Gospel car( new or old)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, today, I finished my driving course.

Can you agree and pray God bless me with a car, a new one or an old one so that I can use it specially for Gospel work also call it Gospel car.
In this car, we would travel with Bibles, gospel materials, tracts to give to others.
Specially we would keep travelling in this car and keep praying around villages and districts and pray against power of darkness, Just like the prayers around the Jericho wall. Keep sharing Gospel and distributing tracts.

I would call this car Gospel car, as it will travel only around villages and districts in our areas where few Christian's and power of darkness more.

In this Gospel car God's people would travel, especially who would stand against satan and its attack, with prayers and faith upon the Lord.
You can pray, if its God's will, Gospel car appear soon.
God bless!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Lord please grant Levi85 a car that he can use for his own personal use as well as to do the work you would have him do in his country. May it be a nice reliable car that he will have no problems with and would serve him well in jesus name, Amen.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I know how important reliable transportation is and also the expense in obtaining and maintaining the vehicle. You are always in my prayers, my friend.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, Levi. I’m praying that God will provide for the work He wants accomplished. May He use you mightily for His kingdom in the days ahead.