Greetings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 8, 2021
Hi there

I have been a Christian for 9 years. I am a Brit living in the Middle East. I belong to a Pentecostal church.

Looking forward to contributing.

God bless

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Pchees, we are delighted that you have joined us here at Christian Chat. We would be interested in hearing something about your life in the UAE. There is so much going on today in the Persian Gulf area.....most of it about oil.

Welcome Pchees! Be safe and may our Lord bless you richly!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are a lot of Brits here so you should feel right at home. A few Pentecostal members as well. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and have you joining in the fellowship here at CC! God bless you and your family!

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hi! @pchees and @TenderHeart 🤗 Welcome to CC I hope you will like it here 😊 Please stay safe always 🤗

God bless you both ❤

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Thank you beloved! I appreciate your kind words. May God bless you also and also keep you safe always! ♥️
Thank you ❤ You are welcome 🤗 See u around the forums 😊

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hi there

I have been a Christian for 9 years. I am a Brit living in the Middle East. I belong to a Pentecostal church.

Looking forward to contributing.

God bless
Welcome. I lived in Aden in the 60's (I was 11). That was enough of the ME for me!

Doug777

Jul 9, 2021
Welcome the blessing of Jesus be with you today and for eternity!

Jul 8, 2021
Hello Pchees, we are delighted that you have joined us here at Christian Chat. We would be interested in hearing something about your life in the UAE. There is so much going on today in the Persian Gulf area.....most of it about oil.

Welcome Pchees! Be safe and may our Lord bless you richly!
Hi there

Thanks for the message.

Well life in the UAE is currently very hot and sweaty :)

Apart from that, it's a great place to live. Very large Christian community with multiple denominations. The country is very open compared to most of its neighbours. They even have Jewish synagogues here and are currently constructing a site in the capital with a Church, Synagogue, and Mosque representing the Abramaic faiths. We had the visit of the Pope here a couple of years ago as well.

Jul 8, 2021
There are a lot of Brits here so you should feel right at home. A few Pentecostal members as well. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.
Thank you for your kind welcome. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Jul 8, 2021
Welcome. I lived in Aden in the 60's (I was 11). That was enough of the ME for me!
Wow. I can imagine that was very different from now.

Dubai, where I live, has absolutely transformed over the last 16 years. Amazing city.