIS IS THAT "ASSUME" THING IN FULL SWING.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL TO ME? YOU ADMITTING THAT THERE IS LAW WRITTEN INSIDE YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THAT? I'LL BET IT IS IN USE JUST LIKE MINE, ONLY DIFFERENCE IS "I LOVE IT" I AM GOING TO PRINT OUT THIS POST AND TACK IT ON MY WALL. FIRST POST EVER OF YOU ADMITTING THERE IS LAW WRITTEN WITHIN AND SO YOU ARE LIVING WITH IT JUST LIKE ME.

SO IT MUST BE TIME FOR YOU TO ACCUSE ME OF "WORKING FOR SALVATION" THOUGH YOU KNOW I RECEIVED IT AS A GIFT FROM GOD YEARS BEFORE I HAD EVER KNOWN THAT ANYONE EVER DID.

IF IT ISN'T TIME FOR THAT LIE, THEN IT MUST BE TIME FOR YOU TO TELL ME I NEED TO TAKE CHRIST INTO MY HEART, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I LEAD A SPIRIT LEAD LIFE, AND MY SPIRIT WORKS GODS LAW WRITTEN IN MY HEART AND MIND. PERFECTING MY WALK.

IT ALSO MAY BE TIME TO TELL ME NOT TO USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. IT MAY BE TIME TO TELL ME, WHATEVER I MISSED THAT YOU WILL GET WRONG NEXT. I HAD SO FORGIVEN AND MOVED ON. WHAT MAKES A PERSON PUSH LIKE THAT? ONCE AGAIN, NOT FEELING ANY OF THAT GOOD FRUIT FROM YOU.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

1 Timothy 1:18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare
1 Timothy 1:19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck
1 Timothy 1:20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
1 Timothy 4:11 These things command and teach.
1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
1 Timothy 4:13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

1 Timothy 5:9 Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man.

1 Timothy 5:10 Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints' feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work.

1 Timothy 5:21 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

1 Timothy 5:24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment and some men they follow after.
1 Timothy 5:25 Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.

1 Timothy 6:2 And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort.
1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
1 Timothy 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
1 Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness from such withdraw thyself.

1 Timothy 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
1 Timothy 6:13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession
1 Timothy 6:14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ
1 Timothy 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords
1 Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto whom no man hath seen, nor can see to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

1 Timothy 6:18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
1 Timothy 6:19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1 Timothy 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. And as for me I believe "the law" proceeded out of Gods mouth, making this the first command of the one who shall Judge me.

Matthew 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him,
if thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Matthew 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
And I consider this to be the 2nd law that came from our Lord, who will Judge me

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them
And this shall be on this wise that Satan shall promise all who will follow him

Matthew 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve.
And there will never be anything written or anything said that shall make me turn to the left or the right, for I am one of His

Matthew 4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Do you see how this is as a willful, continual, even habitual sin to continue teaching a "LIE" "as truth" that being " some one can be under or be put under a law that has been removed by the very shedding of the Blood of Christ? It doesn't scare the bejeezus out of you? Have you gone and counted how many times one side of the "debators" bring up the law of Moses vs the ones who bring up the law of the kingdom, the law of love, the New Covenant? Talk about falling backwards, the only law you all see it the law of death and condemnation.

I will say it again and again and again,

I love the law that brings forgiveness and life and righteousness and justifies me. The one of promised salvation, and sanctification, and takes away death, and pays the penalty for my sins, and washes me clean and leaves me with the spirit and writes on my mind and upon my heart and directs and guides me on the narrow path to holiness, and makes it possible for me to produce better and more acceptable fruit of the Spirit, feeding off that root of the Lord every day, and I work and do the will of God spreading His word.

That Word, so much more that eternal love and salvation but all about who He is. and what He has done for us. and how He watches over us, and WHAT He wants from us. and how we know those things because it is written in His word and in His word is the law and the prophets and how the laws were the schoolmaster, in other words the knowledge and wisdom God wants us to have so that we may know Him, so we may know the way to become more Christ like ourselves.
Christ as followed perfectly those laws perfectly, To that I aspire. NO, not to the laws Christ him self followed, but to the Law Christ left for me to follow. And though I know as a sinner, and I will not never ever be perfect like Him, I know with the help of the Spirit He sent me, I can try to be the best I can, and maybe some day He will say to me, Well done, my good and faithful servant.

I can be more loving. I can produce more fruits of love, I can be more charitable, I can be more kind and that kindness should become so strong that that is what people think of me. I can when I feel my flesh says "I shall rage", grab the spirits hand and say "thank you" for that, and yes, I shall forgive. I can fight that feeling of something "unjust" remembering I was told "vengeance is mine".

All the laws that are written on my heart, come in handy hourly, as I must stab to death again and again thoughts and feelings produced from the fleshman that I was born into, that are not" Christlike". How do I know? The spirit convicts me, the law enlightens me, and the Word provides me a solution.

I see the progress made with the help of the spirit, following those laws working in me. When I truly began this journey, I was stabbing my flesh by the minute. I know just as Jesus fulfilled the law He had be given to follow, I am going to do my best to fulfill the law Jesus left for me to follow. It is the law of the kingdom of God. It is a law of love and life and I love and live it.

I want to have the same inner thoughts and feeling towards my brethren as my Lord and Savior did. The kind that even when it gets tuff, you continue on and persevere doing the things that are right.

God sent the son knowing we are sinners, and loving us despite it. Seeing the good in us. Like watching babies grow. Stumbling in those first few years, getting better at the walk as we go. Soon being sure on our feet as we are able to skip and jump. The law is like that. In the beginning feels foreign to the "new creature man" So much to do. Getting drunk was fun, we tone it down to drinking, don't want to be a drunk. Why? The law. The spirit working those laws. God doesn't like a drunk. One day years later without really doing anything but living in the word, we find, we barely drink at all. The Word does for us what "a drunk" used to do.

For us sinners He shed that blood and paid that price. My Spirit weakens to my flesh, I sin. I have broken the law. My heart and my mind hurt. My soul knows that in this state that I am right now, God can not hear me. I am unclean. BUT WAIT, super good new. Yes, I have broken the law where once upon a time having done so I would have had to carry it with me up until the day of atonement to be make clean the same law that carried with it death, The same law that was made into such a burden I could hardly keep it. The law where had I died, would have meant death, LIKE I SAID BUT WAIT, :love::love::love::love::love: I HAVE THE GRACE OF GOD. I HAVE RECEIVED THE BLOOD. MY LORD AND SAVIOURS BLOOD. I HAVE A HIGH PRIEST. RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW THIS VERY MOMENT. I CAN ASK FORGIVENESS AND BE WASHED CLEAN AGAIN. CLEAN AS THE DAY I WAS BAPTIZED. I HAVE BEEN SET FREE. TO LOVE GOD, NO FEAR OF DEATH, NO FEAR OF REPRISAL, NO FEAR OF KEEPING "THE WHOLE LAW" I AM FREE TO FALL, AS LONG AS I KEEP MY EYE ON THE LORD AND FOLLOW HIS WILL.

I AM walking more Christ like every day because of that glorious law written on my heart and mind that along with the Spirit, makes me secure in knowing that God could say of me someday, What do you think of my servant D.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Here is what I really don't get. The people who believe that If you are saved by faith you go to heaven, BUT If you are saved by faith AND you have the audacity to ALSO follow or abide in the law of the kingdom, those people don't get to go to heaven because they ADDED to that faith, abiding in the law of love (the law that the law of Moses and the prophets hang on)

I just don't get it. That is also like saying YOU have one choice, faith or law????

What did it say about Israel and the Law of Moses (the DEAD ONE, THE DECEASED HUSBAND)

EVEN if they would have put faith with THAT law of sin and death, THEN THAT LAW WOULD HAVE WORKED.

SO WE COME TO TODAY, 2000 YRS LATER AND NOW SOME PEOPLE WONT ALLOW THE LAW TO ACCOMPANY FAITH.

CAN YOU IMAGIE BEING GOD, and NOW THAT THE FAITH is here THERE ARE SOME NOW rejecting the NEW LAW WITH FAITH. THE ONE THAT CAME WITH THE LORDS SACRIFICE.

IT WOULD SEEM SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT GOD TO HAVE IT ALL AT ONE TIME, DOES IT? i WONDER WHO THAT IS?

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The best part of these forums is you can go and really check out who the people you are choosing to "teach or guide or instruct or converse" with.

This thread, on the Law of Moses, is it still valid? has been searched out in the scriptures and it has been found to be

a law that was to be temporary in nature. It was even given an expiration date, the time of "John the Baptist" who was proclaiming the coming of the

Kingdom of God,

and at that point ALL would cease to be "under it" any more. That was approx. 2000 years ago. So for the last 2 millennium we have been under grace.

Christ compared it to the 1st husband of a wife has who has died and as such "the marriage" and all the rules and laws that were valid for that marriage" CEASE and

Christ is become that wifes' 2nd Husband, and an entire new relationship is set in place. AND WHAT A PRICE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR PAID TO BE THAT NEW HUSBAND TO US.

Everyone on this thread has read and knows this is the Gods Honest TRUTH. It is beyond contestation.

And anyone who tries to tell anyone anything different than that is a liar. What were the problems man had with that law? Well if you broke one you broke them all, AND worse than that is they didn't have the Blood of Jesus, like we do, so they could not just repent and be made clean. They had to wait. They had to carry that sin with them. And if they died, there was no "salvation" for the sinner. There was no grace afforded them. WE are so blessed. Also they only had animals blood, no where near the infinite value of the volunteered Blood of Christ. They had all the priests that performed the sacrifices and the priest that went to talk to God on their behalf. We have a High Priest who sits at the right hand of God by who work here on earth allows us, through repentance, to speak with God ourselves. My God how much easier could God have made it for us. He loves us even as we are sinners, But you know He loves us so much more when He can hear us. We also have no fear of death as they did. Jesus did that for us also. I guess God could have made it easier as we see here. Gives new meaning to His yoke is light, doesn't it? He is almost carrying us, especially when you compare through a deep study how easy we have it.
I think it really brings to light when Jesus told us
Not one jot or tittle shall pass"
Do you realize that even though it no longer holds power over us, it is still our History. It is still with every jot and tittle a telling of who God is and what Holy is to us. What makes Him happy. What gives Him pleasure. When you make a study of all the books of Moses, your eyes are opened to soo much of who the Lord is and what the Lord is about and you feel the love put forth from our God for us to live and walk right.

I am she. I am the one, who some believe, puts forth "silly" things. So don't you believe me until you yourself check out all I say in the Word. And I promise you when you do, SILLLY will have a light shed right upon it. How desperate one must be to make such ludacris statements as to "divides the law "SO"......"

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Group # 1
The "group of many" are happy to "make it to heaven" through the belief in Christ, happy with everlasting salvation.
The laws, the OT, the prophets, have no meaning as they " have attained" their everlasting salvation

Group #2
This "group of few" are not satisfied with "making it "to" heaven, and only having everlasting salvation. This group MUST, can not stop, are drawn past, continue on seeking for "eternal salvation" . Like baptism is a first step in the Walk with Christ here, everlasting salvation is the first step on the walk to eternal salvation, which, in this group, EVERY WORD OF GOD, not just what saves, is the bread of life. They move past being saved and are working towards the Priesthood of God, to reign with Christ, and only through deep study into the entire WORD of God may that be possible.

Though there is a New Covenant, and those in Christ are happily covered, for those in Group #2 it does not change much in their lives as NONE OF THE WORD OF GOD LOSES ANY OF ITS POWER AND REMAINS JUST AS VAILD AS EVER FOR THEM in their lives as they are seeking a different destination.