Guys... Can i get a prayer?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
I feel selfish doing this actually... I think, but my dad couldn't work in his job anymore cause of stress and... I'm kinda worried for him... And... I just pray to the LORD that... It'll be all OK... And can I also get a prayer... For help... Cause... I wanna be a follower... A hardcore follower... That's all thank you

A

Ariel82

It's not selfish to pray or ask for prayer for our loved ones.

God is our Heavenly Father and he wants to hear from His children via prayer.

I think it's wonderful that you care so much for your earthly father and the stress his job could be causing him.

If you get a chance give him a hug and tell you how much you love him, that helps more than words can say.

Will keep you and your family in prayer. God bless and keep you.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
It's not selfish to pray or ask for prayer for our loved ones.

God is our Heavenly Father and he wants to hear from His children via prayer.

I think it's wonderful that you care so much for your earthly father and the stress his job could be causing him.

If you get a chance give him a hug and tell you how much you love him, that helps more than words can say.

Will keep you and your family in prayer. God bless and keep you.
Thank you... God bless.... Well... What I meant for selfish was that... I saw people suffering... And I couldn't even pray for them for selfish reasons... And yet I ask for prayer... But it's OK... I'm gonna deal with it

A

Ariel82

When your in pain, you have to stop your own bleeding before helping others. If you ever ride in an airplane they say to put on your own air mask before helping others.

For me prayer is the way we get the air to breathe from God.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
When your in pain, you have to stop your own bleeding before helping others. If you ever ride in an airplane they say to put on your own air mask before helping others.

For me prayer is the way we get the air to breathe from God.
OK... Thanks

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless both Auknownperson and dad in this matter. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There is nothing selfish about worrying about a parent and requesting prayer. I understand about stress in the workplace as well. I have said a prayer for your dad for God to mitigate the stress and allow your dad to resume working.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
There is nothing selfish about worrying about a parent and requesting prayer. I understand about stress in the workplace as well. I have said a prayer for your dad for God to mitigate the stress and allow your dad to resume working.
Yeah... Thanks... My dad won't work for a few weeks... but he'll get work soon

Pumpkinspice

Sep 22, 2018
Lord let Auknown become a true follower of Jesus Christ and let your will be done in his/her life. Amen. God bless.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Lord let Auknown become a true follower of Jesus Christ and let your will be done in his/her life. Amen. God bless.
Thanks for that... For the past days or weeks i've been getting lazy and etc. about being a Christian... But i'll try to change that with God's help...

Sep 19, 2017
There is something very precious and beautiful about your desires and wishes. Never loose that outward facing attitude and God will form you into a far more hardcore follower then you ever dreamed of. Lovely prayer points !!
Praying.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Praying for you and your dad. Please update us. God bless your steps.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Hey guys... Thanks for the prayer... So far my dad is OK... He just needs therapy to get off the stress that's been destroying his body... Thanks for the prayers guys... God bless

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will touch your dad with His healing hand and provide for all his needs in the days ahead. May He surround you with His infinite love, draw you closer to Himself and give you guidance as you lean upon Him.

Sep 29, 2018
I feel selfish doing this actually... I think, but my dad couldn't work in his job anymore cause of stress and... I'm kinda worried for him... And... I just pray to the LORD that... It'll be all OK... And can I also get a prayer... For help... Cause... I wanna be a follower... A hardcore follower... That's all thank you
It's never selfish to ask for prayer and God LOVES you to go to Him for everything you need. He never turns you away.
I'm sorry to hear that your father is weighed down with the worries and cares of life. Does he know Jesus? Reading Psalms and other scriptures of promises can help him relax and get the really deep rest he needs.
Lay your hand on your Dad and pray for his healing in Jesus's name. God will honor your trust in Him and give your father help.
I will pray for you, too, that you lean into Jesus for everything. He only asks us to repent of our own ways and trust in Him and His ways in everything.
Please update later. I'd love to hear how you and your Dad are both doing.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
It's never selfish to ask for prayer and God LOVES you to go to Him for everything you need. He never turns you away.
I'm sorry to hear that your father is weighed down with the worries and cares of life. Does he know Jesus? Reading Psalms and other scriptures of promises can help him relax and get the really deep rest he needs.
Lay your hand on your Dad and pray for his healing in Jesus's name. God will honor your trust in Him and give your father help.
I will pray for you, too, that you lean into Jesus for everything. He only asks us to repent of our own ways and trust in Him and His ways in everything.
Please update later. I'd love to hear how you and your Dad are both doing.
Thank you... And not much... he doesn't really take his faith seriously... He does have faith... But he doesn't read the bible and such... I just hope he has faith

Sep 29, 2018
Awfully hard to find comfort from God if he's not talking with Him or reading about Him. Have you suggested that your father read the Bible? Or maybe you could read it to him while he relaxes.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Awfully hard to find comfort from God if he's not talking with Him or reading about Him. Have you suggested that your father read the Bible? Or maybe you could read it to him while he relaxes.
... Sadly... I'm not sure