GPS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Oh the places you will go!

Take the third exit on the left to Mulberry Street, then pass go and collect $200. Walk 500 miles and then walk 500 more, following the yellow brick road. You will arrive at your destination somewhere over the rainbow.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Wait, I thought there was something in the directions about the second star to the right...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Take the third exit on the left to Mulberry Street, then pass go and collect $200. Walk 500 miles and then walk 500 more, following the yellow brick road. You will arrive at your destination somewhere over the rainbow.
I went directly to jail, did not pass go, did not collect $200.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

"I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more..."

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Just to be the man who walked 500 miles to turn up at your door?
Yeah, I would do that for my wife. I must be dedicated or maybe I got a screw loose. Hard to say at times.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
anyone here a taxi driver?
Or uber? (my car cant be one as it is too old, apparently)

I dont think I could do that job for long. I can tell you how to get to Shortland Street and how long it would take and possibly how much it would cost you but not Sesame Street.

Jesus said straight is the gate and narrow is the way that leads to life and few be those who find it.

so I'd kinda be looking in that direction.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
anyone here a taxi driver?
Or uber? (my car cant be one as it is too old, apparently)

I dont think I could do that job for long. I can tell you how to get to Shortland Street and how long it would take and possibly how much it would cost you but not Sesame Street.

Jesus said straight is the gate and narrow is the way that leads to life and few be those who find it.

so I'd kinda be looking in that direction.
Yes, looking for the straight gate. It is narrow. Our car is a 2012 Nissan Rogue so it's probably too old either for Uber not that I would do that.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I don't get the 500 miles + 500 miles reference but that does = 1000 miles and there was definitely a song about that in the 90s.

...and I took it seriously at the time :p

cuz u no eyed wok a thousand miles if I could just c yew...

Oh and since this is Sesame street.

I saw this picture when they were talking about cancelling the show or cutting funding to PBS years and years ago and found it amusing

tis not my photo so credit to whomever.

bb.jpg

also you may try typing 123 in the GPS and see if that works haha.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't get the 500 miles + 500 miles reference but that does = 1000 miles and there was definitely a song about that in the 90s.

I saw this picture when they were talking about cancelling the show or cutting funding to PBS years and years ago and found it amusing

View attachment 226877

We have 5 bird feeds that we maintain on a daily basis. We don't have a Big Bird but there is a rooster that comes by twice a day.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
We have 5 bird feeds that we maintain on a daily basis. We don't have a Big Bird but there is a rooster that comes by twice a day.
5?!? That's a lot lol.

I thought about getting some for the woods area here and see if I can get some plants to grow by the one's they leave behind.

Do you have one of those squirrel one's that launch them off? Scared me pretty bad the first time I went to fill that up for my grandmother.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
5?!? That's a lot lol.

I thought about getting some for the woods area here and see if I can get some plants to grow by the one's they leave behind.

Do you have one of those squirrel one's that launch them off? Scared me pretty bad the first time I went to fill that up for my grandmother.
No, but there is this one squirrel who is always finding new ways to get the bird food. I don't mind feeding him but he is such a little piggy and takes a serious amount of bird feed.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
No, but there is this one squirrel who is always finding new ways to get the bird food. I don't mind feeding him but he is such a little piggy and takes a serious amount of bird feed.
Well I heard of a friend from college make a little squirrel bench nailed into a tree I think with different kinds of nuts each day to see which ones they like and then when found...just put that out and I think they avoid the bird seed. Ofc, nuts are probably more expensive than seeds I'd imagine. Still I thought it was funny lol.

Also, if you want an amusing video about squirrels and bird feeders and how this gentleman built a squirrel obstacle course, I found it amusing. Also that someone I once knew also did at least tried different nuts like this guy did if I recall aright.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well I heard of a friend from college make a little squirrel bench nailed into a tree I think with different kinds of nuts each day to see which ones they like and then when found...just put that out and I think they avoid the bird seed. Ofc, nuts are probably more expensive than seeds I'd imagine. Still I thought it was funny lol.

Also, if you want an amusing video about squirrels and bird feeders and how this gentleman built a squirrel obstacle course, I found it amusing. Also that someone I once knew also did at least tried different nuts like this guy did if I recall aright.
I am going to do some research also on what squirrels love to eat. I like happy little creatures.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I don't get the 500 miles + 500 miles reference but that does
=
1000 miles and there was definitely a song about that in the 90s.

:)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
This one is from the late eighties :D

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Alrighty I do recall this just not the scottish-ness but once they did the 500 miles line I remembered lol.

One of those songs I only recall a couple of lines (the dum de dumm segment mostly ;) )

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I am going to do some research also on what squirrels love to eat. I like happy little creatures.
They are pretty funny...it's just when they knock stuff over or make large messes it would irritate me.
I definitely like them out on walks :p
they're like a fuzzier mouse lol

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018

View attachment 226877

doesnt oscar the grouch live in a garbage can on Sesame Street? Saving on rent I guess.