Great forum with fellow readers and believers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
I was wondering though, what is the average age in this forum?
I am in by no way judging anyone but if a few member can introduce their age and if married or single?

Side note: I DID NOT come here to find a mate...I have such little believing friends and when I ask or reply to certain topics, I think it hold weight based on those 2 criteria.

Me? 40, single

S

Sherril

Welcome to Christian Chat TM..love in Christ Sherril..:)..there are many diff. ages all though out the sight...teens to us old folks..and folks from all over the world..God bless you... 12185023_785369784918835_7781950748044282541_o.jpg

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
A lot of people purposefully don't want to share their age, so I wouldn't spend much time focused on it.
But you wanting to know age and marital status right off the bat makes your intentions quite obvious.

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
A lot of people purposefully don't want to share their age, so I wouldn't spend much time focused on it.
But you wanting to know age and marital status right off the bat makes your intentions quite obvious.
False assumption....I will be a contributing member regardless.....I am not a Facebook user or online dating app user...Just someone looking to share beliefs and interests with common brothers and sisters

Oct 12, 2012
I am in by no way judging anyone but if a few member can introduce their age and if married or single?

Side note: I DID NOT come here to find a mate...I have such little believing friends and when I ask or reply to certain topics, I think it hold weight based on those 2 criteria.

Me? 40, single
Welcome to the CC, stick around awhile and you'll figure all that out! 😋

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018

Me? 40, single
Hello and welcome to CC, nice to meet you. You will find a thread on 'Christian Teens' chat where ages were divulged, at least some of ours.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome :) I pray god's blessings are upon you and your loved ones <3

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Me? 40, single

Good luck with that. Very few here will disclose their age, or relationship status. And, does it really matter how old we are? Ages here range from 13 to 90.

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, nice to meet you. You will find a thread on 'Christian Teens' chat where ages were divulged, at least some of ours.
LOL, No thanks! I don't roll that way. I am a mature Christian. :)

I only inquired because the more mature ones are, the ones that usually give the best advice.

Me? 40, single
Hello TM19782017;

My wife and I will celebrate 34 years this June 1. I'll be 62 end of this month and am grateful to the Lord for bringing my wife and me this far in our walk with Jesus and with each other. Regardless of my age, I haven't mastered my spiritual growth and the Lord is still growing and teaching me daily, Praise Him!

I don't mind being transparent, thats me, but for many of those who name, age or marital status remains private is respectable on our part, with our love and acceptance of others.

In our church family the average ages are mostly 40s, mid age and senior age, with just a few who are in their 20s and 30s. This helps me as I serve in the ministry, the different conversations I have with the generations, but there are those in our church who remain private and thats ok.

Nice to meet you here at Christian Chat and look forward to some good fellowship with everyone.

God bless you, TM19782017, and your family.

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
Hello TM19782017;

My wife and I will celebrate 34 years this June 1. I'll be 62 end of this month and am grateful to the Lord for bringing my wife and me this far in our walk with Jesus and with each other. Regardless of my age, I haven't mastered my spiritual growth and the Lord is still growing and teaching me daily, Praise Him!

I don't mind being transparent, thats me, but for many of those who name, age or marital status remains private is respectable on our part, with our love and acceptance of others.

In our church family the average ages are mostly 40s, mid age and senior age, with just a few who are in their 20s and 30s. This helps me as I serve in the ministry, the different conversations I have with the generations, but there are those in our church who remain private and thats ok.

Nice to meet you here at Christian Chat and look forward to some good fellowship with everyone.

God bless you, TM19782017, and your family.
Was your path to finding your wife long and winding?
Did she shun you at first?

Congrats also....I love hearing about marriages that last. :)

Hi TM19782017;

Yes. I remember when I was single and while walking to my job I prayed each morning asking the Lord to orchestrate bringing my future wife and me together.

One evening we met through mutual friends. They were childhood friends with her and adult friends to me. She was very charming, great people skills but had a discernment about me, while I thought meeting her was too good to be true. (typical me) lol!

We married a year and a half later and went through our share of blessings and very tough times together. We both learned that the tough times, our mistakes and forgiveness was very much a big part of our relationship. It was easy when all was good but the challenges and hanging in there was KEY in growing our relationship.

God taught us more in depth about forgiveness, reconciliation and restoration. It isn't a 1, 2, 3, process, it can be tough but we have gotten past much. A sense of humor definitely helps.

God bless you, TM19782017 and your family.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your time here. God Bless you, younger Brother.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
LOL, No thanks! I don't roll that way. I am a mature Christian. :)

I only inquired because the more mature ones are, the ones that usually give the best advice.
Btw to clarify, they are not all teens who posted their ages there, I know that but you couldn't have known that. God bless!