Greetings from Sydney~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Malachi6

Feb 3, 2021
Hey Everyone~
looking forward to getting to know many of you.
If anyone else is from Sydney I would love to chat and share God's word together, hopefully in person once this pandemic is fully resolved.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hey Everyone~
If anyone else is from Sydney I would love to chat and share God's word together, hopefully in person once this pandemic is fully resolved.

Welcome aboard, brother Malachi:D So glad you came!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey Everyone~
There are a lot of peeps here from Australia so you should feel right at home. Sharing God's word together is what happens here. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome Malachi6 and glad you are joining the fellowship here at CC:) You may want to ask about fellow Aussies in another Forum or start a thread yourself! God bless you this new year!

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Welcome to CC Malachi
Thank you for joining us. Hope you enjoy being here.

Malachi6

Feb 3, 2021
Welcome Malachi6 and glad you are joining the fellowship here at CC:) You may want to ask about fellow Aussies in another Forum or start a thread yourself! God bless you this new year!
Can I ask where would be the best place to open that thread?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Can I ask where would be the best place to open that thread?
Perhaps in the Miscellaneous Forum?

Although the Singles Forum is more popular, and everyone is welcome there, also ;)

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Hey Everyone~
Belated welcome Malachi. God bless you!