GrimmBro here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GrimmBro3

Jul 10, 2020
Hi!

GrimmBro (or just Grimm) here. Interesting fact about me - my lineage includes the family of the Grimm Brothers on one side, and George Macdonald on the other! That must explain my propensity for the written word. I'm planning to attend Southern Baptist Theological Seminary to get my M.Div, starting Spring 2021, so my brain is soon to be filled with theological academia to the brim (the way I like it).

Glad to be part of the forums!

Apart from the above trivia, I'm married with six little ones who are stuck with me for the next 8 to 18 years. Lucky them!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello Grimm. I do wish you well in the seminary. Glad to have you part of the forums as well. Six little ones is quite the brood. I just have a single daughter but she has 5 kids so she is busy also. Welcome to CC.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Grimm and welcome to Christian Chat. Your introduction is interesting. After graduating from seminary, what are you thinking of doing...missionary work, pastoring a church, etc. We wish you much success in school and an active ministry sharing God's love with others. Best wishes.

GrimmBro3

Jul 10, 2020
Thank you, Tourist and Isny! I plan to go into pastoral ministry or teach in a Bible college setting. Still waiting on the definite leading of the Lord, for which one specifically. But my calling to ministry came to me when I was 14 years old. I suspect pastoral ministry is most likely.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and glad to meet you! Hope to see you around the forums. May God bless you in your studies and your family!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome to cc and have a wonderful weekend <3

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi!

GrimmBro (or just Grimm) here. Interesting fact about me - my lineage includes the family of the Grimm Brothers on one side, and George Macdonald on the other! That must explain my propensity for the written word. I'm planning to attend Southern Baptist Theological Seminary to get my M.Div, starting Spring 2021, so my brain is soon to be filled with theological academia to the brim (the way I like it).

Glad to be part of the forums!

Apart from the above trivia, I'm married with six little ones who are stuck with me for the next 8 to 18 years. Lucky them!
We will probably have some disagreements out on BDF, but I want you to know that I love you and count you as a beloved brother in Christ. Welcome to CC and Godspeed!:)

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi! Welcome Grimm 😊 Aww one happy big fam ☺ you are so blessed! Hope you will like it here.

God bless you and your family! Y'all please stay safe ❤