Happy 4th of July

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Happy 4th of July everyone and thanks to all those who currently serve, or have served, our Country!
I hope you all celebrate well today :) And to all those who are grilling today.. Eat a extra steak for me too! God bless you all!

troopstyImage1.jpg

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Happy 4th of July everyone! :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
patriotic_wallpaper.jpg

eagleworks1.jpg .............

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I gotta work today, wont be home until 6:30 : p

But I told my mom Id have dinner with her and watch the fireworks tonight, so will still enjoy the holiday.

Happy Forth, guys. I hope (our American members) have a great holiday.

SkittlePumpkin

Sep 13, 2015
Happy 4th, you guys! I hope y'all have lots of fun :D

(This movie is always the first thing that comes to mind when I think of July 4th)

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Happy 4th of July to you too!! My family will be grilling but I won't be eating steak haha

S

Siberian_Khatru

Happy 4th, mah fellow 'mericans.

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
Happy Independence Day!
[FONT=&quot]IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html

download (16).jpg [/FONT]

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Happy Independence Day!

I pray those who remember never forget and for enlightenment for those who have not learned.

J

jb1616

May this years Independence Day Celebration be joyous and safe for all of you. Today is the perfect day to read the Declaration of Independence!

GOD BLESS AMERICA, AGAIN!