Guide me brothers and sisters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hi...Hello... dear brothers n sisters :)

How can I share pics n videos here by using my mobile gallery ? I tried but I can't get it . If can't understand some options n settings. Please explain to me bro's &sissy's, God bless you all.

Monica from India :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I have no idea, but why is this in the suggestions forum instead of user 2 user forum?

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
I have no idea, but why is this in the suggestions forum instead of user 2 user forum?

Ohhh thanks this one also one of the information sis , I confused with these 2 forums, thanks for replying, God bless you :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I would imagine that it's pretty much the same way you upload pictures onto here from a computer. I dunno, cuz I don't use a phone to get on here.. lol

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
I would imagine that it's pretty much the same way you upload pictures onto here from a computer. I dunno, cuz I don't use a phone to get on here.. lol
I too don't know sis , I'm learning day by day about this site , but need to know more right , that's y I posted this sis :)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
JESUS CHRst, The Way, the Truth, and the Life. Follow Him always, amen.

Feb 7, 2015
Many of us have found that the option to post pictures from our own computers is not available to us.

N

NoNameMcgee

from this page go to your profile

_________
in "add albums" make sure to fill out title and description

to add pics from your phone click "add files"

N

NoNameMcgee

also if you are still using the mobile site version

you need to go to full site

from this page scroll to the bottom

_________

click on "full site"

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hi,
Thank you so much for your response, I know that adding pics in album but I don't know how add pics and videos to forums, like u shared screenshots to me right , please tell me that. God Bless you :)

N

NoNameMcgee

Hi,
Thank you so much for your response, I know that adding pics in album but I don't know how add pics and videos to forums, like u shared screenshots to me right , please tell me that. God Bless you :)
ohhhhhh

hahaha

i dont know how to do that either

the website option doesnt work for me

U

Ugly

I don't believe videos can be done through the phone. The URL generated by YouTube through a phone is different than through a computer. This change isn't recognized by the sites software, so it only shows the link.
There may be a work around but I'm not aware if one.

In the New User forums there is a sticky thread for New Users. I believe that will explain the basics of using pictures. As posted above you need to be in Full Site mode, not Mobile.

S

Sherril

if I get to this part.....and go to my download from my computer...will it take all my pictures or just the one I pick?
from this page go to your profile

_________
in "add albums" make sure to fill out title and description

to add pics from your phone click "add files"

N

NoNameMcgee

if I get to this part.....and go to my download from my computer...will it take all my pictures or just the one I pick?
when i click add files

it shows me all of my saved picture files

and i can click which ones i want to add to my album

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I dont know.

Hi...Hello... dear brothers n sisters :)

How can I share pics n videos here by using my mobile gallery ? I tried but I can't get it . If can't understand some options n settings. Please explain to me bro's &sissy's, God bless you all.

Monica from India :)

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hi sis :) I don't know if this will going to help you yayy I am using a mobile phone to log in here. And just recently I discovered that I can upload pictures,comment with pictures except videos using my mobile phone :) Thank God ❤

Just like NonameMcgee you have to log in first using the full site option.

Next is when you are in a thread like this and you want to reply with pictures attached along with your comment message. Click either "reply" or "reply with quote" and this will appear on top... :) click the picture of a tree on your right :) IMG_20170927_095646_837.jpg

S

SweetmorningDew78

After clicking that picture of a tree on my phone it appears like this :) Screenshot_20170927-095722.png

S

SweetmorningDew78

Click the option "choose file" and it will appear like this this time ...(please my phone is maybe different from yours so my phone features might be a bit different) Screenshot_20170927-095805.png

S

SweetmorningDew78

Choose "Documents" and your phone screen will show something like this :) IMG_20170927_095951_193.jpg just search where your files are...if it is in your Gallery,downloads,drive etc and upload it.. and then yayy you are done :)