Government Breaking houses and removing people

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends in our place, Govt. has ordered to remove the houses and people. We have been staying here for more than 30 yrs. please pray that Govt. does not remove the people and houses, but give us the permission to stay here. People are gathering together and making rallies and protesting against Govts. decision, please pray that there will be no arrest, no lathi charge or no breaking of houses. please pray that God bless us all.

God bless!:)

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with Levi. Help and bless the people that they may not be made homeless.

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
Father God, We pray that you send a wall of protection around Levi85 and friends and provide a way to stay where they are. May Your will be done. In Jesus' name, Amen

L

loverofjesus27

Praying now

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That's horrible and I'm praying about this dire situation.

Dec 31, 2017
Praying

For a devine shield around all of you and your houses.

Psalm 91King James Version (KJV)
91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please give these people safety and protection from their government.. In Jesus' name, amen.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord brother Levi.

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
Levi has been a great encourager and prayer partner on this site.

"Lord, when my world crumbled, Levi was praying for me and for Your Will. Now I do the same for him. God, get the glory in him, through him, and where he lives-- now, future, forever. In Jesus' name. amen."

Levi, Endure, my friend.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi levi85 I want to thank you for your prayers in the past for my passed husband now. But I know I ask the Lord to protect you and your loved ones. I pray that a cover of protection is around you. Just keep your faith levi85 I know it's hard. God bless you.