Guys chat room ( because someone made one for females.....).

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Welp you read the title. Here men, boys, whatever can talk about stuff we would usually talk about with other guys....when females aren't around ig......ANYWAY TALK ABOUT GUY STUFF
This should be a very interesting research project...

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
This should be a very interesting research project...
Why are there so many women here lol. There's like 2 and a half guys but like forty females. Good thing nobody cared about my thread or you stalkers would actually figure stuff out xD.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Why are there so many women here lol. There's like 2 and a half guys but like forty females. Good thing nobody cared about my thread or you stalkers would actually figure stuff out xD.
We are complimenting u... how often do we get to hand out in a man only place without a really cool inspector gadget costume. Seriously, I thought u were being funny. I can respect your gender privacy rights, lol. Stomps feet and walks away, thinking....dang them, lol.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
We are complimenting u... how often do we get to hand out in a man only place without a really cool inspector gadget costume. Seriously, I thought u were being funny. I can respect your gender privacy rights, lol. Stomps feet and walks away, thinking....dang them, lol.
I was lol I'm not serious at all it would be nice to have actual males though xD. They're probably too busy trying to figure out more about the girls in their thread :p. Unfortunately i respect the female's privacy, i already know tons anyway

T

theanointedsinner

Auknownperson, if you want to take number 1 in the bathroom, please say so, and ladies, ... don't look,

infact, get out of the thread, it's privacy.

**trying to speak with authority here**

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Auknownperson, if you want to take number 1 in the bathroom, please say so, and ladies, ... don't look,

infact, get out of the thread, it's privacy.

**trying to speak with authority here**
Oh no don't worry... I was just joking.... And... Yeah, I guess so, sorry girls

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You want some cheese with that wine? Stop your moaning or I'll gather EVERY FEMALE ON THIS SITE, and bring them onto this thread.

THEN you'll really have something to moan about.. LMBOROFL

G

Gracie_14

You want some cheese with that wine? Stop your moaning or I'll gather EVERY FEMALE ON THIS SITE, and bring them onto this thread.

THEN you'll really have something to moan about.. LMBOROFL
YESSSSSSSSS :devilish:

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Wait... Who's the half guy?