J
It's amazing how the rain, turns into the sun shine here.
I'm very much blessed to be here together with ya'll, in prayer, and the going around the mountain threads, and what's next, lol.
Thinking of how the *Lord looks at us.
It's true when it says, he has a good plan for us.
He thought of it from the very beginning.
Wonder how people need the donors, and some just match up.
Ever see people that are your twin.
There all over, the world, and yet we never met.
I posted a picture of me with the long brown hair, at 20.
I found this one on the web, as my identical twin.
I know the Lord would want us all to love one another.
His desire was that everyone would believe on him.*
I believe his thoughts were on us, the whole time, carrying the cross,*
being nailed to it.*
Wearing a spiritual crown after*resurrecting,
he told doubting Thomas, touch my hands, and feel the nail prints
Lord just let us touch you today in faith, we believe, let us*receive.
We are loved, to be able to love.
*****
View attachment 86925
*Does the girl on the grass look like me, it seems like it, I wonder if people take pictures from the developing places, and use, them. Me by the tree, is me, the rest of my family are in it. I just can't get over how we resemble each other. Not a joke.*


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Something to learn, from maybe today, or yesterday, to come out of the shell of the cocoon, and fly.
There is hate like a Tsunami going about, a drop of hate in one's heart, to another, starts a wave, of hate in another, and it goes on.
Those who hate, have ate of their own words, and they will be sick.
Look at the nations, that hate, they are in ruins, it destroyed them.
Hate destroys, it will come back to haunt the hater, it follows them, it is their disease, and weakness, their fear of loving others, and the final outcome of being in eternal separation from God, who is love. In eternal hell's fires.
It will visit you back.
YOu will eat your words, they will be the worms, that will eat you.
Those who were haters, were all destroyed in the bible, the word doesn't change
it tells a love story, for you to change.
When you hate, your door is opened
The sign over it says,
WELCOME EVIL
COME IN AND DESTROY ME
AND MY FAMILY.
It comes back to you like a opened letter
your words, either will bless you, or destroy you.
YOu wrote your own script.

Our Father, who art in heaven. HOly is thy name. I ask that everyone here and those who are part of your body, that your presence will surround us. You said, Lord, that the world hated you, and because we love you, and not hate, that we would be hated. Lord, I would rather be hated than loved in lust. I would rather wait for your leading, and your blessings, than to wander in the desert, of thirst, that nothing could satisfy but your filling unto our spirit. Lord God, I ask for our Friends here from the U.K. that you would protect them, keep them from evil, and don't let the evil steal the peace from thee Lord Jesus. When the hatred comes so close, and it's coldness is felt, remind us LOrd, where they are going, and give us the sight, and love to pray for their souls, for we might be persecuted for a season, but they will be tormented without end, for refusing you Lord Jesus, the Son of God, who is love, as there is no other. Give us the strenght to forgive, for it breaks the chains satan wants to bind us in, with hatred, spiritual death, and more hatred, each day, as those who are persecuted for beliveing in thee, give us enormous spiritual strenght to forgive, so that we will not be where they have chosen death, and eternal seperation from thee, after death. Let each one of us, be covered by your hand, as Jesus asked of thee Father, in John 17, for we are Blessed, and Confidant that "no foe has the power to withstand your might, and power, for when the wicked come in like a flood, you will put up a standard, these are bible verse. LOrd Jesus remind us, that the wicked will be cut down, and that they are like the troubled sea, tossed to and fro, in unrest, and in no peace. They are like the muck and the mire, and try to come against your people. Raise your hand Lord in battle for us. For we call upon thee as you said to do, Psalm 91:15Call upon me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver you. WE stand before you, through the covenant of our savior, and let his blood speak. We thank thee FAther, for protecting us your sheep, and your word, that says, "those who plot against the rightous, shall fall into their own pit. Lord your words are mighty unto pulling down of strongholds, principalities, and wickedness. We apply our blood covenant, in the name of Jesus, and the Lord rebukes you. amen










[video=youtube;niUIPLMMgTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niUIPLMMgTI[/video]
I don't usually watch western's but I watched this movie, as I don't use Netflex, and I don't know what to say.
When someone shows they care for you, and let you be free, that is letting the bird free, if it is meant to be, it will return back to you.
There was something was said, that people are in their own wilderness of their heart, blinded, with everything bitterness, everything and not seeing in themselves having FAith.
I loved this movie.
It is a true story.
Of a captured heart that was set free
People could get married, and so many times things are overlooked, taken advantage of, as oh she, and he knows I care, but real love, is action, it is showing you love that binds love more closer, and stronger.
Jesus could of said all of those words, every single scripture, and line, parable, and miracle.
He could of then, just walked away, from it all,
LOve is action, when it is shown, it set's freedom into motion, and grounds Love.
what divorce, or a cold fish, I'm really blessed by you, Tourist, I believe that when we get to be the Lords, he keeps improving us, and that is the best part of it, be you, he accepts us. EYes closed, oh I'm still typing stuff, oh just ignore most of it, after a while it starts typing on it's own, dumb things.This has been my experience as well.
Just my reflections on this movie. This was a true story. Life is full of stories. Pre*arraigned*marriages, where people meet once, or never, or a few times, and when the knot is tied, then the hello,*acquaintance*period starts, and some find out that the chemistry just isn't working. Yes the Lord puts together, and the fireworks are many, also he designed us so our needs will be met, and even though he is in the relationship with us, we are human, and designed differently.
Not everyone is the match, the one the Lord would give. In the movie, people were at church praying, and the guy was at home, bitter, and as he said, everyday he cursed God. He made his wife as an idol, and cursed God, just to have her for one night more.*Doesn't*sound like a man who loves the Lord with all his heart. It says in the bible, that were not to commit adultery, but what about those go depart from loving the Lord, and as Christ said, "you*adulteress, and*adulteress's, leaving loving him and falling in love with other things, or making idols before him, even loving a church, could become an idol. I wouldn't want a husband like that guy, cursing God. There wasn't no deep affection, neither talking, sometimes people just get in with the wrong person, who's to say they are really believers, only their life , will show. I can't believe when they were married, he just sat at the table and said, let's go to bed now, and after, he apologized for being a beast in behavior, and not showing affection, as he said. It was a mistake, and is when you don't really know the other, and you don't have fun together, play, and laugh, spending a whole life time saying good morning, good nite, and going to church, is like get yourself a robot, and keep your cold emotions. Our DNA is what we were born with in the womb designed, and life, parents, shape us, but we are already who we are by our DNA. This is what is called our personality, and God just takes that and makes it better, improves us, and groups us with the one he has designed in the natural, and he works on our inner self, spirit, all the time, always learning, changing, and growing. So I don't believe in pre*arraigned*marriages, or hi I'm so and so, wanna get married, I would say, do you like to blow bubbles, oh, this was supposed to be in the other thread. There are some who are married to their jobs, their*careers*and churches, and ditch the family, wife, and kids, cat, and dog, their on their way to church, why, faith in God, yes, hope in him, yes, Love, you left that somewhere, and don't love your wife, family, just a church goer. Love is the greatest. If you don't love like the Lord said, then it's just a noise. I know this I went through this, putting a minister above Jesus, and making him like God, went to church 3 times a week, didn't have time to read the bible in years, thinking just carrying it*around*is what your to do, and I neglected my family, put them to the side, got*desensitized*about their needs, and was nothing NOTHING but a church goer, had no fruits, had no personal relationship with the the savior, in prayer, I had a lot of faith, a lot, and hope, but love, thought it was in a church, it is*found*in God, and he*doesn't*have an address, nor lives in a building, his a spirit, and he dwells with in us, through Jesus. This is what this movie is about, religious folk, then going to the saloon to drink. The cathoic church dosn't approve in divorce, and it was written in the bible, the final say is what the Lord would say, and that would be the HOly Spirit in us. Just commit fornication then, and end up losing your salvation, instead of your spouse. I wouldn't get into a loveless relationship. End of story, have a good nite.Just loved the movie, gives a sense of freedom.*




what divorce, or a cold fish, I'm really blessed by you, Tourist, I believe that when we get to be the Lords, he keeps improving us, and that is the best part of it, be you, he accepts us. EYes closed, oh I'm still typing stuff, oh just ignore most of it, after a while it starts typing on it's own, dumb things.









