Good nite, there is good morning, but I like good nite too.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkalyna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
And stay protected yourself in God, as God manifests that protection against any and all enemies.
All is well homeward, Psalm 91:15 { he delivers me when I call upon him, quicker than any phone, Yay, He is our everything. TY for remembering this. Putting the tooth picks away, no picking on HOmewardbound.
 
My favorite time is to say nite all. I love to spend time with my beloved. He is my betrothed, even if the world dosn't care to understand, it is like living water that slips through the fingers.
Yeshua Adoni

​
 

Attachments

  • 76036e8a48707d88d7d7792be85a23053f1433c8.jpg
    76036e8a48707d88d7d7792be85a23053f1433c8.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 20
  • bride-of-christ.jpg
    bride-of-christ.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 20
  • lwsm_triumphant_bride_art-_142.jpg
    lwsm_triumphant_bride_art-_142.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 20
  • BrideChrist.jpg
    BrideChrist.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 20
  • bride-of-christ-sword-constance-woods.jpg
    bride-of-christ-sword-constance-woods.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 20
All is well homeward, Psalm 91:15 { he delivers me when I call upon him, quicker than any phone, Yay, He is our everything. TY for remembering this. Putting the tooth picks away, no picking on HOmewardbound.

Oh come on, beat me, hurt me, and make Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Threaten me with a good time, I can take it, by his stripes I have been healed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good nite my lovely Sister
 
really, i read that and then saw the green light on for hours, hm was I stalking you, yikes jk I go to sleep early, every nite, so I will say good nite in a little while, soon.

Yes.........sigh.......sometimes I forget to turn my laptop off............ :(

One of the joys of growing old.......... :(
 
Oh come on, beat me, hurt me, and make Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Threaten me with a good time, I can take it, by his stripes I have been healed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good nite my lovely Sister
I really don't think you want me to do that do you see that big spiritual sword in the hand, that belongs to me, I just lent it. Never will beat or hurt you ever, not in your wildest dreams, or nightmare for that matter about getting beat, it would be one.
 
Yes.........sigh.......sometimes I forget to turn my laptop off............ :(

One of the joys of growing old.......... :(
lesson for the day. Never talk of being old, for you are as you think in your heart, so I think your 18 and still learning. No rule of thumb don't listen to me,,,,, :) :) :) :) :)
 
Oh come on, beat me, hurt me, and make Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Threaten me with a good time, I can take it, by his stripes I have been healed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good nite my lovely Sister
O.K. one of those days, going to knit,,,,
 
​Dived into a submarine sub today
and were going traveling around be back tomorrow :)
swiss cheese says, let's go to the Swiss alps,

:( God Bless U.:)
​
 

Attachments

  • animated-hugs-graphic.gif
    animated-hugs-graphic.gif
    159.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 4798255-smiling-ball-kissing-another-smiling-ball.jpg
    4798255-smiling-ball-kissing-another-smiling-ball.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Good-Night-Graphics-And-Greetings-100.jpg
    Good-Night-Graphics-And-Greetings-100.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 18
I really don't think you want me to do that do you see that big spiritual sword in the hand, that belongs to me, I just lent it. Never will beat or hurt you ever, not in your wildest dreams, or nightmare for that matter about getting beat, it would be one.
You wouldn't because you are of the Spirit of God not flesh

Galatians 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

So you see where this is coming from.
And that sword is for dividing Spirit and Soul, doubled edged, the word (love) of God that is actually sharper than any two edged sword
Thanks Sister
 
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
 
lesson for the day. Never talk of being old, for you are as you think in your heart, so I think your 18 and still learning. No rule of thumb don't listen to me,,,,, :) :) :) :) :)

so all I can say to that is I am so old I was the servant at the last supper
 
You wouldn't because you are of the Spirit of God not flesh

Galatians 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

So you see where this is coming from.
And that sword is for dividing Spirit and Soul, doubled edged, the word (love) of God that is actually sharper than any two edged sword
Thanks Sister
lol I don't think either of us make sense sometimes that's the fun of it. smiles 10 miles
 
so all I can say to that is I am so old I was the servant at the last supper
that truly is very funny, even though I don't know what you said, LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLL Ty for the joke....Yay, I can't make beautiful letters like you in the other posts, huge ones. :)
 
Good Evening, to turn into NIght.

I'm checking into a sweet place of escape from you could fill in the blank.
Why are some people getting mad at Christmas?
Don't answer God knows
:)
​
 

Attachments

  • 122156.jpg
    122156.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 17
The day could be a time to be on our best behavior, and be ready to tackle every task.
As evening drops in to leave a leaf of laughter with us, a time to reflect on the things that were not so important, and were done and gone in a flash.
Evening, like Eve, a beginning, of something new, just don't bring the
N in to spell even, this we know is not from our LOrd, for he says, be angry but don't let the sun go down upon your anger, repent.
I say don't let this devil be your roomate tonite, for you give him a Place.
Yeshua
Rest
Peace
Lord​
​
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_mejd16aTi01ru6cdho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mejd16aTi01ru6cdho1_500.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 03.30.13-inspirational-bible-verse-joy-comes-2.jpg
    03.30.13-inspirational-bible-verse-joy-comes-2.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 17
  • bible-1-173.jpg
    bible-1-173.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 17
Good Evening, to turn into NIght.

I'm checking into a sweet place of escape from you could fill in the blank.
Why are some people getting mad at Christmas?
Don't answer God knows
:)
​

I think it is a sign of being selfish, my way or the highway attitude and only loving those that love you instead of loving all just the way they are and I bet when people see they are loved this way, I bet they quit harming others.