Haayyyy!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ModernDayRuth

New member
Jul 26, 2019
3
4
3
Just joined! Never been in a chat forum but I’m still ager to give it a try! I love to talk and get to know people beyond the surface! I hope this is a great place to do so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: danja and oyster67
Hello ModernDayRuth and Welcome!
This IS a great place to get to know people.
One thing I like about forum vs live chat is that you don't have to sit here all day/night "chatting".
You can leave your comments and come back later to read replies.
Also, can have tons of convos going at once, lol.
I look forward to seeing you around the forums, and hope you enjoy your time here.
 
welcometocc9p.png


John316s.png


 
Just joined! Never been in a chat forum but I’m still ager to give it a try! I love to talk and get to know people beyond the surface! I hope this is a great place to do so.

So glad you came, sister Ruth! You are doing great so far! Push lots of buttons, have lots of fun! I'm oyster, I'm kind of under the surface, so you are in luck! :giggle: God bless you, dear.:)