Guide me brothers and sisters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Namaste my sister.

I am the one who replied to your post title only in line with being a Christian Bible Discussion Forum. It is true advice but your question was not properly addressed.

As far a I know you may use the tool bar above the composition window and select a URL for a photo or a photo from your computer.

You may also simply copy and paste a phot into your composition window...allow me to try one here.

That works, sorry for the size.

As for videos I believe you need to go to a url of the video for that and place it in the opeion provided aove for videos. If it is a personal video, I am not certain if you have the option of postin that, but if you upload it to a site and obtain a url, you may post it in that manner.

I pray this has been helpful. God bless you and hold you close always.......

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Every time I try copy pasting a picture here, it NEVER works.. :(

Namaste my sister.

I am the one who replied to your post title only in line with being a Christian Bible Discussion Forum. It is true advice but your question was not properly addressed.

As far a I know you may use the tool bar above the composition window and select a URL for a photo or a photo from your computer.

You may also simply copy and paste a phot into your composition window...allow me to try one here.

That works, sorry for the size.

As for videos I believe you need to go to a url of the video for that and place it in the opeion provided aove for videos. If it is a personal video, I am not certain if you have the option of postin that, but if you upload it to a site and obtain a url, you may post it in that manner.

I pray this has been helpful. God bless you and hold you close always.......

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It could be the images are too large or not accepted is the type as an option for posting.
I would have to go back and look it up, but I usually opt only for .jpg images. The sample
I copied and pasted fron online is a little large..

Try copying an image and pasting it directly into this thread and let's see if that will work...I hope you are successful...j

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It did not work for me copying and pasting from my ownf file just now, but th one above is a copy and dpaste fron online. I will try pasting one from my files according to the instructions accompanying the tool above...

EarlyBungalow.jpg God to the add image icon above select your file, upload the file then click to insert it into your mail. This one I got off my desktop is way big,, sorry for that.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Here is an image of a beautiful family I copied somewhere online.........

Note, this one I just copied and pasted.....so that process does work providing you are using the correct file type.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
jpg, jpeg, png, gif These ae the types of images accepted by the program...