Good morning everyone from Ireland

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela779

Junior Member
Jan 21, 2018
5
1
0
Hi everyone. I have just joined and am new at this, both chat rooms and Christianity and I wanted to test the waters, so to speak.
 
  • Like
Reactions: slave
Hi! Angela :) Welcome to CC sister :)hope you will like it here :) good evening!




God bless you ❤
 
Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. God bless you all. I am new to religion so please understand if I am not as well 'versed' as most of you. I am still finding my way. Currently I am finding my way up a steep hill to a local church to pray for guidance.
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
 
Welcome Angela - As a new Sister in Christ, it is wonderful to have you in the Body of Christ. It is also nice to have you with us here at "Christian Chat" (Or, as we like to phrase it "CC"). I like thought provoking questions to break the ice, do you mind? Ok, let me ask: "What would you say is the difference between the term "Religion" and "Righteousness?" In other words, what is the difference between godly doctrine, and a properly aligned relationship with God via Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit? Then, let me ask, "Which is not only the most important, but which one would you say must be placed first?" That may get us encouraging each other - right? :) ...

I would love to hear your testimony and story. Where God has brought you from (story) and what He has brought you thru (story); and when you believed and received Him (born-again story); and the travels in life with Him He has brought you thru as He finishes His workmanship in you via Righteousness.. (Chapters onwardly written) :). I pray you feel a warm welcome here. We will be blessed by what God has for us thru your proper relationship with God - I am sure. My name is Dan. May God richly bless you!
 
Last edited:
Thank you to both slave and tourist. Slave, I will consider your questions and reply soon, and tourist, the water is certainly fine. Blessed peace to you all.
 
t4dwelcomeangela.jpg
 
Hello Angela, we hope you find many friends here. We look forward to your posts. Welcome.