Goodbye to FB.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 26, 2017
Hi All, thanks for taking a minute to read this. I’m mew to this. I’m a Christian of 20 plus years. Never lost my faith but back slidden beyond recognition. Strange how you slip into old habits without even realising. I’ve hit the wall now and know I can’t go on without putting the Lord first. There is loads to me and I would really appreciate some new friends for fellowship and encouragement. Thanks again for reading. Bless you all abundantly.Chris.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
hello Chris and welcome :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't have a FB account so can't really say that I would miss it. I've hit rock bottom in my life too more than once but God is compassionate and merciful and will extend His hand and is able to pull anyone out of a pit of despair. Hopefully, you will be able to form meaningful friendships and experience true fellowship. Encouragement is what happens here. Glad to have you join us. May God bless you abundantly as well. Welcome to CC.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Chris, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Don't be shy :D There are many forums to post in :) God bless you

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Hi Chris ! Have a good time here.

Dec 26, 2017
Thanks for your kind words. I’m feeling the love. Have a happy and blessed day

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was your age, Chris, when I surrendered my life to Christ
thirteen years ago :) Coming to believe in the God I had
basically run from the majority of my life turned my world
upside down :eek: I am enjoying the new perspective :D

Dec 26, 2017
I’ve never really doubted God. Some situations in life where I should have stayed strong, ive decided to do it my way instead. NEVER a good idea. It’s said that you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep. I need to be around good Christian people that will keep me on the narrow path. Please keep me in your prayers. I’m bruised but not beaten , thank God.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I’ve never really doubted God. Some situations in life where I should have stayed strong, ive decided to do it my way instead. NEVER a good idea. It’s said that you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep. I need to be around good Christian people that will keep me on the narrow path. Please keep me in your prayers. I’m bruised but not beaten , thank God.
I always believed there was some Spiritual reality behind what we could see with our eyes, but for many years rejected religion, and the Bible. As a result of that, I have a better understanding of the plight of non-believers. It took several encounters with God to break the chains of my rebellion, and to accept that He really is real :)

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Hello, new member. Welcome to CC.

I'm kinda curious about why you decided to leave Facebook. Personally, I have one, but I only use it for iOS game bonuses and account binding...

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Welcome to CC :) Goodbye FB for good ? :D I tried to deactivate my FB but FB says to me your friend and 24 more of your friends will miss you so I changed my mind :D

Nice to meet you brother :) hope you will like it here :)

God bless you ❤

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I tried to deactivate my FB but FB says to me your friend and
24 more of your friends will miss you so I changed my mind :D
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave :eek::D

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Hi! Welcome to CC :) Goodbye FB for good ? :D I tried to deactivate my FB but FB says to me your friend and 24 more of your friends will miss you so I changed my mind :D

Nice to meet you brother :) hope you will like it here :)

God bless you ❤
Celebrating my 4th anniversary of Facebook deletion! I very clearly heard the Lord tell me to drop it.

Wed, Nov 13, 2013 5:48 am

Hi Ed,
We have received a request to permanently delete your account. Your account has been deactivated from the site and will be permanently deleted within 14 days.

If you did not request to permanently delete your account, please login to Facebook to cancel this request:

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

J

joefizz

Welcome Chris here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
Also I can understand not liking face book,to me nowadays it's a bunch of random messages on a screen and a "no real conversation" zone,I still have one but I barely use it mainly have one to keep in touch wwith family and friends and with the account my phone number for friends and family to encourage them to "call me"instead of the facebook chat stuff,sometimes it does bug me that everyone "talks"on Facebook but nearly never talk on the phone.

Dec 26, 2017
Hello, thanks for your response. I just feel like it’s time to leave really. I do enjoy interaction but found it was the first thing I would go to in the morning an for no obvious reason. Lots of cursing and moaning and finding out what people had for dinner. A bit of a bind really. Hopefully I will get the same interaction on here but with a healthy agenda. Blessings. Chris

J

joefizz

Hello, thanks for your response. I just feel like it’s time to leave really. I do enjoy interaction but found it was the first thing I would go to in the morning an for no obvious reason. Lots of cursing and moaning and finding out what people had for dinner. A bit of a bind really. Hopefully I will get the same interaction on here but with a healthy agenda. Blessings. Chris
Don't worry you will mind you we have the "entertainment" sections such as miscellaneous and singles forum,the knowledgeable section,Bible discussion forum,and even the peace sections,prayer forum,testimonies forum,music forum and poetry forum,even a "healthy" section,recipe forum and health forum,join in where ever!