Greetings from Nova Scotia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hali77

Apr 12, 2024
Hiya! I’m new here and looking to develop some friendships with my fellow Christians. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada….any other Canadians here? I’m 46 with two adult sons. I was saved in a car with my friend in 2009, fell into the deepest emotional trauma I’ve ever experienced in 2011, started going to church at that time, and got baptized in 2012. I’d say I didn’t completely dedicate my life to God until August 2023, but let me tell you, once I told God I was all in, He rolled up His sleeves and got to work!! It’s like He was just waiting for me to give the go-ahead! I’ve changed so much in Him since then, and there’s no looking back now. He is my Foundation in life! I’m just beginning a journey into becoming a Biblical Counselor, which will take about 3 years.
I’d love to hear where you all were (literally) when God saved you. Did He pick you up off the ground? Did He meet you on your knees? Or have you always grown with Him?

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Hali77, and welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)(y)(y)

Thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself (here and on your profile too :)), especially about the mighty work that the Lord is continuing to do in you!!

Blessings to you in Christ! (Isaiah 41:10 .. I love that verse too :giggle:)

~Deuteronomy (David)

Sunrise and Mountains - Lamentations 3.22-24_Web copy.jpg

Hali77

Apr 12, 2024
Hello @Hali77, and welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)(y)(y)

Thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself (here and on your profile too :)), especially about the mighty work that the Lord is continuing to do in you!!

Blessings to you in Christ! (Isaiah 41:10 .. I love that verse too :giggle:)

~Deuteronomy (David)

Hi David! Thank you! It’s nice to meet you. Isaiah 41:10 has pulled me through some really tough situations when all I could see what fear. God is GOOD!!!

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Welcome.
.emocleW

I played it safe on the greeting on the off chance you are a mirror.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Hiya! I’m new here and looking to develop some friendships with my fellow Christians. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada….any other Canadians here? I’m 46 with two adult sons. I was saved in a car with my friend in 2009, fell into the deepest emotional trauma I’ve ever experienced in 2011, started going to church at that time, and got baptized in 2012. I’d say I didn’t completely dedicate my life to God until August 2023, but let me tell you, once I told God I was all in, He rolled up His sleeves and got to work!! It’s like He was just waiting for me to give the go-ahead! I’ve changed so much in Him since then, and there’s no looking back now. He is my Foundation in life! I’m just beginning a journey into becoming a Biblical Counselor, which will take about 3 years.
I’d love to hear where you all were (literally) when God saved you. Did He pick you up off the ground? Did He meet you on your knees? Or have you always grown with Him?

Yay!!! I'm from Nova Scotia! Welcome! I moved south several yrs ago but all my family is still there. I consider it my first home. Thank you for sharing your testimony. PTL!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I enjoyed your introductory post. You are correct in that there is no looking back. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.

Hali77

Apr 12, 2024
I enjoyed your introductory post. You are correct in that there is no looking back. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.
Thanks very much! I’m happy to be here with people who believe what I believe 😊

Hali77

Apr 12, 2024
Yay!!! I'm from Nova Scotia! Welcome! I moved south several yrs ago but all my family is still there. I consider it my first home. Thank you for sharing your testimony. PTL!!
WOHOO! Nice to meet you! Moving south is great too…I hope there’s more sun where you are than we have here!! ☔️

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Haha a mirror? Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome!
Mirrors are needed to assist others in removing beams from their eyes, though generally speaking, people having a mirror held
up to them more often than not increases the bad behaviors one hopes to stop by showing them the mirror in the first place...

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Mirrors are needed to assist others in removing beams from their eyes, though generally speaking, people having a mirror held
up to them more often than not increases the bad behaviors one hopes to stop by showing them the mirror in the first place...
Wow! That's deep. I wish I had thought of it, but I was just being goofy.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Great to meet you Hali77 and welcome to the fellowship and fun at CC!!! As for me I met Jesus at Vacation Bible School when I was 8. I didn't realize the total commitment til I went around the block a few times, 'but God' knows our hearts and never left me. God bless and keep you always and you have a sweet smile🙏🌹

Hali77

Apr 12, 2024
Great to meet you Hali77 and welcome to the fellowship and fun at CC!!! As for me I met Jesus at Vacation Bible School when I was 8. I didn't realize the total commitment til I went around the block a few times, 'but God' knows our hearts and never left me. God bless and keep you always and you have a sweet smile🙏🌹
Thanks so much! Nice to meet you too. I love hearing about when people meet Jesus at a young age like you did. I didn’t meet Him until I was an adult. And you’re right, once we meet Him and commit to Him, he will never leave us or give up on us. If we stray, he will always chase us. What a GOOD Father ❤️