Good nite, there is good morning, but I like good nite too.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkalyna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
And it is time for me to sign off this night............God bless you all!
can't believe you went to the bible room, never saw u there but oh bring your tough skin suit, it helps. just in case you get a little nick, but don't worry there's the medical staff to take care of you,, me for one, I'll send you a bandaide,:)
 
Wonder where they get these names like verdana, next to the u. So farewell, sweet dreams, and the cow jumps over the moon, and all that jazz... :) praying God's grace rests on you always.
 

Attachments

  • 811566234_239069.jpg
    811566234_239069.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 556992_441888145867036_6999566_n_large.jpg
    556992_441888145867036_6999566_n_large.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 44
Perfect Love casts out fear. I will say goodnite, it is late somewhere else. ​
 

Attachments

  • profilepic109527_9.gif
    profilepic109527_9.gif
    87.7 KB · Views: 39
  • P96_1.jpg
    P96_1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 0e4b1e7471ed7c14e8099fa454627e5e.jpg
    0e4b1e7471ed7c14e8099fa454627e5e.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 4554604085_good_night_2_answer_1_xlarge.gif
    4554604085_good_night_2_answer_1_xlarge.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 39
​hold on there want to get my good nite to u. :)
love in the Lord Jesus, for me there is no other love, pure God's love, just so other's wont misunderstand. Perfect love casts out fear, Love other's with a pure heart
 
Does have a good eveing count, even if it's spelled wronge.​​
 

Attachments

  • 03-12-2013-I-am-my-beloveds.jpg
    03-12-2013-I-am-my-beloveds.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 39
Spells it any way you want............you has my permission............ :)

Oh, and, yes, it's time for me to bid you all a fond Good Night............the sandman is filling my eyes with visions of weird wooly four legged creatures jumping over a picket fence.............sigh........I HAVE GOT TO STOP EATING AT TACO BELL!

:)

........burp........a.....oops, hehe, sorry............

Good night one and all............see ya on the flip flop!

(this is me leaving.........) elephant.gif
 
Yes administering God's miraculous love is awesome you all, and thank you, as well as good nite
 
Hey, you found her thread............she had lost it........ :)

jkalyna will be rejoicing this evening!

:)
 
Spells it any way you want............you has my permission............ :)

Oh, and, yes, it's time for me to bid you all a fond Good Night............the sandman is filling my eyes with visions of weird wooly four legged creatures jumping over a picket fence.............sigh........I HAVE GOT TO STOP EATING AT TACO BELL!

:)

........burp........a.....oops, hehe, sorry............

Good night one and all............see ya on the flip flop!

(this is me leaving.........) View attachment 66397
New Years Resolutions around the corner, stick to that, for a while, see what happens next
 
Yes administering God's miraculous love is awesome you all, and thank you, as well as good nite
hey homeward, didn't you just write that a little while ago, goodnite, quick nap back to business :) j yeapy! your back YAY. and u didn't get lost a double star ** 4u.
 
Hey, you found her thread............she had lost it........ :)

jkalyna will be rejoicing this evening!

:)
I am rejoicing right NOW Yay , going to get presents 4 ya all, posting it maybe Christmas Eve. The grinch hat will be here if you want to wear it. yay ha!
 

*Good nite*
Sometimes we say a little lie, then back here again, like we forgot something, maybe the word Rest
Sleep
and homeward, i forgot where I put the cartoon for you,,,will post it idk when
thought these would enjoy a warm place at the foot of your bed tonite.
​
 

Attachments

  • Animals_Wolves_and_Foxes_Winter_Wolves_034445_.jpg
    Animals_Wolves_and_Foxes_Winter_Wolves_034445_.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 36
Good night my dear Sister in Christ..........me gotta sign off.........sigh......God bless and keep you.
 
hey homeward, didn't you just write that a little while ago, goodnite, quick nap back to business :) j yeapy! your back YAY. and u didn't get lost a double star ** 4u.

Probably, okay so ere is another
"I" am possessed figure that one out
Love yeah! and good-nite
 

*Good nite*
Sometimes we say a little lie, then back here again, like we forgot something, maybe the word Rest
Sleep
and homeward, i forgot where I put the cartoon for you,,,will post it idk when
thought these would enjoy a warm place at the foot of your bed tonite.
​

Thank you and am elated over am protected, thanks be to God. Spiritual warfare God wins love it
 
And stay protected yourself in God, as God manifests that protection against any and all enemies.
 
Good night my dear Sister in Christ..........me gotta sign off.........sigh......God bless and keep you.
really, i read that and then saw the green light on for hours, hm was I stalking you, yikes jk I go to sleep early, every nite, so I will say good nite in a little while, soon.