Greetings from the north!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

whiskat

New member
Sep 16, 2019
3
3
3
Greetings!

My name is Stian. I am from Norway. Glad to be allowed in your forum, thank you! I am a big fan of gospel music, specially the old kind. I play harmonica and find the old songs often suits this instrument very well. I hope to learn more about christian music and maybe get some inspiration.

Here is a video of me playing an old hymn called Tell Me The Story of Jesus written by Blind Fanny Crosby

 
  • Like
Reactions: tasha66 and danja
I'm impressed! :) Nice playing.
animated-welcome-image-0267.gif
 
This site has a music forum that you might consider visiting. There have been several peeps from your country as members so you should feel right at home. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.
 
Nice to meet you! Hope you'll like it here.
I've always admired people who could play instruments.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi Stian! I loved your harmonica playing - I could dance a jig to that, lol.
Hope we have some good chats in the future - cheers!
:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Mission21