Going crazy: How can I tell if it's me or everyone else?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I just got called a cwazy nut by @Karlon

Maybe if enough people call you one, that's a sign, or maybe he was just projecting.
 
The LSD pot smoking magic mushroom crowd thought it was fantastic. Not sure what they thought when some of them ended up like that.
i was involved with that junk for a very short while. 1 snorted cocaine once, took acid twice, tee 5 times ( a lesser form of acid ) & ate pot brownies twice & smoked marajuana heavily for 2 & a half years from June of 77' til the end of Dec. 79'. then i quit everything because i started a band & i knew we were going to great. praise the Lord i had enough sense to quit early.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
Has anyone been to the famous FAO Schwarz toy store in NYC?

I don't remember going there when I visited, although there are plenty of other famous NYC stores eg Bloomingdales, Tiffany's, Zabars, Macy's, The Strand...

I think it was the one that was in the movie 'Santa Claus' or was it 'Big' or 'Home Alone'
 
You probably watched some Lost in Space reruns like I have.
One interesting thing I learned is that Will Robinson / Billy Mumy wrote some famous songs for Barnes and Barnes. Dr Demento helped launch the comedic genre of music like They're Coming to Take Me Away. Have you heard any Dr Demento Shows?
Here's an interesting clip from an interview with Bill Mumy.


LOVED Lost in Space friend, definitely rush home from school so as not to miss it stuff. Dr Smith was a love to hate character for me, he could be so funny at times.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
LOVED Lost in Space friend, definitely rush home from school so as not to miss it stuff. Dr Smith was a love to hate character for me, he could be so funny at times.

Crush, kill, destroy! That was so cool.

Funny, I remember this phrase "Indubitably William", but AI says Doctor Smith never said it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LifelongLearner
That's really lovely, being old hasn't stopped me seeing the magic either. My inner child still insists on being let out to play too, hope she never stops doing so.

Just be careful. Listening to the ten year old angel on the one shoulder will get you into all kinds of trouble. I learned that on a giant water slide back when I was in my mid thirties. On my way down (feeling every bump) all I could do is pray that it would end fast. Word's of wisdom, listen to the older angel on the other shoulder. You know, the one with wisdom. The younger one values everything by "wouldn't that be fun?" Sometime we forget that we're not ten years old anymore. And pay for it. lol