Gratitude/ Ingratitude

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 30, 2018
Oh GOD! I am most grateful for all that You provide!
I can not be ungrateful to Your blessings lest I foolishly cover mine eyes which You have graciously uncovered...
Blessed To finally see You
To know YOU
I can not be ungrateful for Your blessing of hearing.. lest I stuff my ears with plugs denying the gift which You have compassionately given me...
The ability that I may hear Your word and accept it as truth...
I can not be ungrateful for the food blessings You provide, lest I boast sinfully against You... claiming falsely that the food is on the table because of my hands not Yours
Because of my sole efforts not YOURS...

I can not be ungrateful of my body or the pains or the allowed medical and surgical restorations lest I fail to thank You for creating me and restoring me....
I am exactly the way You desired me to look and function anew...
I can not be ungrateful for the wisdom and understanding lest I lie and say falsely it's all because I studied and not because of The greatness and the changes of The Holy Spirit within me.

I can not be ungrateful or unaware of The GREATNESS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. THE ONLY GOD. THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA..who saw my unworthiness and bestowed me with worth.
The Most High God who saw my wickedness and lovingly cleansed me. The Most High God who saw my foolishness and stupidity and lovingly blessed me with Merciful life and forgiveness...not just once but many times...refusing to let me perish
Blessing me with wisdom and understanding.....
Wiping my tears and turning my sorrows to Joy....
SENDING YOUR ONLY HOLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO PAY THE PRICE FOR MY SALVATION AND DELIGHTFUL JOY!
The Most High God who saw me and my children penniless and hungry and in need of medical care because of a fatal car crash and COMPASSIONATELY PROVIDED ALL!
Making a way where I saw no way...
The way; JESUS CHRIST....
as I lay abandoned, crying and dying YOU ASSURED ME OF YOUR PRESENCE
TELLING ME TO TRUST YOU THAT ALL WOULD BE OK
SO I STOOD STILL BECAUSE YOU JESUS ARE GOD
OH! FATHER YOU ARE TO BE GLORIFIED AND THANKED EACH DAY and every second is a gift from You to me and I in fear and trembling and complete submission...in gratitude and love....gently surrender each second, minute, hour, day, month and year back to YOU until I die.
PRAISE YOU GOD FOREVER AND EVER

(Psalm 78:14-22❤)
[ Ingratitude for provisions]

14 In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.

15 He clave the rocks in the wilderness, and gave them drink as out of the great depths.

16 He brought streams also out of the rock, and caused waters to run down like rivers.

17 And they sinned yet more against him by provoking the most High in the wilderness.

18 And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust.

19 Yea, they spake against God; they said, Can God furnish a table in the wilderness?

20 Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed; can he give bread also? can he provide flesh for his people?

21 Therefore the Lord heard this, and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel;

22 Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation:

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Wow, powerful. Thank you for sharing.

Nov 30, 2018
To God be all the glory and praise forever and ever❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Very powerful and encouraging… thanks for sharing, Zelda. I love to start my day by giving thanks to God.

Psalm 100 4,5: Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Nov 30, 2018
Amen❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🙏