Golden Eagles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 4, 2017
How about a group / topic or / forum something for older folk like 50's and older. I would be more then happy to watch over it. ❤

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2015
Go right ahead and post anything on any forum that you care to.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
How about a group / topic or / forum something for older folk like 50's and older. I would be more then happy to watch over it. ❤
There are Christian groups but hardly anyone uses them if you want I can go ahead and make it for you or just pm me and I can help you make it

Nov 4, 2017
There are Christian groups but hardly anyone uses them if you want I can go ahead and make it for you or just pm me and I can help you make it
Hello Blain ... I will be back to you on this as I want to pray first of how to approach it and I will be in touch with you really soon and I am also sending out a friend request your way too.

U

Ugly

New forum suggestions are among the least used suggestions. The site owner purposefully minimizes the number of forum groups to keep the choices simple. As well as to prevent too much division.
Even within the existing groups all are able to post within them, even those that don't fit into to group. Such as in the Teens forums adults are able to post there as well. The only forum group to be isolated is the Women's forum.
So even if it were created it would likely be open to everyone, like the rest of the site. The forum topics help to centralize specific discussions, not be exclusive areas.

Also, volunteering to be a mod (overseeing any part of the site) automatically locks you out of a chance at becoming one.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Actually, maybe we could start a forum for seniors......We could call it the Grouch Old Farts Club and sequester WillieT to it. :p

Don't anyone tell Willie that I said that.

Feb 7, 2015
Actually, maybe we could start a forum for seniors......We could call it the Grouch Old Farts Club and sequester WillieT to it. :p

Don't anyone tell Willie that I said that.
That hurts !!!!!(But, not a bad idea.)

You only get to come to MY forum if you agree with everything I say.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
That hurts !!!!!(But, not a bad idea.)

You only get to come to MY forum if you agree with everything I say.

Hey, who ratted me out to Willie??

M

Miri

Hey I trying my best to forget I’m nearly 50.
Besides the teen forum is one of the nicest on here, less drama. Lol :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
A golden eagles forum would be a good idea I mean we have a teen section a singles section a family section even the rarely used arab section I think a Golden Eagles section would be a good one ooh now I am brewing with ideas a couple section or ooh ooh a Blain section:p

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I'd like the 50 + group. Yes others could visit which is great but the discussions might be more relatable for me. I enjoy popping into different forums but I am a little rusty of the difference between manga and anime LOL.