I am not pursuing him at this point, i am asking for spiritual guidance, thank you
Spiritual guidance? Don't go after married men, it's wrong. Sincerely, God
He's married, move on.
I am not pursuing him at this point, i am asking for spiritual guidance, thank you
i will abstain from him, and leave it to God, ever since ive met him he has brought me closer to the word, i also believe from a bad situation comes good, i could honestly say from this trial it has made me grow in the word. I cast all my worries and anxiety to the Lord, the world does not know my heart, only God, and only he could judge.
He has been in a loveless marriage for years before he met me
I know lots of people that are stuck in a loveless marriage for financial reasons , i dont believe God wants us to be unhappy, stressed with anxiety, a victim to verbal abuse, she is not submitting or doing her obligations as a wife. There would be no divorce ever , she has already commited adultry and he stayed and forgave her. I dont think God wants him to carry this cross and be miserable
Exactly seek advice from someone with wisdom and could somewhat relate, i am not meddling there is a difference! Ur 25
I know lots of people that are stuck in a loveless marriage for financial reasons , i dont believe God wants us to be unhappy, stressed with anxiety, a victim to verbal abuse, she is not submitting or doing her obligations as a wife. There would be no divorce ever , she has already commited adultry and he stayed and forgave her. I dont think God wants him to carry this cross and be miserable
He has been in a loveless marriage for years before he met me
I know lots of people that are stuck in a loveless marriage for financial reasons , i dont believe God wants us to be unhappy, stressed with anxiety, a victim to verbal abuse, she is not submitting or doing her obligations as a wife. There would be no divorce ever , she has already commited adultry and he stayed and forgave her. I dont think God wants him to carry this cross and be miserable
If god puts it in your heart to be compassionate and a listening ear, i cant see why if God is love, and we are supposed to lift the fallen and pray and seek biblical guidance how that could be wrong?
Exactly seek advice from someone with wisdom and could somewhat relate, i am not meddling there is a difference! Ur 25
Been searching for verses regarding divorce! , ive prayed for the lord to put a godly man in my life, this man is serving God but is married. I need scripture please and prayer
But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
But it was not this way from the beginning. [SUP]9 [/SUP]I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”
where in the bible does it state he specifically needs to seek advice from an older male person?