Greatest pick up line ever!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

brokenxangel

Im just posting a funny little situation with the greatest pick up line ever! Me, "Hi my names Angel ...whats yours?" . She (Diamond) says, " Hi im Diamond how ar-" I interrupt with " hold on I gotta call!". Diamond looks at me crazy as I act like im talking in my phone. " Hello? Hold a sec please ill ask!" . I turn to her and say, " Its God he says hes missing an Angel,,,Ill inform Him your busy!" Lol its cheesy but it worked!

M

MariusAlexander

Im more playful, not a fan of the pick up lines. teasing works for me

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
to share a pickup line: what is your favorite color? why do I ask? because you color my world

Jan 15, 2019
Durban
Okay well I've always wanted to try this one but never did, lol I'm not the pick-up line type of guy.

Okay, so you just stand next to someone you fancy and just say the words "Giant polar bear".
Once they respond with "excuse me" or "Pardon me ", I would respond by saying....
"It's an ice breaker" 😁😁😅

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
I know a certain CC'r that would fall for this one 'hook, line and sinker'. 😂😉 IMG_20190706_091216.jpg

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Oh cheesy pick up lines are awesome!

Are you a 90 degree angle? Cuz you be looking right!

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
This is not my pick up line but my wife's. (Tori7

I was a leader of a youth group in our church.
We had a weekend away with the kids.
For some reason and I can't remember my wife was asked to come along.
Actually I can remember as another leader asked her to come along cause he fancied her.

She was on my radar as such but to me untouchable (out of my league, blue eyed girl of the church)

So there was a get together with the kids.
When it was finished it was free time and kids can go and do something they wanted to.

So when finished she looked at me, with the kids still in the group deciding what do and talking it.

She said to me "Bill do you fancy going for a snog?

Kids ears pricked up lots of sniggels.

Red faced she said "Oh I meant go for a walk"

We went for the walk, did not snog.

But "fancy going for a snog?
Best pick up line for me.

Celebrating 25 years of marriage in two weeks.
And yes we still snog:cool::cool:

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
This is not my pick up line but my wife's. (Tori7

I was a leader of a youth group in our church.
We had a weekend away with the kids.
For some reason and I can't remember my wife was asked to come along.
Actually I can remember as another leader asked her to come along cause he fancied her.

She was on my radar as such but to me untouchable (out of my league, blue eyed girl of the church)

So there was a get together with the kids.
When it was finished it was free time and kids can go and do something they wanted to.

So when finished she looked at me, with the kids still in the group deciding what do and talking it.

She said to me "Bill do you fancy going for a snog?

Kids ears pricked up lots of sniggels.

Red faced she said "Oh I meant go for a walk"

We went for the walk, did not snog.

But "fancy going for a snog?
Best pick up line for me.

Celebrating 25 years of marriage in two weeks.
And yes we still snog:cool::cool:
What a cute story!!!!!!

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I wasn't looking
But glad I found you

(anyway, I tried :p)

Jul 16, 2019
Oo! This is my favorite one! “If I march around you 7 times, will you fall for me?” 😁

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you.

So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers, and I realized... I don't have yours!

I believe one of my ribs belongs to you (for you old school CCers)

Me. You. Song of Songs: the remix

I put the "stud" in bible study :cool:

Look, you're nearly 22. Most christians are 3 years into marriage by now... just settle for me :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Girl you look really heavy, will you let me try to pick you up?

1563369677231.jpeg

Jul 17, 2019
I'm waiting for someone to use a pick up line on @dcontroversal, when @dcontroversal say "what part of ____ do you not understand", and the pick up line response can be: I'm hard of hearing, and I can't read your lips, can I press my lips against yours to read your lips, :D:LOL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

At least this can be a comic relief like "romantic comedies" to help dc relax

Smooth

Jul 22, 2019
“When will woman learn sometimes I just want to be left alone?”

Works like a champ!