Guilty Pleasures

  • Thread starter Thread starter Catlynn
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Catlynn

Guest
Hmm...maybe that thread title is slightly questionable.....o_O

Anyway...

Ok, spill it! What are some of your guilty pleasures? The things that you watch/do/eat/LOVE that you may feel slightly guilty about?

Right now I'm completely immersed in Grey's Anatomy. I didn't mean to be...but I love it! I've also become addicted to Sonic's vanilla cokes (I haven't been a soda drinker for QUITE a while, I'm all about natural foods and beverages...so this is a big deal) and it takes all of my will power to wait until the weekend before allowing myself to have one, 'cause I pretty much want one every day. ^_^ But my friend said to me, "You don't smoke, drink, or have sex....you're allowed a soda every now and then." haha! That made me laugh a lot.

Alrighty, your turn!
 
Starbucks Soy Milk Pumpkin Spice Latte. That is all, people. I drank it once and I got hooked first sip.
 
Root beer, melted feta cheese, melted brie cheese with fruit. Candy Crush Sega and Days Of Our Lives.
 
I'm guilty of watching The Walking Dead. It's gory and disgusting, and I love all the characters, even the ones I hate. It's the only thing I really watch on TV.

I'm guilty of reading the occasional romance novel. *cringe*
 
I'm guilty of watching The Walking Dead. It's gory and disgusting, and I love all the characters, even the ones I hate. It's the only thing I really watch on TV.

I'm guilty of reading the occasional romance novel. *cringe*



*Jumps around clapping happily* Ahhhhh! I LOOOOVE The Walking Dead!! Only 10 more days before season 4 starts!



I may or may not be excited about it. :D
 
*Jumps around clapping happily* Ahhhhh! I LOOOOVE The Walking Dead!! Only 10 more days before season 4 starts!

I may or may not be excited about it. :D

I wish I could see it!! We only have Netflix, but Season 3 just came out a few nights ago so we've been watching a few each evening. Woot!
 
Watching Sandy Ravage videos is my guilty pleasure.
[video=youtube;9lp7d8cNr0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp7d8cNr0k[/video]
 
Klondike Bars
Bates Motel
The Walking Dead
Angry Birds XBOX 360
Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
Survivor
Any show with Anthony Bourdain
 
Root beer, melted feta cheese, melted brie cheese with fruit. Candy Crush Sega and Days Of Our Lives.

Any particular root beer? As a kid, I only drank A&W root beer. Now I'm all about Barq's, it's got bite!
 
I'm guilty of watching The Walking Dead. It's gory and disgusting, and I love all the characters, even the ones I hate. It's the only thing I really watch on TV.

I'm guilty of reading the occasional romance novel. *cringe*

Romance novel? Between you and Jullianna... what's going on with you people?
 
gummybears
wedding cake
Dr Pepper
Mounds bars
Froot Loops
strawberry PopTarts
HGTV :)
MASH reruns
Buying new purses and shoes :)
 
Al Yankovic.

[video=youtube;UN1G-DcFgQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN1G-DcFgQQ[/video]
 
Unfortunately I don't think it counts if I have four ice-blocks in a day and don't feel the slightest bit guilty...